316 - Lost Episode 5:6

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"316"

The way back to the island is revealed to members of the Oceanic 6, but there’s trouble ahead when not all of them wish to return

Guest starring are:

Fionnula Flanagan as Eloise Hawking,
Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus,
Sad Taghmaoui as Caesar,
Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana,
Mary Mara as Jill,
Raymond J. Barry as Ray,
Kavita Patil as Rupa Krishnavani,
P. D. Mani as Nabil,
Rebecca Hazlewood as Nalini,
Patti Hastie as barfly,
Glen Bailey as magician,
Ned Van Zandt as Mr. Dorsey

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
More....

The Oceanic 6 are told how to get back to the island and Jack's grandfather may show his face in the next episode of 'Lost'.

There is only one way back to the island, and it's through the 'windows'. In the next "Lost", the scheme to get back to the island to save the rest is getting rounder with the revelation on 'how to' but problem occurs when not all of the Oceanic 6 agree to return.

According to EW's Michael Ausiello, this episode will introduce for the first time the grandfather of Jack. The character will be played by Raymond J. Barry who had appeared as guest in "Cold Case" and "Law & Order" among others. The episode is called "316" and it airs February 18.

Upvote 0

Nitron

HIKES CAN TAKE A WALK
Nov 30, 2006
The Island
✟9,895.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
More....

The Oceanic 6 are told how to get back to the island and Jack's grandfather may show his face in the next episode of 'Lost'.

There is only one way back to the island, and it's through the 'windows'. In the next "Lost", the scheme to get back to the island to save the rest is getting rounder with the revelation on 'how to' but problem occurs when not all of the Oceanic 6 agree to return.

According to EW's Michael Ausiello, this episode will introduce for the first time the grandfather of Jack. The character will be played by Raymond J. Barry who had appeared as guest in "Cold Case" and "Law & Order" among others. The episode is called "316" and it airs February 18.

JACOB??????

Upvote 0

kat

Jun 19, 2008
FL
Visit site
✟8,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i think i can just say it......
IF Kate goes back to the island with Jack and does this little love triangle thing with Sawyer and Jack I think I'll throw up....
BUT if she does, come on, Jack/Sawyer should know she's like that and thats their choice to get involved, huh...
I just hope they don't go there, that storyline is getting old for me.

I had thought Jack and Juliet would have been a cute couple =0)
So is Juliet and Sawyer gonna hook up and then the four of them all have a "triangle" so to say going on... i guess they have to throw in the soap opera stuff for viewers that like that. ugh.

2 more days!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
They are doing a Jesus theme with Locke and the episode title makes me more confident in that theory.

I hadn't thought of that, but you're right -- the title definitely supports that theory.
didn't work

There's a sticky at the top of the Lost forum that explains how to do spoiler tags. :)
i think i can just say it......
IF Kate goes back to the island with Jack and does this little love triangle thing with Sawyer and Jack I think I'll throw up....
BUT if she does, come on, Jack/Sawyer should know she's like that and thats their choice to get involved, huh...
I just hope they don't go there, that storyline is getting old for me.

I had thought Jack and Juliet would have been a cute couple =0)
So is Juliet and Sawyer gonna hook up and then the four of them all have a "triangle" so to say going on... i guess they have to throw in the soap opera stuff for viewers that like that. ugh.

2 more days!

If the do revisit that storyline, it's significant - or will be to Sawyer, I think - that Jack and Kate were in a relationship for a good couple of years off the island. They'll be going back to the island and back in time by 3 years, so for Sawyer it's like they just left a couple days ago.

Upvote 0

Sign Of The Fish Burger

Black holes are where God divided by zero.
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2003
✟58,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Can everyone shed a tear with me for a moment?

My husband has to do some after hours work at one of his medical offices...guess what time? yup... 9:30PM :cry: We'll have to wait to watch it until Thursday.

*sob*

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Can everyone shed a tear with me for a moment?

My husband has to do some after hours work at one of his medical offices...guess what time? yup... 9:30PM :cry: We'll have to wait to watch it until Thursday.

*sob*

Oh noes!!!! :cry: :( :cry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Judy02

Jan 9, 2006
England.
✟28,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I'd be very surprised to see anything happen between Juliet and Sawyer personally! They just don't seem to suit at all. Sawyer's quite irrational and short tempered at times, with a bit of a habit of throwing his fists around if he gets frustrated ;) He likes to act like some sort of macho type. And Juliet seems the more rational type, who gets impatient with people who act like that. I just can't see it happening.

Where as Kate has had a bit of a rough streak in her judging from her past history, and some of the crimes she's commited so her and Sawyer as a couple didn't seem as far fetched.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Good news! It got moved to tonight :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That-Is-Excellent-MrBurns.jpg

Reactions: PETE_
Upvote 0