Status
Not open for further replies.

mama

Chocolate the "other" food group
Feb 26, 2002
oregon
Visit site
✟352.00
I just found out that a girl from one of the boards I go to alot was in a serious car accident and is now in a coma. It was may 31st and it was the night of her graduation. Her and her boyfriend were at a party and he got drunk so she drove but she forgot something and had to go back. One of the people there who was drunk was driving and hit christines car and it rolled 2 times and her boyfriend smashed his arm but she has been in a coma ever since. Her name is christine and she is a fan of the group Eden's Crush and is well known in this group. Please pray for her and her family. I will let you know when her condition changes. Thanks and God bless

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I come into agreement with my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ who are coming before you in prayer on behalf of Christine. Lord, you are the great physician, it is by your stripes we are healed, please Father God, through the mighty resurrection power of the Holy Spirit we humbly ask that Christine may rise and take up her mat! I ask for this healing in the name above all names, Jesus Christ, your only begotten Son, Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who hath made the blind see, the deaf hear and the lame walk! We thank you, Father God for we know and believe that this thing shall be done. Amen, and Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi mama,
I am praying for Christine. This really hits me close to home since I was once in a coma once. I am praying with everything I have. I pray that Christine will be surrounded by the light of our Lord and I pray that her family may be given divine comfort and strength to endure this hardship. Love and blessings always...
Amie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.