gym_class_hero

Dec 31, 2016
state of grace
✟122,069.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
my hope was that in 2 years when I can collect SS I would find a fulltime job in a ministry as I know a lot of them cant pay much. I have been volunteering for a local place for ten years. I met with a missionary we support who is back from Africa and she told me about a position in her agency. Much to my surprise I interviewed and they are going to offer me a position. It's crazy how God works when we are open to His leading!

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I've seen things like this happen so many times. When we are truly open to God's leading, there is no telling where He will send us, whom He will send us to, or whom He will bring to us.
God loves for ministry to happen, and for the Word to be spread abroad.
There are still opportunities in places and villages in India I know, where the Word of God has yet to be. But month by month and day by day more people are being reached for God.
Best wishes to you in your new ministry!

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
my hope was that in 2 years when I can collect SS I would find a fulltime job in a ministry as I know a lot of them cant pay much. I have been volunteering for a local place for ten years. I met with a missionary we support who is back from Africa and she told me about a position in her agency. Much to my surprise I interviewed and they are going to offer me a position. It's crazy how God works when we are open to His leading!

That is wonderful.:clap:

I am reminded of Romans 8:28

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them that are the called according to His purpose. ":amen:

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
God bless you in your new role: both to be a blessing and to be blessed. :) It seems that the Lord has been preparing you, with the volunteering you've done. It's amazing how He leads us and I agree with Heavenhome about Romans 8 v 28.

Upvote 0

Joni Steele

Oct 30, 2020
Western Indiana
✟18,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praise the Lord! Congratulations! You were obviously chosen for such at time as this!

Upvote 0