AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Oh I know, and if I had one of those VWs, you better believe I'd pimp it Dharma-style. I'd definitely get someone to make me a new emblem for the grill, and I'd fill it with beer and Work Mans :D
:wave: I'll be a workman on that bus.

Reactions: snoochface
Upvote 0

BenAdam

Pirate King
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2006
Tortuga
✟51,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh I know, and if I had one of those VWs, you better believe I'd pimp it Dharma-style. I'd definitely get someone to make me a new emblem for the grill, and I'd fill it with beer and Work Mans :D

Carscoop_VWBusLImo_4.jpg

Reactions: snoochface
Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
Upvote 0

latteda

You're not my nemesis
Jan 8, 2005
Southern US
✟14,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shannon and Boone died on the island... so I guess there's no need for there replication.

But then again... why does Hurley have a Charlie-esque guitar

The boyfriend and I believe that Charlie appeared to Hurley and convinced him to go back to the island. I think that's why he helped recreate the Charlie thing with the guitar and all.

Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
The boyfriend and I believe that Charlie appeared to Hurley and convinced him to go back to the island. I think that's why he helped recreate the Charlie thing with the guitar and all.

I think so too. You can see how wierd when Hurley is asked how he knew about the plane.

He's not yet ready to say, "Charlie came to me... in a vision... after I left the looney bin."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LovesToRead

My peace I give you. Don't be afraid.
Sep 22, 2005
This world is not my home....Heaven is where my he
✟69,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hehe, I had a few American friends at uni. And for the ones I have met IRL, they made a good impression.

Good to hear. :thumbsup: ;) I hope to come across the pond someday myself. But with a son in college, it's likely a ways off. Hope school is going well for you.

Upvote 0