Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But to be honest by you saying "I'm not saying your not a Christian" kinda tells me that you think I'm not.

No that's not the case, that was me trying to be clear so I didn't get misunderstood and/or dinged by a mod or anything for what I said..

Upvote 0
Jul 9, 2019
USA
✟16,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh my goodness, thank you so much for this response. You are absolutely right. I must remember how much God loves me. This helps me tremendously!!! I guess the more bad things would happen, I was thinking I must be doing something wrong. But you are absolutely right, perhaps I am doing things that are right and that's why it feels like I have so much coming against me. I really appreciate your response. Thank you SO MUCH.
Glad to be of help as you continue your walk with God - though, sometimes, I prefer to call it an adventure :D

Upvote 0

Christina Stange

Lord Jesus Come
Jul 1, 2019
Manteca
✟9,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Yet, despite all of the above, what are you trying to say here, that your some kind of prophet?
YES!!! That is EXACTLY what I am trying to say!!. I will say it again, God spoke to me in my left ear and said "Cardwell ... return to Christ ... I'm watching you" So YES, this makes me a Prophetess. I sure hope nobody on here has a problem with that. Have a blessed day

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your prayers. Yes I am a Christian or I would not be on a Christian Forum. I am a Christian in the middle of some serious spiritual warfare. Yes I do know that I need clear and correct knowledge of scripture, this is why I read. I'm having a hard time with discernment. This is why I am here is to get some help from other Christians, as well as praying everyday for discernment. But to be honest by you saying "I'm not saying your not a Christian" kinda tells me that you think I'm not. So with that being said, you have a blessed and wonderful day.
May the Lord guide you in your prayerful Bible reading for your blessing...

Upvote 0

Christina Stange

Lord Jesus Come
Jul 1, 2019
Manteca
✟9,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
YES!!! That is EXACTLY what I am trying to say!!. I will say it again, God spoke to me in my left ear and said "Cardwell ... return to Christ ... I'm watching you" So YES, this makes me a Prophetess. I sure hope nobody on here has a problem with that. Have a blessed day

I've had confirmation from our Lord about the dream/vision that I had from God Almighty, as discussed in this thread. A few months ago, I was informed that I am facing a medical condition called Polycythemia Vera. It is a blood disorder. I had made an appt. for my yearly physical and my blood work was abnormal. It was very close to turning into Leukemia. The oncologist put me on a chemo medication and said it can be controlled with medication. I knew right then that was why God gave me this dream/vision. Where He showed me the cigarette fell out of my hand is because He saw my health would decline due to the smoking. Yes, God does warn us in dreams and visions when He wants us to change the direction we are walking in. Thank You Holy Father for delivering me from evil.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Only God can interpret dreams. You can read of this in the book of Daniel.

In the story of Daniel, YHWH used the interpretation of a cryptic dream to his glory. King Nebuchadnezzar didn't even remember his own dream. That doesn't mean that you can't remember your dream; nor does it mean that you can't interpret it.

You say that the Father called you by your maiden name; and then the cigarette dropped from your hand. Did you start smoking before, or after you were married?

If you truly believe that you need the Father to interpret this dream for you; then you should be asking him, instead of us. Pray to him, in humble sincerity and truth.

When you listen to him; maybe he'll tell you some more.

Shalom Christina

Upvote 0

Christina Stange

Lord Jesus Come
Jul 1, 2019
Manteca
✟9,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

If you truly believe that you need the Father to interpret this dream for you; then you should be asking him, instead of us. Pray to him, in humble sincerity and truth.

Upvote 0

Christina Stange

Lord Jesus Come
Jul 1, 2019
Manteca
✟9,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

Sorry I'm still trying to learn how to use this forum. You say I should be asking Him instead of you guys hu? I thought this is a discussion forum. It is awesome to get input from others which helps me to process what has happened in my life. Sorry for asking
Shalom Hark

Upvote 0