Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“Transgender rights" activists and the LGBTQ-allied mainstream media are mourning the horrific death of a crossdressing Alabama mayor who committed suicide with a handgun after a conservative news site "involuntarily outed" the transsexual politician.

Fred L. "Bubba" Copeland, the Republican mayor of small-town Smiths Station, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound during a welfare check that reportedly turned into a slow-chase police pursuit. Copeland killed himself on November 3, two days after the publication of an exposé by 1819 News, the brainchild of right-wing think tank Alabama Policy Institute, that unmasked the middle-aged mayor's double life he secretly lived as a closeted "transgender curvy girl" in the midst of "transitioning."

By day, Copeland was a family man, the head of city government, an entrepreneur, and a Southern Baptist preacher.

But, for years, under the trans alter-ego "Brittini Blaire Summerlin," the bald 49-year-old crossdresser donned a blonde wig and operated a series of accounts across social media where he reveled in his "transadorable"persona, 1819 News discovered.

Continued below.

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
  • Informative
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟67,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm having some trouble with Townhall's slanted style of journalism here but if I have my fact right:

We have guy -

Who cross dresses
and

writes female oriented erotica (trust me on this - I know enough writers to recognize female oriented erotica - there's a lot of money in it) if not particularly well.
and

he likes playing a bad girl online.
and

may or may not be trans. (I don't know, some people just like dressing up)

He didn't actually - like - hurt anybody, right ? I mean, I don't see anywhere where he actually stalked someone, it was just a work of fiction and the pictures and stuff were just maybe offensive to some people ?

Why was it necessary to rake this guy over the coals ?

In real life he was a respected, honest public servant.

Do you know how hard it is to find those kinds of people ?

I really don't think there was any reason to do this other than 1819 publication is just being a bunch of mean sissy pants.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
He didn't actually - like - hurt anybody, right ? I mean, I don't see anywhere where he actually stalked someone, it was just a work of fiction and the pictures and stuff were just maybe offensive to some people ?
What about the local woman who was the subject of his 'fiction'. She only became aware of it after his suicide but anyone local who was reading his works would have easily recognised her. And if it was all so harmless, why did he kill himself when he was exposed?

Upvote 0