Visit site
✟24,687.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
I use to have a Darwin fish. I had to replace it 3 times. I stopped replacing it when after the last time it was pried off the person also keyed my care and let the air out of my tires.
Kinda ironic, don't ya think?

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Many of us has watched this happen before. It really is a systematic breakdown of Christianity. LOL, I thought it was funny when my friends when posting pictures os detonating bombs on another well known site, but as I think of doing the same thing now, I realize that was no coincidence.
The question being "how long can they pretend it's a Christian religion their preaching" The other site was changed to "Religion and Spirituality" and the people there know they're not talking about Christianity but against Christianity.
Now they are trying to call it Christianity. Will that work? My guess is NO. Not if they throw out the bible. How can someone pretent to be a muslum w/o the Koran, or a vegetarian when there stuffung themselves with hamburgers.
It's rather funny when you think about it. One thing for sure, God knows what He's doing, and if He says Jerusalem is no more, then that's what it is.

Upvote 0

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, I've sat here since yesterday and looked through the threads and I have to say that I am in awe!
Erwin has been working hard, since this site was created, to try and please everyone. I think more thanks should be in order for his efforts to begin with.
Secondly, I don't understand what all the controversy is about. I know that we as Christians have a duty to carry out. The number one thing......is to act Christ-like. Let our lights shine.
Just because non-Christians have more freedom don't mean that the site is gonna explode or something. It just means that they have rights, too. Some of you may ask, "How can you say that and call yourself a Christian?" Well, I'll say it like this. Jesus turns NO ONE away. He loves ALL!
I've seen more judgemental comments made by the Christians than by the non-Christians. JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED.....remember? Just because I'm a Christian, that don't give me the right to point a finger and start judging someone else. There's only one judge and He will take care of that in due time.
Just cause I'm a Christian, it don't make me better than anyone else. It just means that I've got my share of struggles and have to carry out my duties in a good manner. (Christians ain't perfect either.)

Think about this for a moment: Which is more Christlike?..........
To accept others for who they are and just let your light shine afore them?
Or:
To point a finger at them and judge them for who they are and push them farther away?

I am in no way perfect and don't portray to be. I just think it's sad that we say we want to see people turn their hearts over, yet we criticize and judge so easily.
What would it be if God only gave SOME of us a chance? Then, what about the rest of us?
He don't show favoritism and I think Erwin is just trying to be fair to everyone.
If EVERYONE can browse the forums, then that gives us ALL the chance to see what our faiths and beliefs are all about. Of course we don't all agree, there's some Christian religions I don't agree with, but I do respect the fact that someone feels strongly about the way they feel and live.

Someone who don't have a relationship with God may see something that they wouldn't have been able to see afore and could very well change their lives. So, why not give everyone a chance?

At the same time, if someone don't have a relationship with God, it don't mean that they can't eat, sleep, laugh, and breathe like the rest of us. We're all people here.

Upvote 0

Erwin

May 13, 2015
✟216,037.00
I think the icons have led to some dissention as some have said. But having an icon is no different than having a fish symbol on the back of your car, or a Darwin fish for that matter. Do we go around tearing those symbols off the cars even if we disagree with them? No, not that I know of.
Then why do some people here wish to tear down others symbols or try and make them change it?

Shouldn't judge symbols - I've seen hard core pagans sport crosses around their neck, and Christians who wear pagan jewelry. It's about the heart, not a symbol.

Great post.

On that note, I think this multi-thread thread has run its course. :) Feel free to discuss in a forum that is proper for it.

Reactions: drstevej
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.