hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
that sounds weird to me as I rarely bump into problems and I live near little India in Queens which has a high Muslim population who wear full veils and they’re not even a problem. They’re just people .
Well, the article was more addressing friendliness and not racism. I think people co-exist fine, they just might not be the most personal or warm people around.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I know there`s a god out there wanting me to accept him and be whole with him and I like that, but it doesn`t give me so much comfort here on earth really,

well yeah,

you'll need to do more than intellectually acknowledge there's some god out there you need to listen to. you need to have a real encounter with this god, the LORD God of creation. that He would save you and change your heart and mind and give you His peace that will allow you to deal with those who mistreat you.

go before God in prayer, recognizing your sin before Him that He would extend mercy to you. we have all sinned and are worthy of His wrath, but God showed us mercy in His Son Jesus Christ. all those who are in Christ will live!

• Agree
Reactions: Messerve
Upvote 0