A Final Prayer Request for my wife Tammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soopa

At this point, as it's been so many months with us being separated, I guess that I can assume that maybe it is not the Will of the Lord for us to be reconciled...I've seen nor witnessed nothing from the Lord, not even a small sign that Divorce is not eminent...at least on her part...I still love her and always will, but I suppose that it is not to be....I thank the Lord for this in a small way, because of the pain, I have been resurrected in the Word and I seek nothing but peace and to do His Will now...I never wanted to be another divorce statistic, the Devil has done so much to so many now...but the only One that can save this is my Lord...I have prayed and prayed, many a night, lots of crying and cursing and beating my head on the wall...but if she doesn't hear me or Him, then there is nothing more that I can do...so I leave her in His Hands...

Lord, I pray that reguardless of the outcome of our Marriage, that my wife Tammy is healed and her heart convicted and that she is brought back to the Love of Christ...I know that Your Love still lives in her, I only ask that You bring her back to Your Side...that is all...this I do pray in the Name of Jesus Christ, the Saviour and the Spirit, for all sake. Amen.

Please pray for her CF bretheren...:prayer:
Michael

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Michael all I can say Love is what a powerful and heartwarming prayer, for someone who has hurt you. Not many people can pray a pray like that after being so hurt.

Lord I thankyou for Michael and his faith in you, so I'm going to prayy in agreement that Tammy will not lose her faith in you Lord, and whatever the outcome she will turn back on your path. Amen:pray:

Im-revived
Soopa said:
At this point, as it's been so many months with us being separated, I guess that I can assume that maybe it is not the Will of the Lord for us to be reconciled...I've seen nor witnessed nothing from the Lord, not even a small sign that Divorce is not eminent...at least on her part...I still love her and always will, but I suppose that it is not to be....I thank the Lord for this in a small way, because of the pain, I have been resurrected in the Word and I seek nothing but peace and to do His Will now...I never wanted to be another divorce statistic, the Devil has done so much to so many now...but the only One that can save this is my Lord...I have prayed and prayed, many a night, lots of crying and cursing and beating my head on the wall...but if she doesn't hear me or Him, then there is nothing more that I can do...so I leave her in His Hands...

Lord, I pray that reguardless of the outcome of our Marriage, that my wife Tammy is healed and her heart convicted and that she is brought back to the Love of Christ...I know that Your Love still lives in her, I only ask that You bring her back to Your Side...that is all...this I do pray in the Name of Jesus Christ, the Saviour and the Spirit, for all sake. Amen.

Please pray for her CF bretheren...:prayer:
Michael

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
agreed,she is a fool to let you go as a partner,some women just like to self destruct,youve done your best,youve cried,prayed,earnestly sought the christ but maybe he has answered you by making sure you dont get reconciled as she sounds not the 1 for you,hey im pretty certain you will meet a new woman and fall in love and regret wasting a tear on this unworthy woman.......im not as merciful as you im afraid so the girl in my sig is kinda in pain now im assured by the majestic christ,think ill let her suffer some more for her unfaithfullness.................peace

Upvote 0

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear beloved brother, I will continue to pray for you and your loved one. I pray that almighty God in Heaven will open her eyes so she can see whom the Lord truly is and that she will make a terrible mistake not getting back with such a good Christian brother.

I pray that Almighty will heal you from all pain and that He will bring joy in your life and also bless you with that special one that God has in store for you.

I also pray for the healing of your wife and as said above, that she will return to the Lord!

May God continue to bless you and your prayer requests speaks volume of your Christlike nature!
/Your brother and servant in Christ

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Josephineyy

Sep 15, 2005
France
✟7,881.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Michael,
I don't know what's God's plan for you, but patience is one of the fruit of the holy spirit, I will pray that you will rely on Him totally, and wait for his best timing for your marriage. In him, everything is possible.
Thank God for his love to you and us.

Reactions: angelwannabe
Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Michael, I am praying that the LORD will convict Tammy unto repentance and save your marriage. However, if she will not, and only the LORD knows, I pray that He reveal to your spirit that you are free and I ask that He bring healing to your heart. I have to add that you are an inspiration to all of us here, demonstrating true grace, love and perseverance for one who has treated you badly--which sounds exactly like Christ. God bless you Michael.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
T

TammyInChrist

:wave: Hi Michael......I am newbie here and just wanted to say that this just breaks my heart to see a brother in so much agony and pain....:cry:

Dear Heavenly Father, I lift Micheal up to this day and ask for the peace that passes all understanding to surround him. Lord may he rest in you and completely give the situation over to You, cause Michael to increase in faith during this time trial. Lord I pray for Micheal's wife Tammy, I lift her up before you and ask God that your will be done in her life, cause her eyes to be opened and send labourers out into the feilds to reach her, cause her children to speak words that would grab a hold of her heart and confirm what she knows is the right thing to do.....most of all Lord show her that you still love her and that you will take her back and restore her in right relationship with you and her husband.
Thank you Lord for hearing all the prayers and we also thank you for the answer that is on the way, In Jesus Name, :amen:

Reactions: angelwannabe
Upvote 0
S

Soopa

Thank you all for your continued kind words and prayers...I sometimes feel as if you all believe this more than I do...but it is God that compels me to love my wife, even after all of this....forgiveness was not the hard part at all...it's not knowing what the future will be...

still lifting Tammy to the Lord in prayer...she is a woman in Christ, and I know in her heart she knows that I'm right...

Michael

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.