timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,189.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
At first I thought I'm looking at a mountain in this dream....

The dream goes like this, I'm piloting a large plane in a commercial flight simulator. It looked so real, otherwise ridiculous I'm flying a simulated flight within a dream.

So while we're cruising at an altitude of 35,000 ft over the Cascade Range just after sunset so there's still some light, I saw a "mountain" we're rapidly approaching. I'm totally surprised because we shouldn't be encountering a mountain at that altitude. Mt. Everest's highest point is at 29,028 ft and the highest mountains at the Cascade Range is even much shorter.

As we flew above the "mountain peak", only 250 ft below us (makes the "mountain" 34,750 ft high!), we found many anomalies. First there's no snow, 2nd, there's a very clear blue lake at the top of the "mountain" right below us that isn't frozen either, and finally, there are huge 500 ft tall trees growing at either side of the lake. Because we are flying 250 ft above this lake, then the tops of the trees would be higher than our altitude. The trees weren't frozen either and displaying lush green foliage.

And then we noticed the "mountain" is somewhat "growing" at a rapid rate. We're still cruising at 35,000 ft but the lake below us got closer than 250 ft! I threw the throttle levers to maximum power and tried to gain altitude but to no avail. The plane is heavily loaded and couldn't climb beyond 35,000 ft anymore. We couldn't turn to either side because of the huge trees. The "mountain" continued to grow until I saw a final glimpse of the rim of the lake just before the plane crashed at this rim of the lake.

The rim of the lake was made from a natural formation of a very massive wooden structure. That's when I realize the thing we just crashed into wasn't a mountain but the trunk of a ridiculously large tree even taller than Mt. Everest!

Since it's just the trunk, the tree would have been even higher if still whole. Apparently, the huge 500 ft trees at the peak of the tree trunk were seemingly grafted into it or probably just grew on the trunk over time. Otherwise, the place was so beautiful, it was paradise. Where you should expect an extremely inhospitable, desolate, extremely cold place with very thin air, trees were thriving and the lake had crystal clear blue water. The lake somewhat glowed faint blue as it got darker. I didn't notice any animals in the place, no birds, nothing on land, and no fish in the lake as well.

It was utterly peaceful and beautiful place but I still can't deny the fact, the tree somewhat distracted us with is lovely scenery so we didn't realize what is going on until it's too late and we are cut off any escape forcing us to crash.

Not sure what to make of it. It wasn't nightmarish or anything. If somehow the dream continued and it wasn't a simulation and we survived the crash-landing, it wouldn't be so bad trying to survive in the lovely place for a short while.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,189.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
@Hidden In Him interprets dreams. He may pop by. Good luck!

I can interpret a bit but I'm seeing so many interpretations.

The giant tree trunk could represent Christ and the grafted huge trees represents the Gentiles. Somehow, the "Gentiles" caused me to crash into the crystal clear blue lake because they blocked any escape. But crashing is a bad thing, it means I get killed.

Although the lovely lake could present streams of living water but I had to die a violent death in order to get there.

Another interpretation is the whole thing is a trap. I'm being seduced by very good opportunity perhaps but only leads to my death. And there's plenty more I can think of.

Upvote 0