A prayer request

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In September I posted the monthly pastoral letter from SBC pastor Charles Simpson. As there were several views, I know at least some of you read it. Bro. Charles (as he prefers to be called) wrote of a conversation with Cindy Kreuger; and I wrote this in response specifically to that:

Erik Kreuger used to be my pastor. I remember when his first wife Mary died at the end of 1981. She had just given birth to their son. He and our twins were in the Sparrow Hospital (Lansing MI) neonatal ICU at the same time. It was very heart wrenching to see her going downhill from cancer after giving birth.

I met Cindy a couple of times before he married her and moved away.

A close friend of mine in that congregation just lost his wife to cancer Tuesday morning, and I emailed several mutual friends to inform them of that, and asked them to pass on the news to others that I have no contact with anymore. That included Erik and Cindy Kreuger.

But I got a note back from one that they would NOT be informing the Kreugers as their son Jonathon (who was in the ICU with my girls) passed away this past Sunday.

So please pray for Erik and Cindy Kreuger and their whole family during this time of loss.

johndoo

Mar 5, 2013
✟60,389.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
In September I posted the monthly pastoral letter from SBC pastor Charles Simpson. As there were several views, I know at least some of you read it. Bro. Charles (as he prefers to be called) wrote of a conversation with Cindy Kreuger; and I wrote this in response specifically to that:

A close friend of mine in that congregation just lost his wife to cancer Tuesday morning, and I emailed several mutual friends to inform them of that, and asked them to pass on the news to others that I have no contact with anymore. That included Erik and Cindy Kreuger.

But I got a note back from one that they would NOT be informing the Kreugers as their son Jonathon (who was in the ICU with my girls) passed away this past Sunday.

So please pray for Erik and Cindy Kreuger and their whole family during this time of loss.
I'll pray.

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

Heavenly Father, please comfort this family with your blessed Holy Spirit in their time of loss. In Jesus blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, may Your Word uphold and sustain the Kreuger family during this time of grief, and may the members of Your body be hands of comfort and support extended to them in love.

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0