Nov 13, 2016
Latvia
✟126,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello dear friends of God!

I have a dear friend of mine that seems to be lost and entangled in the schemes of the Devil. I sense that she needs help to be returned to the Lord so that she wouldn't get lost in this dark and cruel world. She's in a sinful relationship and the Devil is tempting her with even darker avenues. Please pray for the salvation of her soul and a safe and glorious road to our Eternal Home. Please pray that God has mercy over her life. Please pray for her wellbeing and may she be protected and guided by His Spirit of Love. Please pray that she would be pulled out of the deception that she is in.

Please pray for other friends that I have. I have a lot of fallen and lost dear people to me and a lot of them are deceived by the devil. A lot of them are really rebellious and are committing grievous sins. My soul cries for them and their eternal destiny. Please send your prayers to the Lord so that at least some of them might be recovered.

In love,
Klāvs

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

I have a dear friend of mine that seems to be lost and entangled in the schemes of the Devil. I sense that she needs help to be returned to the Lord so that she wouldn't get lost in this dark and cruel world. She's in a sinful relationship and the Devil is tempting her with even darker avenues. Please pray for the salvation of her soul and a safe and glorious road to our Eternal Home. Please pray that God has mercy over her life. Please pray for her wellbeing and may she be protected and guided by His Spirit of Love. Please pray that she would be pulled out of the deception that she is in.

Please pray for other friends that I have. I have a lot of fallen and lost dear people to me and a lot of them are deceived by the devil. A lot of them are really rebellious and are committing grievous sins. My soul cries for them and their eternal destiny. Please send your prayers to the Lord so that at least some of them might be recovered.

In love,
Klāvs
I pray to the Father for salvation for your friend and the people who you care about. Grant them the rich experience of knowing the Saviour with real certainty and clear understanding.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus said, "I am the good Shepherd and my sheep hear my voice". He also goes onto say that, "I know my sheep and my sheep know me, they were given to me by my Father in heaven, no one can snatch them away from me". I pray that your friends will heed the Master's voice..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

In love,
Klāvs
You make beautiful words.
God bless you, I am praying.
I only need read your post to be praying.
Its easy to see God in you.

Upvote 0