Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you're on the left, you believe that the traditional idea that humans come in two sexes (male and female) is not only outdated, but evil. Instead, leftism insists that human sex identification is an infinitely malleable matter of personal choice, untethered to genetics. Conservatives respond that it's not a matter of choice. Instead, people who claim to be transgendered almost invariably have complex mental issues, often stemming from their upbringing. A recently recovered 1991 study supports conservatives.

During his pre-election town hall, Joe Biden happily accepted that little boys and girls know exactly what sex they really are (separate from their biological sex) and promised that he will ensure that the law lets them make those choices. By saying this, Biden implied he would encourage allowing children to opt into dangerous hormone treatments and mutilating surgery. That's not just demented; that's evil.

Just a couple of weeks ago, HBO premiered a documentary about allegedly transgender kids. Footage made the rounds of a scene in which a woman tries to force her manifestly six-year-old son, Phoenix, to stand in front of an LGBTQ church and proudly identify himself as a girl. You can see the clip at the beginning of this Matt Walsh video:

Continued below.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...e_found_the_root_cause_of_transgenderism.html

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I don't understand how any parent could do that to their child. I watched a documentary where a serial killer's mother used to dress him as a girl. That turned out well... :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I don't understand how any parent could do that to their child. I watched a documentary where a serial killer's mother used to dress him as a girl. That turned out well... :rolleyes:

These things have a very long term affect on people.
I’m so saddened because people should be evaluated for mental illness who do these things to children.

Upvote 0