Not open for further replies.

Micahyah

May 2, 2006
NC
✟7,964.00
Faith
Christian
inhisdebt said:
This is the eschatoligy forum isnt it, whats with all the crazy conspiracy stuff.

Lets see, where else is deceit in in politics brought up?

And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
(Dan 8:12)

And also through his understanding, he shall cause deceit to succeed in his hand. And he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many. He also shall stand up against the Ruler of rulers. But he shall be broken without a hand.
(Dan 8:25)

And a despised one shall stand up in his place, and they shall not give to him the honor of the king; but he will enter while at ease and seize the kingdom by intrigues.
(Dan 11:21)

And after they join him, he will practice deceit. For he will come and be strong with a few people.
(Dan 11:23)

He shall enter safely, even into the rich places of the province. And he shall do what his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers. He shall plunder, and spoil, and scatter goods among them. And he shall devise his plots against the strongholds, even for a time.
(Dan 11:24)

And both these kings' hearts shall be to do evil, and they shall speak lies at one table. But it shall not succeed. For still the end comes at the time appointed.
(Dan 11:27)

whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(2Th 2:9)

How do you think the Beast government is set up? From the book of Daniel, there's a lot of deceit by government leaders, correct?

If you are unwilling to look at the deceit present in government, you are choosing to ignore what is written will be present during the end times.

Upvote 0

WayWord

Aug 1, 2006
Redlands, CA
✟8,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
KJV 2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

KJV Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

KJV John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

KJV 2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.cb(11,14); 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.cb(11,15); 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

KJV Matthew cb(24,24); 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

KJV Psalms 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
KJV Psalms 118:8-9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

Upvote 0

inhisdebt

Mar 22, 2006
✟1,090.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Micahyah said:
Lets see, where else is deceit in in politics brought up?

How do you think the Beast government is set up? From the book of Daniel, there's a lot of deceit by government leaders, correct?

If you are unwilling to look at the deceit present in government, you are choosing to ignore what is written will be present during the end times.

And there is a lot of lying bloggers out there too so who am i to trust you, or the government, no thanks, ill apply reason and common sences to what i here and filter all of it through the holy spirit, and as far as i can tell i would trust G. W Bush over you any day.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WayWord said:
George W. Bush admitted to being a member of Skull and Bones on national television.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/020904presidentquizzed.html

Skull and Bones is the American branch of the Illuminati.

Skull and Bones is a not-so-secret fraternity for Yale upperclassman. Suddenly they are now the American branch of the Illuminati?

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

Micahyah

May 2, 2006
NC
✟7,964.00
Faith
Christian
inhisdebt said:
And there is a lot of lying bloggers out there too so who am i to trust you, or the government, no thanks, ill apply reason and common sences to what i here and filter all of it through the holy spirit, and as far as i can tell i would trust G. W Bush over you any day.

You would trust someone who has been caught in public, very egregious, lies, time and time again? That's really sad.

I suggest you pray some more about it, take it to Our Father and ask Him, is Bush a man of truth or a deceiver?

Upvote 0
D

Driver

If you study the reactions of Bush on 9/11:

http://killtown.911review.org/bush.html

...he would have had to have known what was happening. He claimed to have seen the first plane crash live on TV, but that crash was not televised live on TV.

Also, Jeb Bush had already declared a state of emergency and called up the National Guard 4 days prior to 9/11. And George H. W. Bush was spending the night in the White House the night before. All the Bush family must have known.

The elder Bush, and grandfather Prescott Bush, were all Skull and Bones members. The interesting thing about Skull and Bones is that it is connected to Hitler's Thule Society:
http://www.bilderberg.org/skulbone.htm

Prescott Bush, a contemporary of Hitler, helped in his rise to power:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html

Reactions: icedtea
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

icedtea

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Driver said:
If you study the reactions of Bush on 9/11:

http://killtown.911review.org/bush.html

...he would have had to have known what was happening. He claimed to have seen the first plane crash live on TV, but that crash was not televised live on TV.

Also, Jeb Bush had already declared a state of emergency and called up the National Guard 4 days prior to 9/11. And George H. W. Bush was spending the night in the White House the night before. All the Bush family must have known.

The elder Bush, and grandfather Prescott Bush, were all Skull and Bones members. The interesting thing about Skull and Bones is that it is connected to Hitler's Thule Society:
http://www.bilderberg.org/skulbone.htm

Prescott Bush, a contemporary of Hitler, helped in his rise to power:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html
You make good points. The fact is, this wasn't a total surprise, as they so claim.
Things are known backstage that we will probbaly never know or come to light. Unless, of course, the people revolt and overthrow, then the truth would out.
All is Not as it seems.

Upvote 0

icedtea

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Acts6:5 said:
Skull and Bones is a not-so-secret fraternity for Yale upperclassman. Suddenly they are now the American branch of the Illuminati?

In Christ,

Its not sudden.
It has always been.
Of course, they are "out there", its less suspectible that way. And call everyone who figures it out a "nut."

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
HowardDean said:
Its not sudden.
It has always been.
Of course, they are "out there", its less suspectible that way. And call everyone who figures it out a "nut."
No, I wouldn't call such people nuts...I'd just call them wrong.

In Christ,

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Driver said:
The only logical explanation is that the FDNY was not involved at all, and the explosives were planted in advance. Silverstein's statement in implicating the FDNY is believed by 9/11 researchers to have been just a cover, a calculated distraction.

But why is it logical for Silverstein to even mention anything that hints of any foreknowledge of demolition? The important part to me isn’t that he implicated the FDNY; what I don’t understand is, it is completely illogical for Silverstein to openly discuss demolishing his own buildings when such testimony would instantly void his insurance claims, not to mention raise the question why Silverstein would openly admit having the capability to bring down WTC #7 in the first place. The insurance companies would refuse to pay any claims if they knew the owners had packed WTC #7 with explosives and leveled the building on their own...just because they thought the situation was hopeless.

Typically, if you’re part of a vast government conspiracy bent on feeding the public a false story, you don’t get on public television and tell the world that you had one of your buildings imploded. Kinda blows your cover and leaks crucial information.

Driver said:
The circumstances regarding Silverstein's aquistion of the WTC lease just 6 months prior to 9/11 and super-insuring it (even though it had been condemned for abestos contamination which would have cost billions), then suing those insurance companies for double-compensation raises suspicions.

But at this point, the amount of insurance money the Silverstein group would receive is less than the estimated rebuilding costs. And the lease that was signed also states that Silverstein is responsible for shelling out $120 million per year in rental fees if WTC is destroyed. That’s $720 million so far, and counting. Silverstein certainly isn’t benefiting off of 9/11.

Driver said:
Also, someone told Mayor Giuliani that the WTC was going to collapse. How did they know, since a building collapse had never happened before due to fire, prior to 9/11?

Again, if 9/11 was part of a vast government conspiracy bent on feeding the public a false story, and if the preordained destruction of the towers had been a part of this secret conspiracy, then why would Guiliani willfully leak such vital information to the world during a TV interview? Guiliani stated that he was warned about the collapse, and “it did collapse before we could actually get out of the building, so we were trapped in the building for 10, 15 minutes…”. Why would he receive warning, but not be given enough time to get out if the WTC collapse was a man-made inside job?

Just another example why these conspiracy theories fail the basic common sense test to me. You’ve got people like Silverstein and Guiliani, supposedly men with great authority who were heavily involved in the plot, openly discussing damning details that implicate their direct involvement and exposing portions of their plan. Doesn’t make any sense.

But anyway, to answer your question, here is a reasonable explanation why some at ground zero thought the towers might collapse: http://www.911myths.com/html/giuliani_and_the_wtc_warning.html

In Christ,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Micahyah

May 2, 2006
NC
✟7,964.00
Faith
Christian
But why is it logical for Silverstein to even mention anything that hints of any foreknowledge of demolition? The important part to me isn’t that he implicated the FDNY; what I don’t understand is, it is completely illogical for Silverstein to openly discuss demolishing his own buildings when such testimony would instantly void his insurance claims, not to mention raise the question why Silverstein would openly admit having the capability to bring down WTC #7 in the first place. The insurance companies would refuse to pay any claims if they knew the owners had packed WTC #7 with explosives and leveled the building on their own...just because they thought the situation was hopeless.

Typically, if you’re part of a vast government conspiracy bent on feeding the public a false story, you don’t get on public television and tell the world that you had one of your buildings imploded. Kinda blows your cover and leaks crucial information.

Typically, you don't get away with crimes, and you slip up and that's how conspiracies get broken. Remember the Iran-Contra affair? That was a large conspiracy involving hundreds of white house officials, military officers, military industrial complex officials, and led to numerous indictments and convictions, etc. But it lasted for 6 years before the story was broken, because people screwed up.

Again, if 9/11 was part of a vast government conspiracy bent on feeding the public a false story, and if the preordained destruction of the towers had been a part of this secret conspiracy, then why would Guiliani willfully leak such vital information to the world during a TV interview? Guiliani stated that he was warned about the collapse, and “it did collapse before we could actually get out of the building, so we were trapped in the building for 10, 15 minutes…”. Why would he receive warning, but not be given enough time to get out if the WTC collapse was a man-made inside job?

Is it hard to keep your stories straight at the time of a crime? I believe so. That's why there has been so much shifting explanations and condemning admissions (like Bush's "I saw the first plane hit the tower")

You’ve got people like Silverstein and Guiliani, supposedly men with great authority who were heavily involved in the plot, openly discussing damning details that implicate their direct involvement and exposing portions of their plan. Doesn’t make any sense.

If you do a crime as big as this, and as a public official you have to talk about it a lot, you are going to mess up. Even Rumsfeld messed up and publicly talked about a 'missile hitting the pentagon'. These guys aren't criminal masterminds at all. I mean they left a 47 story smoking gun, WTC 7's collapse.

Upvote 0

wmc1982

Aka "Will" :)
Jul 28, 2006
NC, United States
✟16,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
just another disaster, stuff like 9/11 happens all the time in other countries. We are just so used to thinking we are protected from anything. A few thousand people die and we think the world is going to end. Don't get me wrong, I have respect and sorrow for all the losses, but just look how much worse it is for everyone in the middle east and no one gives a crap. America thinks we are better than everyone else in my opinion. Maybe we deserved a wake up call. Now this crazy weather is a different story...

Upvote 0
D

Driver

Guiliani stated that he was warned about the collapse, and “it did collapse before we could actually get out of the building, so we were trapped in the building for 10, 15 minutes…”. Why would he receive warning, but not be given enough time to get out if the WTC collapse was a man-made inside job?
Obviously, he was not in the building that collapsed. There was a debris cloud created by the demolitions, so he was told to stay in the building where he was. The bigger question is how did they know?

Just another example why these conspiracy theories fail the basic common sense test to me. You’ve got people like Silverstein and Guiliani, supposedly men with great authority who were heavily involved in the plot, openly discussing damning details that implicate their direct involvement and exposing portions of their plan. Doesn’t make any sense.
The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

Silverstein has been awarded $4.6 billion thus far in his continued lawsuits with the insurance companies (Silverstein's claims must have been disputed by those insurance companies).

The Attorney General of New York is a very powerful position in all this, and petitions to him (and others) are being signed that justice might be done. And there is a pro-9/11 truth candidate running for that office in New York.

And more lawsuits will be coming forth as well, such as Rodriguez vs. Bush. Rodriguez's attorney Phil Berg says:
They (Bush et al) made it happen or let it happen.
And if they let it happen, then they made it happen.
"And they must be held responsible."
- Phil Berg

The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

Upvote 0
D

Driver

Also, it's interesting that Giuliani was on a Nixon-appointed panel back in 1972 (when GHW Bush was in the administration) that had to do with the response to terrorism which called for "Patriot Act" type responses. Source

Prescott Bush had sponsored Nixon's rise to power. Is GHW Bush sponsoring Giuliani's rise to power? Giuliani is believed to be seeking a bid for President in 2008.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.