Visit site
✟837,218.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
It was a sad day when 300 beautiful creatures died on the beach at Farewell Spit at the top of the South Island of New Zealand. The voice of these creatures was promoted right through the country and there was rejoicing over the over-hundred that were saved and directed back out to sea. There was mourning over the 300 that did not make it, and the news of it reached other countries as well.

But the 50,000 unborn babies who were aborted during pregnancy this last year had no voice, and no one around their country or the world to mourn them. They were not mourned at all. I wonder if these unborn babies will appear as fully grown people at the judgment to face those who aborted them?

Gives food for thought...

Reactions: zara<3

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It was a sad day when 300 beautiful creatures died on the beach at Farewell Spit at the top of the South Island of New Zealand. The voice of these creatures was promoted right through the country and there was rejoicing over the over-hundred that were saved and directed back out to sea. There was mourning over the 300 that did not make it, and the news of it reached other countries as well.

But the 50,000 unborn babies who were aborted during pregnancy this last year had no voice, and no one around their country or the world to mourn them. They were not mourned at all. I wonder if these unborn babies will appear as fully grown people at the judgment to face those who aborted them?

Gives food for thought...
I heard a woman repeatedly bragging about her abortions! As a child I was also present in an apartment where a woman drowned her newly born in the toilet bowl and then discarded it in the building's incinerator. Sometimes I wonder about the much-touted motherly instinct. Seems not to kick in sometimes.

Upvote 0