• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

4th Day

BlessEwe

Legend
Dec 22, 2003
California
Visit site
✟33,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

meblonde

Oct 9, 2007
✟15,397.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

meblonde

Oct 9, 2007
✟15,397.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
so, today is day 19, right??????????????? :thumbsup: :clap: :wave:

I am still stoked about this! so how you doin today?

this site needs backwards flipping somersaults smileys!
Today is 20 days working on 21.. "WHEN" I get through this day it will be 3 weeks!

Thank you I love your enthusiasm!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
cant wait till you post that you just got your 30 day chip!

so, how are your meetings? are you going to different ones or narrowed down to the ones you like the best? AA is Aa but some meetings just "fit" better than others.

I been to some that it was good but i was looking at the clock... been to others that time went by and it was over before I knew it and i didnt want to leave!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

meblonde

Oct 9, 2007
✟15,397.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
cant wait till you post that you just got your 30 day chip!

so, how are your meetings? are you going to different ones or narrowed down to the ones you like the best? AA is Aa but some meetings just "fit" better than others.

I been to some that it was good but i was looking at the clock... been to others that time went by and it was over before I knew it and i didnt want to leave!
I am not going to any meeting.. I just pray and ask God to keep me strong. And I just know how good it feels to wake up every day feeling wonderful! That keeps me going.. When we had friends over to play cards Friday night. They all drank but me. I thought how great it was going to feel to go to bed sober. and How great I was going to feel in the morning.. That was enough right there to stick with it. Ice water was wonderful!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

meblonde

Oct 9, 2007
✟15,397.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i advice you stay away from the company where people get drunk.

I really don't hang with people that get drunk.. I do things with my hubby and he has a drink now and then, but he does not abuise it. He hasn't got a problem I do. I'm not going to make him stop just because I have to. I keep it in the house for him I just don't touch it.

Upvote 0