So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First I want to thank those that have prayed for me, it means a lot to me.

Please pray I can get help with my Klinefelter syndrome. That my family not judge me and stop saying I am gay and other not so nice names. I need for a doctor to help me, get the treatments I need and I can feel like normal guy. My testosterone is very low and it makes me not able to have energy to do things. Some of my family just thinks I am lazy and diabetic, I have tried to explain to them about the syndrome. They will not listen, unless I get proof from a doctor, I had it, but moving around I lost those papers.

I went through a lot when I lived at home and pray that the past will not be brought up by my family. They believe they know everything that went on, but they do not. My aunt's snooping did not get the truth about how my ex-parent was, not even her friends could of known about what I went through. The abuse I went through, I was beat up and also another type of abuse happen. It is very embarassing to talk about. Pray my Aunt will not be bugging my ex-parent to help me and she see you cannot force someone to help. I fear my ex-parent might try to hurt my aunt, pray she just leave my ex-parent alone.

Pray one of my friends will get back to me about staying with them. I wrote some of them and have yet to get a reply. My aunt is very determined to have me throen out in the street like an unwanted pet. She has been smiling too much and it is not normal for her to smile at all. She is always whispering about how she cannot wait to see me in the street. I ask God to remind her of how what she sows, she will reap, that she could end up in my shoes one day. My aunt knows of the bible and about the word, even though she is not saved.

Thank you to those that take the time to read this.

Apr 2, 2013
✟17,827.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father please give Ash your peace and comfort and encourage his heart. Please allow one of his friends to let him stay with him. Please heal Ash's heart from the terrible pain he has been through. Please give Ash the medical help he needs. Please may his aunt not seek Ash's x parent for help. Please help his family to stop the name calling Please help her to be sorry for her sins and repent from her wrong. Please help her to be sorry for how she has treated Ash and make amends. Bless Ash Father thank you Jesus Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Ash, praying for your protection and healing of your body, mind, and spirit and that God confounds ALL the plans of the enemy and that He hides you under His wings and lights up a path before you that leads to open doors of blessing and that He grants you extraordinary favor as His HOPE and His FUTURE unfold before you. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you to those that have prayed for me, not only for this request, but the others I have posted.

My aunt is throwing me out tomorrow and I am having panic attacks from worring about having a place to sleep. I pray God send laborers that can help me and he can guide me to someone that will help me for a while. I have not ever been homeless and if I cannot find a shelter, I have no idea where I will sleep tomorrow night. There are not too many place a homeless person can sleep without the police telling them to move on. I do not want to get in trouble with law enforcement and be arrested, if I try to sleep in a park or some place else. I am so sad and full of worry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 2, 2013
✟17,827.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father bless Ash with your peace. Please allow one of his friends to allow him to live with them or raise up someone else. Heal Ash everywhere he hurts. Thank you for his heart of love for you and others. Thank you that you are working and you have good things in store for Ash and a sure hope. Ash declare Gods word out loud. Google say so by Joel Osteen. You are a blessing to us all here. God loves you. Praying.

Upvote 0

ValorWoman4Jesus

Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2013
USA
✟50,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O dear Lord, I wholly support Ash. Please come to his aid and rescue! Please forbid Ash's aunt from successfully kicking him out. Let no weapon formed against Ash be able to prsoper. Please provide the greatest answers to his woes. Please see to it that his friend is able to offer a place to stay. I ask of You in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Ash, i don't know what time it is there or what is going on right now in this moment...just want you to know that we are thinkin' of you and continuing to pray...praying that God shows you in a concrete, visible, and tangible way that He hasn't forgotten you either. It is written that even if our families forsake us, God does NOT forsake us. Father may it be so. Be with Ash in this very moment and in the moments, and hours and days ahead and as the night approaches and through the night and in the moments and days ahead...You know all of his needs. Meet each one as only You can do in this dire situation, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am able to sleep in a bed. My friend could not help me, she has to move and is moving in with her Grandparents, she takes care of them and needs to move in with them. I do not know how long I can stay where I am at, I hope for a while. My other friends have not gotten back to me. Thank you all for your prayers and support. You all have a blessed morning and day.

Upvote 0