simpleone

Veteran
Jan 30, 2007
✟18,099.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is it true that God brings hard times so we may seek him?

I am entering a sudden and very hard time for me which I dont know if i can bare...its painful emotionally and brought about by myself. I have asked God and the person to forgive me.
I don't know what else to do but to close my eyes and ask God for comfort and peace.
I am in tears as I write this even. Please pray for me and that God would be merciful to me and help me out of this situation. I want the peace and joy I once had...
but i do find myself seeking God at this time more than before
appears like everyday is going to be a battle for me just to smile until i see a way out

thanks

(sorry for a not-so happy post)

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Brother, I hear you in your sorrow. I cant know what hurts you so badly but We know who does know. I take it you are a born again believer? Go to Him in prayer and just talk to Him. No fancy prayer stuff, just talk to Him.

He will hear you and You can and will get through this. I will pray for you and you can pm me anytime.

But yes, I find I get closer and closer when Im afraid or hurting. I am sorry that is sometimes what it takes for me. You are not alone. Ever!

Reactions: simpleone
Upvote 0

simpleone

Veteran
Jan 30, 2007
✟18,099.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Brother, I hear you in your sorrow. I cant know what hurts you so badly but We know who does know. I take it you are a born again believer? Go to Him in prayer and just talk to Him. No fancy prayer stuff, just talk to Him.

He will hear you and You can and will get through this. I will pray for you and you can pm me anytime.

But yes, I find I get closer and closer when Im afraid or hurting. I am sorry that is sometimes what it takes for me. You are not alone. Ever!

Hi Bill,
Thanks for your post and encouragement. What you wrote meant a lot to me...I pray God's blessings upon you and your family.
Thanks again brother for your love.
Yes I am a born again believer..

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is it true that God brings hard times so we may seek him?

I am entering a sudden and very hard time for me which I dont know if i can bare...its painful emotionally and brought about by myself. I have asked God and the person to forgive me.
I don't know what else to do but to close my eyes and ask God for comfort and peace.
I am in tears as I write this even. Please pray for me and that God would be merciful to me and help me out of this situation. I want the peace and joy I once had...
but i do find myself seeking God at this time more than before
appears like everyday is going to be a battle for me just to smile until i see a way out

thanks

(sorry for a not-so happy post)
praying for ya bro..little by little,day by day..

Your doing the best thing,,I can promise you this..God is most merciful.:)

David wept,and he was a mighty warrior.It is ok to cry..

He sets your feet upon a rock,and brings you out of the muck and mire..

He does it,sometimes the truth is all we can do is wait..:)

Reactions: simpleone
Upvote 0

simpleone

Veteran
Jan 30, 2007
✟18,099.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying for ya bro..little by little,day by day..

Your doing the best thing,,I can promise you this..God is most merciful.:)

David wept,and he was a mighty warrior.It is ok to cry..

He sets your feet upon a rock,and brings you out of the muck and mire..

He does it,sometimes the truth is all we can do is wait..:)

Thanks pinetree for this word...I will wait like you say

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.