Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm thinking a land without walls could be a saying to indicate a land without adequate defense - for the size of Gog's amry.
Hi it is interesting to note that the nations mentioned are now all staged in Syria and have opened weapons factories near the Israeli border. The portion of the walls if speaking of the villages is accurate right now. I know many who have been to Israel recently and there they report feeling safer there than in the US. Some float the idea that this is the war at the end of the millennium which Ezekiel 39 points out after this war they are gathering dead for 7 months and in Rev after God Magog 2 it is the new heaven and new earth.
This war could be Armageddon seen from another angle or a event on this side of the 7 year tribulation. What ever it is it will be 20-20 in the rear view mirror and it looks like this event is close at hand.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Walls are good. Many countries use walls or fences to secure their borders. Gotta keep your people safe!!!
The Israeli govetment is building walls to protect themselves and thier people.
Do you believe God will need to build a wall to protect his chosen people or will they need no walls?

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Israeli govetment is building walls to protect themselves and thier people.
Do you believe God will need to build a wall to protect his chosen people or will they need no walls?

Need walls, guns, tanks, radio comms, nukes etc. Sinful sinful world... Same way they gotta plant crops and harvest. No manna no more.

The supernatural support of Yahve is in the far superior talents these people possess that allow them to successfully survive and win throughout centuries in an environment of utmost hostility towards them. Super brains for weaponry creation and all other inventions, unparalleled wartime strategy and tactics ability, the most powerful intelligence agency in the world, geniuses in global geopolitics, the absolute banking supremacy over all of the world economies etc etc. you name it - they've got it all. All other people in the world don't stand a slightest chance. No competition. Have no doubt about it. God is on their side forever and ever. They truly rule the world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Need walls, guns, tanks, radio comms, nukes etc. Sinful sinful world... Same way they gotta plant crops and harvest. No manna no more.

The supernatural support of Yahve is in the far superior talents these people possess that allows them to survive throughout centuries in an environment if utmost hostility. Super brains for weaponry creation, unparalleled wartime strategy and tactics ability, the most powerful intelligence agency in the world, geniuses in worldwide geopolitics, the banking supremacy over the global economies etc etc. you name it they've got it all. All other people in the world don't stand a slightest chance. Have no doubt about it. God is on their side forever and ever. They truly rule the world.

Sounds to me someone has much faith in the works of thier own hands.

Can you explain one thing.
With all that wespondry,how is jerusalem taken from Israel and the Israeli women raped and the men flee for thier lives?

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds to me someone has much faith in the works of thier own hands.

Can you explain one thing.
With all that wespondry,how is jerusalem taken from Israel and the Israeli women raped and the men flee for thier lives?

God's punishment. He gives, but can take away.

But they survived. They multiplied. They took over. Nothing short of a miracle.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
God's punishment. He gives, but can take away.

But they survived. They multiplied. They took over. Nothing short of a miracle.
Im talking about the near future when Jerusalem is taken from Israel and the women raped and the men flee.Not the past.
Is that Gods punishment?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,263.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Why is it so difficult for people to read and understand a plain scripture like the Ezekiel 38 & 39 prophesy?

The Gog/ Magog attack will happen when the holy Land is recovered from ruin, and the Israelites, brought out from the nations, will be living there in peace and prosperity.
verse 8
What 'ruin' is that? Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 7:34, Ezekiel 21:1-7 and many other prophesies tell us how all the holy Land will be devastated and depopulated by the fiery wrath of the Lord. This will happen at the soon to happen attack on the Jewish State of Israel by an Islamic confederation. As per Psalms 83, Psalms 11:4-6, and will be Revelation 6:12-17
THEN, the Lord promises a quick regeneration of the Land; Ezekiel 36:8, Jeremiah 33:12-13, Isaiah 66:12-14, + and all the holy Land will be re-populated by faithful Christians, Isaiah 62:1-5; God's true Israelites, His Overcomers and the godless people who revolt and rebel will not enter. Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 35:1-10

This G/M attack is ostensibly for loot, verse 13, and the mention of G/M again in Rev 20:8, is merely a metaphor for a vast horde. That attack, after the Millennium; is against Jesus.

Note: that God's holy people are in the Land when the Anti-Christ comes at the mid point of the last 7 years before Jesus Returns. Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:7

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm talking about the near future when Jerusalem is taken from Israel and the women raped and the men flee.

Well, I disagree with the interpretation that this was talking about a future event for us. It already happened in the year 70 A.D. Yes, it was punishment for murdering God's only begotten Son the Savior of all people.

However, God is sovereign. If He wishes, He can wipe out the humanity in its entirety. It's up to Him, not to us. He is God.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, I disagree with the interpretation that this was talking about a future event for us. It already happened in the year 70 A.D. Yes, it was punishment for murdering God's only begotten Son the Savior of all people.

However, God is sovereign. If He wishes, He can wipe out the humanity in its entirety. It's up to Him, not to us. He is God.

You believe this took place in 70 ad?
Zechariah 14:2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Why is it so difficult for people to read and understand a plain scripture like the Ezekiel 38 & 39 prophesy?

The Gog/ Magog attack will happen when the holy Land is recovered from ruin, and the Israelites, brought out from the nations, will be living there in peace and prosperity.
verse 8
What 'ruin' is that? Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 7:34, Ezekiel 21:1-7 and many other prophesies tell us how all the holy Land will be devastated and depopulated by the fiery wrath of the Lord. This will happen at the soon to happen attack on the Jewish State of Israel by an Islamic confederation. As per Psalms 83, Psalms 11:4-6, and will be Revelation 6:12-17
THEN, the Lord promises a quick regeneration of the Land; Ezekiel 36:8, Jeremiah 33:12-13, Isaiah 66:12-14, + and all the holy Land will be re-populated by faithful Christians, Isaiah 62:1-5; God's true Israelites, His Overcomers and the godless people who revolt and rebel will not enter. Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 35:1-10

This G/M attack is ostensibly for loot, verse 13, and the mention of G/M again in Rev 20:8, is merely a metaphor for a vast horde. That attack, after the Millennium; is against Jesus.

Note: that God's holy people are in the Land when the Anti-Christ comes at the mid point of the last 7 years before Jesus Returns. Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:7

God has holy people in the land of Israel today,and many of those who are not holy shall become holy.

Upvote 0

Ματθαίος

Nov 6, 2017
Καναδάς
✟19,030.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Maybe then, maybe earlier at Babylonian captivity. But it can happen again, no doubts. God is God. He can burn the whole Solar system if He so wishes. It's not that anybody can say "no" to God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi it is interesting to note that the nations mentioned are now all staged in Syria and have opened weapons factories near the Israeli border. The portion of the walls if speaking of the villages is accurate right now. I know many who have been to Israel recently and there they report feeling safer there than in the US. Some float the idea that this is the war at the end of the millennium which Ezekiel 39 points out after this war they are gathering dead for 7 months and in Rev after God Magog 2 it is the new heaven and new earth.
This war could be Armageddon seen from another angle or a event on this side of the 7 year tribulation. What ever it is it will be 20-20 in the rear view mirror and it looks like this event is close at hand.
Hi Brian, we should be able to know before Gog/Magog by the EU reforming into a ten king (leader) form of government with one leader over them. It is not for certain that the little horn will be the first leader to be the overall leader, but whichever overall leader is a Jew and has a determined look about him - well, that is the person. More than likely it will be the first.

Two factors I can see that could cause the EU to restructure. (1) Countries wanting to do a Brexit (2) financial crisis.

As you pointed out Russia, and other nations such as Turkey involved with the Syria issue are at a forefront - the issue of the EU, imo, could be right around the corner. What is in my mind is the world's economy as far as bonds and stock markets are being propped up by the federal banks - which has created probably the worst bubble in the worlds history.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Are the below not metaphors?

I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood. 18Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan. 19And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.

There appears to be two distinct groups, whereby Jacob is NOT Israel. Jacob at that time is brought back to faith, yet Israel had it and had trespassed.

25Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name

23And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me.

I believe that Israel had faith before they tresspassed and that Jacob never had it, but will have it after the events mentioned, which I believe to be Jacob's shaking or Troubles.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Are the below not metaphors?

I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood. 18Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan. 19And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.

There appears to be two distinct groups, whereby Jacob is NOT Israel. Jacob at that time is brought back to faith, yet Israel had it and had trespassed.

25Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name

23And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me.

I believe that Israel had faith before they tresspassed and that Jacob never had it, but will have it after the events mentioned, which I believe to be Jacob's shaking or Troubles.
The Times, if you consider there being a gap of 7 years between Ezekiel 39:16 and Ezekiel 39:17 - it becomes apparent that Ezekiel 39:17-20 is the Armageddon feast. And verse 21 is Jesus speaking having returned to this earth. And everything to the rest of the chapter is retrospect off the past 2000 years - up to Jesus's being back here on earth - Jesus speaking.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The Times, if you consider there being a gap of 7 years between Ezekiel 39:16 and Ezekiel 39:17 - it becomes apparent that Ezekiel 39:17-20 is the Armageddon feast. And very 21 is Jesus speaking having returned to this earth. And everything to the rest of the chapter is retrospect off the past 2000 years - up to Jesus's being back here on earth - Jesus speaking.

I don't understand how you plugged in the 7 years, between two consecutive versus.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't understand how you plugged in the 7 years, between two consecutive versus.
The reason I plug the 7 years between the two verses is if you take a look at Ezekiel 39:4, there is already a feast on Gog's army. And then a detailed clean up to the land, burial of the bodies, and that there would be 7 years of burning the remains of the war implements. With verse Ezekiel 39:16 reading as....

Ezekiel 39:16 And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.

...so that concludes the Gog/Magog event.

What happens between the Gog/Magog conclusion, and Armageddon - is the 7 years of Daniel 9:27.

Which those 7 years are found as a requirement that Moses made of all future rulers of Israel to confirm the Mt. Sinai covenant. It is in Deuteronomy 31:9-13.

That confirmation - a big speech to the nation of Israel that God gave them the land as their forever -
hasn't been done in recent memory because the catch is it has to be done from the place of God's choosing according to what Moses wrote. And I have talked to the Jews themselves about the requirement, and they say the place of God's choosing is the temple mount.

Well, it is easy to see the Muslims are never going to allow that sort of speech to take place on the temple mount - that God gave the land to Israel as theirs forever. So the conditions will not be right until immediately following Gog/Magog.

Last edited:
Upvote 0