A North Carolina Republican Party office in Orange County was firebombed overnight

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Boston Democrat reaches out to other Democrats to pay to rebuild the office. Hits his $10k goal in 40 minutes:
http://qz.com/810771/a-democrat-led...uild-the-bombed-gop-office-in-north-carolina/
So you're saying the Democrats bombed the office so they could raise money to fix it for the express purpose of making themselves look concerned and compassionate? Diabolical. :D

There are two outcomes to this, someone that considers Republicans their political adversaries or a fake attack a la Ashley Todd.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So you're saying the Democrats bombed the office so they could raise money to fix it for the express purpose of making themselves look concerned and compassionate? Diabolical. :D

There are two outcomes to this, someone that considers Republicans their political adversaries or a fake attack a la Ashley Todd.

People need to get off the false flag hypothesis. It's stupid and nutty when the right does it and it's stupid and nutty when the left does it. There are plenty of vitriolic morons on the left; it's perfectly plausible that someone on our side would do this.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
People need to get off the false flag hypothesis. It's stupid and nutty when the right does it and it's stupid and nutty when the left does it. There are plenty of vitriolic morons on the left; it's perfectly plausible that someone on our side would do this.
I'm not saying it's that at all, they just need to do their investigation, but it is one of the two scenarios. Or it could simply be series of extraordinary like a Rube Goldberg machine. Bias certainly plays into how you you want to fill in the blanks for this attack.

The only information we have at the moment is that someone is displeased with Republicans and firebombed an office. This is not a hate crime because political affiliation is not a protected class... and I would say be careful to those that want to turn political affiliation into a protected class because that would make gerrymandering illegal, something many GOPers may not like if districts need to be redrawn.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

abysmul

Board Game Hobbyist
Jun 17, 2008
Almost Heaven
✟60,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is a basic Christian principle of sowing and reaping. Donald Trump sows hate. He is now reaping what he has sown.
Let me understand this thought process... and look at it in a different situation: if you personally make someone upset and they punch you in the face and break your nose, it's your fault... you are reaping what you have sown. Is that correct?

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
That's really great of Democrats to do that.

It really is, although the conspiracy theorist nut job in my head thinks that the Dems did it and now they're coming off as the good guys.

No, no, *I* don't actually believe that, but everyone has that nutjob in their head, right? Just me then? hoookay..... :burglar::ahah:

Reactions: 777Sloan
Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
It really is, although the conspiracy theorist nut job in my head thinks that the Dems did it and now they're coming off as the good guys.

No, no, *I* don't actually believe that, but everyone has that nutjob in their head, right? Just me then? hoookay..... :burglar::ahah:
I still think this is entire election fiasco was started by none other than... Al Roker. After Billy Bush decided to argue that Ryan Lochte wasn't lying and openly fought with Roker on the air, Al simply said in his head, "Keep smiling Billy, you won't be too happy come October."

Look at that smirk, well played Mr. Roker.

And now let's see what's happening in your neck of the woods.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private

My 1st thought after seeing Donald Trump's tweet blaming it on 'animals representing Hillary' without any evidence was that his own followers did it. It plays into the persecution complex. Same though, bc no, I don't really believe that either. I think you're right that everybody does have those crazy thoughts run through their mind. I think the difference is that for nutjob conspiracy theorists it's not like 1 thought that pops into their head until reason dismisses it, it's what they get totally obsessed over.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
【“We will not be deterred by this hate crime,” said Dallas Woodhouse, executive director of NCGOP.】

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/16/nazi-republicans-north-carolina-gop-fire-bomb/

"Nazi Republicans leave town or else!" ?
Well, this is what happens when your mama is also your sister in some areas of the country.

But it also shows how the leftist propaganda painting Trump, and by proxy the GOP, as affiliates of white supremacists can have serious side effects for a community. Or party.

Who can stop a white supremacist from going public with their support of Trump? And that supporter, like Duke, knows good and well what that will do to that candidates reputation.

So then the question remains, who prompted a WS to launch support for DT?

• Agree
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let me understand this thought process... and look at it in a different situation: if you personally make someone upset and they punch you in the face and break your nose, it's your fault... you are reaping what you have sown. Is that correct?

I see your point, but Trump does incite violence and many of his supporters have reacted with violence.

• Haha
Upvote 0

zephyrWiccan

Jun 11, 2015
✟16,809.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Something fishy about this. Smells like a false flag operation to me.

This is how a Trumpista would think if a Democratic office was vandalized. See how easy it is.
Yep, definitely a false flag operation by the Trumpsters. I bet it was even ordered into action by Trump himself just so he could call Clinton supporters "animals", and look like a victim.*

*Now that would be even more resembling a Trumpster were this to have happened to a DNC office - they'd sent the blame straight to Hillary because of their CDS.

• Haha
Upvote 0