Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaM2285

No weapon formed against me shall prosper!
Jan 4, 2012
Oregon
✟7,758.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me. I'm going in tomarrow to get blood tests done because I have been very sick! I'm freaking out about getting my blood test. I don't wanna pass out. I'm so scared! Please pray for peace and smooth sailing. And pray that God heals me from whatever sickness I got. I'm tried of it. Thank u for reading!

Ann56

Just a Branch
Jan 28, 2012
Just Visiting Earth
✟12,569.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me. I'm going in tomarrow to get blood tests done because I have been very sick! I'm freaking out about getting my blood test. I don't wanna pass out. I'm so scared! Please pray for peace and smooth sailing. And pray that God heals me from whatever sickness I got. I'm tried of it. Thank u for reading!

Praying for your health. :pray:

Praying for peace as you go for your tests.

:groupray:

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,461.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Praying for you to get an accurate diagnosis, and complete healing, through the medical staff and/or any alternative health sources. Praying you will be given wisdom and guidance in relation to your concerns.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please be sure to tell whomever does it that you are really nervous about it... :hug: focus on your breath... for 2 reasons... the mind can only hold one thought at a time,,, and when we are anxious we tend to hold our breath, making things feel even worse!

I pray that they will find out whatever it is that ails you... and that it's an easy fix! :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.