Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Since my last update chemo has been taken off as an option and she's now in a home as of the other day for some rehab. My friend is very distraught over this and is kinda leery of the home itself. She asks for prayers of healing and protection for her mother. And also prayers for my friend as well, she's doing a lot of this on her own. :prayer: :hug:

Upvote 0

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I got some more info from her tonight. Her mom's calcium levels are dropping and she has a history of heart problems as well.

Also her oldest sister has a cyst and some chest pains as well.

Please keep them both in your prayers. Thank you. :prayer: :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi my dear brothers and sisters, I just got an update just now from Perhaps Today, due to the fact he will not be near a computer for a few hours he had asked me to update you all on his dear friend and her mom. All he knows now is SADLY she has been taken back to the hospital. PLEASE, I BEG YOU, To continue to pray for both his friend and her mom. Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers. :hug:'s
:prayer: Lord,
PLEASE take care of her mom, PLEASE LET HER LIVE many more years, let her and her mom have MANY MORE HAPPY memories to come PLEASE LORD I have been begging you for this for weeks now PLEASE.
In Your loving name I pray,
Amen :prayer:

Upvote 0

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just got word tonight that her mom is now wanting to be taken home to die there. She's giving up the will to live as the pain is too much for her to bear. :( Please pray for her and my friend who is feeling sick over it. Thank you all in advance. :prayer: :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was just on Facebook a few minutes ago and saw the following message from her.

"Just found out the doctor told my mom she only has a few days left. Please pray that she can start eating. She basically hasn't eaten more than a few bites on days that she did eat since the end of July. I always get the bad news before bed. Please pray!!!!!"

Please continue to pray for them that things turn around and for comfort as well. God bless! :prayer: :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.