Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's a bold cla
Gentlemen,

Please lend me your ear. Ladies are beset with many voices. But wise ones know to seek the source and I'm addressing you.

Never mind Vogue, Cosmopolitan, and popular programs. In your opinion, what defines a woman's essence? The qualities you enjoy and can't encounter elsewhere.

What resonates with you and stimulates your masculinity like nothing can?

I appreciate your honesty and willingness to enlighten us.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Hi Bella

I wonder and at the same time curious to know if your boldness you project frequently is really who you are or something used to lift yourself up and build confidence? This is not intended to be malicious in any way.

In the past I've seen 3 women who were bold and in high positions with power but found them to be as what I would call typical girls when all the covering of the world had been unveiled.

Well anyway, to answer your question "What resonates with you and stimulates your masculinity like nothing can?"

From reading scripture I would have to say the qualities of Abrahams wife.

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him

We no longer look to be served. We look to serve and give our lives for others. No longer fight for privilege, influence and status. We esteem others better than ourselves and put their interests above our own.

Peace be with all those in the body of Christ

• Winner
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi Bella

I wonder and at the same time curious to know if your boldness you project frequently is really who you are or something used to lift yourself up and build confidence? This is not intended to be malicious in any way.

My responses to @MehGuy address that in full. I acknowledge the duality in my personality.

Truthfully, your question is odd for several reasons.

We've never spoken intimately. Due to the absence of familiarity, I'm surprised you felt comfortable asking it. Let alone in public.

It isn't the sort of thing you'd say to a stranger. It can be taken in the wrong spirit. Their response may be unpleasant.

In light of that, I'm wondering how you traveled so far in your thoughts to compose a question to someone you don't know at all. One that many would consider insulting. You don't have a relationship with me to make that statement.

I take people as they are. You acknowledge a serious relationship with God. Oftentimes your comments differ from others. But I would never think you're trying to be a holy roller. I assume you love the Lord.

My mind would never go where yours has. I don't know you, your life, or your walk. I wouldn't boldly question your behavior based on limited information. Or give the impression its inauthentic. I don't think like that.

To be honest, I give little thought about what people are saying and doing. My attention and concern are directed towards the ones I'm invested in. You're welcome to believe whatever you want. Everyone has an opinion. But your thoughts don't affect me. If they did, I should log off.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My responses to @MehGuy address that in full. I acknowledge the duality in my personality.

Truthfully, your question is odd for several reasons.

We've never spoken intimately. Due to the absence of familiarity, I'm surprised you felt comfortable asking it. Let alone in public.

It isn't the sort of thing you'd say to a stranger. It can be taken in the wrong spirit. Their response may be unpleasant.

In light of that, I'm wondering how you traveled so far in your thoughts to compose a question to someone you don't know at all. One that many would consider insulting. You don't have a relationship with me to make that statement.

I take people as they are. You acknowledge a serious relationship with God. Oftentimes your comments differ from others. But I would never think you're trying to be a holy roller. I assume you love the Lord.

My mind would never go where yours has. I don't know you, your life, or your walk. I wouldn't boldly question your behavior based on limited information. Or give the impression its inauthentic. I don't think like that.

To be honest, I give little thought about what people are saying and doing. My attention and concern are directed towards the ones I'm invested in. You're welcome to believe whatever you want. Everyone has an opinion. But your thoughts don't affect me. If they did, I should log off.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

I apologise for any offence caused.

Peace be with you , always

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him

We no longer look to be served. We look to serve and give our lives for others. No longer fight for privilege, influence and status. We esteem others better than ourselves and put their interests above our own.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian