Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
MsJL said:
The list...

At this point, should anyone else but me be on it?

Seems to me, they have a different goal over there.

Tell you what: Someone think about posting the thread from last October 18th, the slander of me that HW posted and the mods wouldn't deal with (except to shut down and ban, etc.) - if people need to know the history. I think they do.

Forgive me, because I know better than to do that: I was being sarcastic.

The incident which started the meltdown is nearly a year old - granted, I'm sick of being slyly referred to over there 6 months later, but sarcasm isn't necessary.

Upvote 0

MsJL

The Senior Contentious Woman
Oct 24, 2005
Beautiful New Hampshire
Visit site
✟3,239.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
TenderWarrior1 said:
I've seen it way too many times... the people that insist that Christians shouldn't be negatively affected by just such circumstances... and as a result, we shouldn't discuss it... that we should simply hold our chin up high and take it - and that if we show any vulnerability at all (or a need to discuss it and seek support from those who love us), well then, we just aren't being very good Christians. It drives me nuts... and is a complete distortion of the truth. That's why you will find a lot of people trying to control you from sharing your pain and speaking out when you have been wronged.

:sigh:

Wow.

:amen: :amen: :amen:

And I agree with what you said earlier: This place is about so much more than what they accuse us of.

Know what I was thinking about today? How you and I became friends.

(That, and how Dude and I became friends...:eek: I really don't think I'll ever get over that.:cool: )

Upvote 0

TenderWarrior1

Fighting The Three Headed Dragon
Nov 11, 2005
Washington State
✟1,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Kscasey said:
I've been a lurker for a long time and decided that it's time to say hello to all of you. So...Hi!!

Another newbie! Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable Ks. Glad you've decided to post!

Dude? Got a chair in your graphics grab bag for our new friend? ;)

Upvote 0

TenderWarrior1

Nov 11, 2005
Washington State
✟1,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MsJL said:
Know what I was thinking about today? How you and I became friends.

(That, and how Dude and I became friends...:eek: I really don't think I'll ever get over that.:cool: )

Against all odds, huh? :D

Isn't it amazing how God can do things that none of us ever thought possible? And we're left with this dumb look on our face - one of total amazement.

:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Suzie43

Feb 16, 2006
✟131.00
Faith
Christian
TenderWarrior1 said:
Another newbie! Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable Ks. Glad you've decided to post!

I got a PM and I have to post 5 times before I can read it. So, I'm going to post and post and read it.

Ms. J: Yep, it's me!

Upvote 0

MsJL

Oct 24, 2005
Beautiful New Hampshire
Visit site
✟3,239.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kscasey said:
I've been a lurker for a long time and decided that it's time to say hello to all of you. So...Hi!!

Hello there.:)

I've seen you here often when the issues flare up - what's your screenname at FL? I don't recognize it.

Upvote 0

TenderWarrior1

Nov 11, 2005
Washington State
✟1,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Psalm63 said:
TDH has a good thread

I suppose I'm allowed to cross post my own words ;)

Does circumcision hurt?

If I want the "renewed mind" of Rom 12:1-2; if I want to really be able to love God with ALL heart, soul, mind, strength, then I believe I must submit to circumcision of the heart. I must invite GOD to remove the band of flesh, all the bitter roots, to tear them out. Only then can the Holy Spirit flow freely.

I must cleanse the clay vessel that is me, if I am to be used for anything noble: 2Ti 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

It is extremely painful, but constructive pain.

CS Lewis wrote a great word picture. Book 3 in the Chronicles of Narnia "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" tells of Eustace a tiresome, unpleasant boy, "perfectly beastly". He turned into a dragon and was stuck in that condition for some time. Then he met Aslan and followed him to a well. The lion said he must undress to enter. Eustace peeled off three dragon skins but found himself yet a dragon.

Quote from the book:

Psalm! I love this! Think I'm going to borrow it. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Kscasey

Saved By Grace
Nov 11, 2005
I live in the moment!!
✟7,731.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
TenderWarrior1 said:

It's okay, many know who I am. I have nothing to hide...just a little heated over on FL right now so I needed a breather.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kscasey

Saved By Grace
Nov 11, 2005
I live in the moment!!
✟7,731.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MsJL said:
Hello there.:)

I've seen you here often when the issues flare up - what's your screenname at FL? I don't recognize it.
Jenna...Im Mrs HPK...and I'm not here to spy...I just see good fellowship once in a while and have been reassured by some that I would be welcome. I guess we'll see, huh?

Upvote 0

TenderWarrior1

Nov 11, 2005
Washington State
✟1,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Kscasey said:
It's okay, many know who I am. I have nothing to hide...just a little heated over on FL right now so I needed a breather.

That's one of the reasons this place is here... (just one mind you). ;)

Upvote 0

MsJL

Oct 24, 2005
Beautiful New Hampshire
Visit site
✟3,239.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kscasey said:
Jenna...Im Mrs HPK...and I'm not here to spy...I just see good fellowship once in a while and have been reassured by some that I would be welcome. I guess we'll see, huh?

Ah, we cross-posted.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.