✟347,437.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Woman punches man in Broadway bar over MAGA-style birthday hat

A woman got her husband a hat to celebrate his birthday, a hat that looked like a MAGA hat.

In response, someone punched him so hard his face got cut.

A punch that hard, if you ask me, should be considered "attempted murder" given his age.
50 is middle age. A single punch isn't life threatening to somebody that young. Also, we know that he was attacked because of the hat, but not why.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
50 is middle age. A single punch isn't life threatening to somebody that young. Also, we know that he was attacked because of the hat, but not why.

"At one point," Sprague said, "A female came up from behind me, spun me around, and punched me in the face and then grabbed my hat off my head and was just yelling, 'How dare you.'"

I think we could dare a guess.

I would agree attempted murder may go to far, but assault isn't out of the question.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,437.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
"At one point," Sprague said, "A female came up from behind me, spun me around, and punched me in the face and then grabbed my hat off my head and was just yelling, 'How dare you.'"

I think we could dare a guess.

I would agree attempted murder may go to far, but assault isn't out of the question.
"How dare you wear a Trump hat" and "How dare you mock Trump" are both possibilities. I agree of course it's assault btw.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"How dare you wear a Trump hat" and "How dare you mock Trump" are both possibilities. I agree of course it's assault btw.

I guess it could go both ways. True.

I'm just going with habit that seems to be popular today. People are just so angry. I have lived through enough Presidents to experience what I felt. I'm NO fan by the way. Just going by today's acceptable standard. No one listens anymore. It's just black and white. One way or the other. The red hat triggers people in ways I could have never imagined in the past. The keywords in the hat are the same.

Could I be wrong? I'm sure. lol I am human after all! Yet, from experience I highly doubt it.

Upvote 0