A North Carolina Republican Party office in Orange County was firebombed overnight

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟361,527.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
It really is, although the conspiracy theorist nut job in my head thinks that the Dems did it and now they're coming off as the good guys.

No, no, *I* don't actually believe that, but everyone has that nutjob in their head, right? Just me then? hoookay..... :burglar::ahah:
I think the MOSt likely scenario is that a single (or a couple) of Democrats did firebomb the place. But then a huge CROWD of Democrats came to help them.

I'd like to think that a group of democrats leaves a more positive taste in the mouth than a couple of nutjobs.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I think the MOSt likely scenario is that a single (or a couple) of Democrats did firebomb the place. But then a huge CROWD of Democrats came to help them.

I'd like to think that a group of democrats leaves a more positive taste in the mouth than a couple of nutjobs.

Idk about that bc it makes just as much sense that Trump's followers would do it to blame Hillary. Didn't they say Dems outnumber Republicans 3 to 1 in that county? So it's not like they're the underdogs.

• Haha
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yep, definitely a false flag operation by the Trumpsters. I bet it was even ordered into action by Trump himself just so he could call Clinton supporters "animals", and look like a victim.*

*Now that would be even more resembling a Trumpster were this to have happened to a DNC office - they'd sent the blame straight to Hillary because of their CDS.
Does this mean democrats should end their conspiracy theory about russia trying to influence the election?

Upvote 0