Fyffe
✟13,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Anything in life where you was involved.

One time riding my bicycle over in between the driveway at the home lived at crossed over into a building which sold carpets; and also had a barber shop at the end of the building which was its own little section. On my little blue bicycle crossing over was looking down at the ground and bumped right into this mans Ford pick-up truck. Not sure my age maybe 5-6 years old I looked up after hitting the truck and was embarrassed and picked my bike back up after having fallen and biked away back home.

Lol it is something I remember in my mind.

• Friendly
Reactions: mama2one

Toynbee

Trump Won
Sep 22, 2011
✟40,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL. My brother and I were riding bikes home from the university where we were collecting bottles. We were riding without hands, chatting back and forth when I ran right into the back of a pickup, ending up in the bed. 50 some years later and we still laugh about it.

Reactions: GallagherM
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
My greatest time of embarrassment was appearing on French radio with a friend, struggling in French to answer the questions, and having the show played back at a party.

Upvote 0

GallagherM

Jun 13, 2021
Fyffe
✟13,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just sharing more times when.

One time my friends and I thought it was a good idea to set ablaze my left leg by igniting lighter fluid that was sprayed on there. Woo, boy this sure was a crazy idea. My leg was instantly on fire. Shocked by the realization of what just happened had took off our in the friend yard, having to pull not my underwear but my pants down and it extinguished the flame, having fallen down on the ground. My friend gave me a ride on his four wheeler back to my mothers; she took me to the hospital. They had to scrape some flesh off it was gross. Something never to happen ever again.

One time heated up some pizza marinara sauce up the microwave, left it in the plastic container. Upon opening the microwave; my thoughts where this doesn’t look right might as well throw it out. Grabbed the sauce in the now ruined plastic cup and threw it outside. When tossing the sauce came back on my arm and it burned, also that day I believe was when my appendix ruptured. Had to go the hospital to get it took out. If you never had your appendix rupture it is horrible pain.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Just sharing more times when.

One time my friends and I thought it was a good idea to set ablaze my left leg by igniting lighter fluid that was sprayed on there. Woo, boy this sure was a crazy idea. My leg was instantly on fire. Shocked by the realization of what just happened had took off our in the friend yard, having to pull not my underwear but my pants down and it extinguished the flame, having fallen down on the ground. My friend gave me a ride on his four wheeler back to my mothers; she took me to the hospital. They had to scrape some flesh off it was gross. Something never to happen ever again.

One time heated up some pizza marinara sauce up the microwave, left it in the plastic container. Upon opening the microwave; my thoughts where this doesn’t look right might as well throw it out. Grabbed the sauce in the now ruined plastic cup and threw it outside. When tossing the sauce came back on my arm and it burned, also that day I believe was when my appendix ruptured. Had to go the hospital to get it took out. If you never had your appendix rupture it is horrible pain.
Oh GallagherM, you have had some painful and unpleasant experiences! :-(

Please don't have any more!

Back in 1985, when I was 11 years old, I was playing in the school playground. It had previously been snowing heavily and then came the freeze. It was lunchtime. Against the teachers' better judgement, we were allowed to go outside in treacherous and slippery conditions. The playground was literally like an ice rink.

I can't remember the name of the pupil who threw a snowball at me. I didn't know him well and he certainly wasn't a friend. But that snowball wasn't soft. It was hard, sharp and as hard as ice. It was very painful as it hit me on the head.
I was angry, furious and wanted to retaliate. I approached him and swung my leg to try and give him a good kicking.

Instead, I slipped and fell. The whole weight of my body fell awkwardly onto my left wrist which became immediately fractured and deformed. The pain came immediately and it was extremely unpleasant.

The next thing I remember, I was being ushered to the classroom by the dinner lady where I met my teacher, who examined my injury and thought there was nothing too much to worry about.

I continued going to lessons as normal during the afternoon. In excruciating pain, of course. The teacher was passionately disinterested and just continued on with the lesson. Some of the girls in the class taunted me, telling me they saw what happened, decided it was my fault, that I had received my just desserts. They were absolutely revelling in my pain! However, there was one young lad, I think he was called Ian, who took me out of the classroom up to the headmaster's office where I could get proper help. He sat with me in the corridor and made sure I was alright until proper help arrived. Thank God for youngsters like Ian!

To cut a long story short, I eventually made it to the local emergency hospital, some 20 miles away, where I was seen in Casualty, had x-rays taken which revealed quite a nasty injury and spent the night going to theatre to have my wrist operated on under general anaesthetic!

Weeks later, I returned to school. Guess who was the first person to sign my plaster cast? It was the one I tried to kick! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: GallagherM
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I remember when I was about 11 years old, I was sitting on the ground in circle with my friends in school yard. Then suddenly one girl (I didn’t know her, and I had never even see her before) just came and slapped me on my face. I was just baffled, why she did it. I never bothered to tell any teacher what happened and I don’t know if they even saw that situation. It was just so random. My friends were saying that maby she thought I am someone else. Like maby someone who had hurt her? I don’t know. But I have been many times in my life in situations were people think I look someone they know. If that makes any sense. It’s funny.

Upvote 0