my house
✟8,347.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
As always my dreams are mixed between my sub-concious and maybe a higher meaning.

In the dream, I did many things I know were from my sub-concious. But there were two parts I think were not. The first part took place in my school's library. I was talking with one of the librarians, Mr. Wagner. But then, all of a sudden, a dragon flew in the background in a matter of 1 minute. It let out a small noise, almost like a raptor, while flying away. The dragon was small. It reached an average man's hip. It walked on two legs and had two small arms. It had a small draconic snout. The wings length unfurled reached to his buttox. It had two small horns.

The second part I think has meaning is when a man and two african-american girls were walking to my house. The youngest girls had a lot of boils down to her body.

What do these two parts mean?

felix102

Sep 16, 2004
✟164.00
Faith
Non-Denom
For the first part, I think there is something you are seeking and the passion for it is very strong.

It looks like you're quite young and you have many useful years to the Lord. Most important is your growth; what you "eat" now is very critical. There are many kinds of things out there (foods) and you want to carefully regulate what your taking in.

I hope that makes sense.

I'm not sure about the second part and what that could mean.

Be found in Christ, you can grow so much in Him! It's amazing that the Lord is raising up young ones for the future times.

Upvote 0

HumbleServant94

Miami Disciple
Sep 25, 2008
my house
✟8,347.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
For the first part, I think there is something you are seeking and the passion for it is very strong.

It looks like you're quite young and you have many useful years to the Lord. Most important is your growth; what you "eat" now is very critical. There are many kinds of things out there (foods) and you want to carefully regulate what your taking in.

I hope that makes sense.

I'm not sure about the second part and what that could mean.

Be found in Christ, you can grow so much in Him! It's amazing that the Lord is raising up young ones for the future times.
I think you're right. I don't know if I'm looking for something, but I am very careful in what I read about the Lord. But what does the dragon and the little girl?

Upvote 0

felix102

Sep 16, 2004
✟164.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Sorry, I meant to say you are very seeking...not that there is something in particular you are seeking.

About the reading about the Lord; that may not just apply specifically to you.

It could be that others (such as the other students or mr wagner) are not getting the right things of the Lord. Or they're getting too carried off that they go into the wrong places. In a library you seek for knowledge; the red dragon is something that shouldnt be there. I think the dragon is directly related to the seeking of knowledge or teachings.

My first impression of the girl with the boils was that it was due to such things. The fact that you were one who saw such things means you are one who sees what's happening and that you are to stop it.

I'm not sure about this at all.

I base this from my own dreams of dragons.
One dream I had of a dragon involved a school that was very intense.
Another dream I had written here in one of my dreams was concerning a particular ministry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HumbleServant94

Miami Disciple
Sep 25, 2008
my house
✟8,347.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry, I meant to say you are very seeking...not that there is something in particular you are seeking.

About the reading about the Lord; that may not just apply specifically to you.

It could be that others (such as the other students or mr wagner) are not getting the right things of the Lord. Or they're getting too carried off that they go into the wrong places. In a library you seek for knowledge; the red dragon is...

have to finish it later
Take your time.

Upvote 0