Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
3.Yahweh God has set eternity in the hearts of men

and the standard of being saved

Ecc 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
Ge 2:19 Now Yahweh God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.
(This makes us know that the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air were formed out of the ground. The Spirit of God called the name of each through the mouth of Adam, and they became all kinds of living creatures; at that time, Adam had nothing selfish, and what he spoke was the words of God, and the Word of God, so Yahweh is the living God:
Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.)
Ge 2:18 Yahweh God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
Ge 2:21 So Yahweh God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then Yahweh God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. 23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh,” she shall be called woman, for she was taken out of man,
(The Scripture tells us that Eve was made from a rib taken out of the man, how was she made? The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh,” she shall be called woman, for she was taken out of man, so she was made by the breath of life which the Spirit of God spoke through the mouth of Adam)
Ps 33:6 By the command of Yahweh were the heavens made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.

After Adam and Eve sinned:
Ge 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals Yahweh God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, `You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?" 2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, `You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' " 4 "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." 6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.
(Note: When Adam and Eve violated the command of Yahweh, and did not obey what Yahweh commanded, and ate the fruit from the tree that was in the middle of the garden. The woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and also desirable for gaining wisdom, and ate it. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized their own selves. Verse 6 above reads “and pleasing to the eye”, it is the eyes of the head; and the latter “eyes” refer to the brightened selfish heart.)
Then, what’s the tree that is in the middle of the garden and desirable for gaining wisdom?
Da 4:10 These are the visions I saw while lying in my bed: I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous. 11 The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth.12 its leaves were beautiful, its fruit abundant, and on it was food for all. Under it the beasts of the field found shelter, and birds of the air lived in its branches; from it every creature was fed.
(There stood a tree in the middle of the land, which is the language and literature used by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, visible to the ends of the earth)
Da 1:4 young men without any physical defect, handsome, showing aptitude for every kind of learning, well informed and quick to understand, and qualified to serve in the king’s palace. He was to teach them the language and literature of the Chaldeans.
(The language and literature of the Chaldeans )
Da 2:4 Then the Chaldeans answered the king in Aramaic,” o king, live for ever, tell your servants the dream and we will interpret it.”
(What the Chaldeans use is Aramaic)
Eze 12:13 I will spread my net for him, and he will be caught in my snare; I will bring him to Babylonia, the land of the Chaldeans, but he will not see it, and there he will die.
(Note: Visible to the ends of the whole earth, and all flesh is fed by the tree, the beasts of the field find shade under it, showing that all people in the world use the language and literature which Nebuchadnezzar used.
Isa 56:9 Come, all you beasts of the field, come and devour, all you beasts of the forest! 10 Israel's watchmen are blind, they all lack knowledge; they are all mute dogs, they cannot bark; they lie around and dream, they love to sleep. 11 They are dogs with mighty appetites; they never have enough. They are shepherds who lack understanding; they all turn to their own way, each seeks his own gain. 12 "Come," each one cries, "let me get wine! Let us drink our fill of beer! And tomorrow will be like today, or even far better."
(Note: Today he who uses the doctrines of the literature and language of Nebuchadnezzar to interpret the Scriptures in his own way, isn’t he equally the beast?)
Dan 4:13 In the visions I saw while lying in bed, I looked and there before me was a watchman, a holy one, coming down from heaven. 14 he called in a loud voice,” Cut down the tree and trim off its branches; strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit. Let the animal flee from under it and the birds from its branches. 15 But let the stump and its roots, bound with iron and bronze, remain in the ground, in the grass of the field. "`Let him be drenched with the dew of heaven, and let him live with the animals among the plants of the earth.
Attention: The holy watchman:
Eze 3:1 And he said to me, "Son of man, eat what is before you, eat this scroll; then go and speak to the house of Israel." 2 So I opened my mouth, and he gave me the scroll to eat. 3 Then he said to me, "Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it." So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth. 4 He then said to me: "Son of man, go now to the house of Israel and speak my words to them.
Exe 3:10 And he said to me, "Son of man, listen carefully and take to heart all the words I speak to you. 11 Go now to your countrymen in exile and speak to them. Say to them, `This is what the Sovereign LORD says,' whether they listen or fail to listen."
Exe 3:16 At the end of seven days the word of Yahweh came to me: 17 "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.
(Note: There was a holy watchman coming down from heaven, his stomach filled with the scroll, speaking Yahweh’s words--- the watchman Yahweh made. Whether they listen or fail to listen, speak to them, say to them, this is what the Sovereign Yahweh says, so listen to the word of Yahweh, and be away from the literature and language of men, but Nebuchadnezzar was cut down, with the stump and root left now in the ground, bound with iron and bronze.)
Mt 3:10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.
(Attention: The tongue is a fire:
Jas 3:5 Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
The trees:
Isa 5:7 The vineyard of Yahweh Almighty is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah are the forest of his delight.
This tree refers to the theory of the literature and language which King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon used and that which makes man wise and also brightens his selfish heart.
(to be continued)

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree in the middle of the garden, they had selfish hearts, see:
Ge 3:8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of Yahweh God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from Yahweh God among the trees of the garden. 9 But Yahweh God called to the man, "Where are you?" 10 He answered, "I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid." 11 And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?" 12 The man said, "The woman you put here with me--she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it." 13 Then Yahweh God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."
(Note: Adam and Eve were afraid when they heard the sound of God, then they hid from Yahweh among the trees of the garden, and with their selfish hearts, they were not willing to confess their own sins, and shifted the sins to others. Today because of our selfish hearts, we cannot see our own sins either, for the Bible says plainly:
2Pe 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by men’s own interpretation. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
Note: The word of God is the doctrine of Yahweh.
Ps 19:9 The fear of Yahweh is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of Yahweh are sure and altogether righteous.)
Job 34:4 Let us discern for ourselves what is right; let us learn together what is good. 5 "Job says, `I am innocent, but God denies me justice. 6 Although I am right, I am considered a liar; although I am guiltless, his arrow inflicts an incurable wound.
(Note: The things of men are the doctrines of men, and a lie)
Ro 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned-- 13 for before the law was given, sin was in the world. But sin is not taken into account when there is no law.
(Note: Selfishness is sin)
1Jn 3:4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.
Da 9:9 Yahweh our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him; 10 we have not obeyed Yahweh our God or kept the laws he gave us through his servants the prophets. 11 All Israel has transgressed your law and turned away, refusing to obey you. "Therefore the curses and sworn judgments written in the Law of Moses, the servant of God, have been poured out on us, because we have sinned against you.
(Note: The words that the prophets spoke are the law)
2Ki 17:13 Yahweh warned Israel and Judah through all his prophets and seers: "Turn from your evil ways. Observe my commands and decrees, in accordance with the entire Law that I commanded your fathers to obey and that I delivered to you through my servants the prophets."
Ac 24:14 However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that agrees with the Law and that is written in the Prophets,
(Note: The words from the mouth of Paul are also the law)

Ge 3:14 So Yahweh God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.
(Yahweh commanded the serpent to eat dust all the days of its life, referring to the word from human will, which is under the authority of Satan, and now he who speaks the word out of human will has no word of the Holy Spirit, see:
Isa 29:4 Brought low, you will speak from the ground; your speech will mumble out of the dust. Your voice will come ghostlike from the earth; out of the dust your speech will whisper.
Mt 16:21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and scribes, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life. 22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. "Never, Lord!" he said. "This shall never happen to you!" 23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
Eph 2:2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Ge 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."
[(Note: “you” refer to the serpent,
Ro 7:14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am flesh, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. 21 So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God's law; 23 but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.
(The law of God is waging war against the law of the body)
2Co 12:7 To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
(The Lord said, for my power is made perfect in weakness)
Heb 10:5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: "Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me; 6 with burnt offerings and sin offerings you were not pleased.
Heb 10:9 Then he said, "Here I am, I have come to do your will." He sets aside the first to establish the second.
(Note: Christ came into the world, a body God prepared for him, crucified for our sins, bearing the sins for us all. Then he said, Here I am, I have come to do Father’s will. He sets aside the first to establish the second.)
2Pe 1:19 And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
(Note: Jesus is the bright Morning Star:
Rev 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.")
The word of God rises in the heart, and the word from human will is stricken, and the head of the serpent is also cut down]
Adam and Eve sinned, and had the selfish hearts, and were away from the face of Yahweh. If one wants to regain the eternal life, see:
Ge 3:22 And Yahweh God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." 23 So Yahweh God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
(Note: Here the Scripture tells us: eating from the tree of life can make one live forever. And it also tells us: if we want to eat the fruit from the tree of life, on our way there are cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth Yahweh placed to guard the way to the tree of life)

(to be continued)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let us see first where on earth the tree of life is. Someone says it is in heaven, where is it?
What is the tree of life?
Dt 30:19 This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love Yahweh your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For Yahweh is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
[Note: Yahweh is your life, Yahweh is the breath of life in the nostrils, see:
Job 7:7 Remember, O God, that my life is but a breath; my eyes will never see happiness again.
(My life is but a breath)
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
(Christ is our life)
Ac 4:26 The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against his Anointed One (or “Christ”).
La 4:20 Yahweh's anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.
1Co 3:23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.]
1Jn 5:10 Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
Jn 10:30 I and the Father are one.
Mt 16:15 "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" 16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." 17 Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh, but by my Father in heaven.
Jn 11:26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" 27 "Yes, Lord," she told him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."
1Jn 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God.
(Note: Yahweh, Jesus and Christ are one God)
Job 12:9 Which of all these does not know that the hand of Yahweh has done this? 10 In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.
Pr 3:11 My son, do not despise Yahweh's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, 12 because Yahweh disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.
Pr 3:16 Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. 17 Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. 18 She is a tree of life to those who embrace her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed.
(Note: Yahweh is a tree of life to those who embrace him)
Pr 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.
(Note: The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, the fruit is Christ, see:
1Co 15:23 But each in his own turn: Christ, the first fruit; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.
The first fruit is Christ, and the tree of life)
Pr 13:12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.
Rev 22:19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
Why cannot the Scriptures mentioned here be taken away?
Lk 24:25 He said to them, "How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?" 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.
(Note: The explained words of the Scriptures refer to Jesus himself—the Word of God:
Tit 2:10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the doctrine of God our Savior attractive.
Lk 24:44 He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."
(Note: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me)
Lk 24:45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.
(Note: Jesus opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures; here we can see that the words explained of the Scriptures are the name of Jesus)
Ac 28:23 They arranged to meet Paul on a certain day, and came in even larger numbers to the place where he was staying. From morning till evening he explained and declared to them the kingdom of God and tried to convince them about Jesus from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets.
(Note: Convince them about Jesus from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets)
Jn 2:16 To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!" 17 His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me." 18 Then the Jews demanded of him, "What miraculous sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?" 19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days." 20 The Jews replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?" 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.
(Note: The body of Jesus was the temple of the Father. Believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken)
Jn 14:8 Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us." 9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, `Show us the Father'? 10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.
(Note: Philip said to him, Lord, show us the Father)
Ac 8:34 The eunuch asked Philip, "Tell me, please, who is the prophet talking about, himself or someone else?" 35 Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.
(Note: Philip, beginning from that Scripture, preached Jesus)
Ac 17:2 As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3 explaining and proving that the Christ had to suffer and rise from the dead. "This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Christ," he said.
2Co 4:1 Therefore, since through God's mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. 2 Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.
Ps 19:9 The fear of Yahweh is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of Yahweh are sure and altogether righteous.
Job 27:1 And Job continued his discourse: 2 "As surely as God lives, who has denied me justice, the Almighty, who has made me taste bitterness of soul, 3 as long as I have life within me, the breath of God in my nostrils, 4 my lips will not speak wickedness, and my tongue will utter no deceit. 5 I will never admit you are in the right; till I die, I will not deny my integrity. 6 I will maintain my righteousness and never let go of it; my conscience will not reproach me as long as I live.
(to be continued)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The words explained of the Scripture are the name of Jesus, the breath of life of the word is the Spirit, please see:
Jn 20:21 Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." 22 And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
(Note: Breathed on them and said, Receive the Holy Spirit)
1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.
(Note: Speak according to what the prophets said, the breath of life of the word is the Holy Spirit, and the breath of life in the nostrils is one’s own life)
Ac 7:1 Then the high priest asked him, "Are these charges true?" 2 To this he replied: "Brothers and fathers, listen to me! The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham while he was still in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran…
Ac 7:51 "'You stiff-necked people, with uncircumcised hearts and ears! You are just like your fathers: You always resist the Holy Spirit!
(Note: Stephen spoke again from what the prophets had said; the breath of life of the word is the Holy Spirit, he who resists is resisting the Holy Spirit)
Ac 10:33 'So I sent for you immediately, and it was good of you to come. Now we are all here in the presence of God to listen to everything the Lord has commanded you to tell us."
Ac 10:42 He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. 43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name." 44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message.
(Note: To listen to everything the Lord has commanded; He commanded us to preach to the people; everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name; while Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message)
Ac 2:32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear. 34 For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said, " `The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand 35 until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet." 36 "'Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."
(Note: God has made this Jesus both Lord and Christ, Christ is the breath of life in the nostrils, see:
Ac4:26 the kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against His anointed one (or his Christ).
La 4:20 Yahweh's anointed, our very life breath,)
Isa 30:8 Go now, write it on a tablet for them, inscribe it on a scroll, that for the days to come it may be an everlasting witness.
Job 19:23 "Oh, that my words were recorded, that they were written on a scroll, 24 that they were inscribed with an iron pen, or engraved in rock with lead forever!
[Search, rock:
1Co 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.
Job 19:25 I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. 26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet away from my flesh I will see God;
(That my words were engraved in rock with lead… away from my flesh I will see God, that is, I will see God away from the things of men)]
1Sa 10:25 Samuel explained to the people the regulations of the kingship. He wrote them down on a scroll and deposited it before Yahweh. Then Samuel dismissed the people, each to his own home. 26 Saul also went to his home in Gibeah, accompanied by valiant men whose hearts God had touched. 27 But some troublemakers said, "How can this fellow save us?" They despised him and brought him no gifts. But Saul kept silent.
[Note: wrote them down on a scroll, deposited it before Yahweh:
The Scriptures testify about Jesus:
Jn 5:39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.
Lk 24:25 He said to them, "How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?" 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.
2Ch 34:21 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the remnant in Israel and Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that is poured out on us because our fathers have not kept the word of Yahweh; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written in this book."
2Ki 22:13 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the people and for all Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that burns against us because our fathers have not obeyed the words of this book; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written there concerning us."
(Above is the life tree of the book)]

Ge 3:22 And Yahweh God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." 23 So Yahweh God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
Search cherubim—cherubim are the Holy Son and the Holy Spirit:
Nu 7:89 When Moses entered the Tent of Meeting to speak with Yahweh, he heard the voice speaking to him from between the two cherubim above the atonement cover on the ark of the Testimony. And he spoke with him.
The voice speaking to him from between the two cherubim is Yahweh speaking with him.
Ex 25:22 There, above the cover between the two cherubim that are over the ark of the Testimony, I will meet with you and give you all my commands for the Israelites.
Isa 37:15 And Hezekiah prayed to Yahweh: 16 "O Yahweh Almighty, God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.
Ps 99:1 Yahweh reigns, let the nations tremble; he sits enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake.
Jn 20:11 but Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb 12 and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus' body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot.
Ac 1:10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."
After Jesus was resurrected and ascended to heaven, the Holy Spirit poured down:
Ac 2:32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact. 33 Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you both see and hear.
Jn 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever-- 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.
(Cherubim are the Counselor the Holy Spirit, and Jesus)
(to be continued)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ge 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
Search, flashing back and forth:
Eze 10:1 I looked, and I saw the likeness of a throne of sapphire above the expanse that was over the heads of the cherubim.
A throne: a throne is the dwelling place:
Ps 22:3 But you are holy, Enthroned (“enthrone” or “dwelling”) in the praises of Israel.
Eze 43:6 While the man was standing beside me, I heard someone speaking to me from inside the temple. 7 He said: "Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet. This is where I will live among the Israelites forever. The house of Israel will never again defile my holy name--neither they nor their kings--by their prostitution and the lifeless idols of their kings at their high places.
Eze 10:2 Yahweh said to the man clothed in linen, "Go in among the wheels beneath the cherubim. Fill your hands with burning coals from among the cherubim and scatter them over the city." And as I watched, he went in.
Search, linen—is the righteousness of the saints, see:
Rev 19:7 Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. 8 Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear. For the fine linen is the righteousness of the saints.
Isa 6:1 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw Yahweh seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another: "Holy, holy, holy is Yahweh Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory." 4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke. 5 "Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, Yahweh Almighty." 6 Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for."
Note: The coal refers to the Holy Spirit; the Holy Spirit works in the heart, see:
Php 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.
1Co 12:6 There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men.
Heb 13:20 May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, 21 equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Eze 10:3 Now the cherubim were standing on the south side of the temple when the man went in, and a cloud filled the inner court. 4 Then the glory of Yahweh rose from above the cherubim and moved to the threshold of the temple. The cloud filled the temple, and the court was full of the radiance of the glory of Yahweh. 5 The sound of the wings of the cherubim could be heard as far away as the outer court, like the voice of God Almighty when he speaks. 6 When Yahweh commanded the man in linen, "Take fire from among the wheels, from among the cherubim," the man went in and stood beside a wheel. 7 Then one of the cherubim reached out his hand to the fire that was among them. He took up some of it and put it into the hands of the man in linen, who took it and went out. 8 (Under the wings of the cherubim could be seen what looked like the hands of a man.) 9 I looked, and I saw beside the cherubim four wheels, one beside each of the cherubim; the wheels sparkled like chrysolite.
(Note: Four wheels: he who is clothed in fine linen follows the work of the Holy Spirit is a wheel, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are three wheels.)
Eze 10:10 As for their appearance, the four of them looked alike; each was like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 11 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the cherubim faced; the wheels did not turn about as the cherubim went. The cherubim went in whatever direction the head faced, without turning as they went. 12 Their entire bodies, including their backs, their hands and their wings, were completely full of eyes, as were their four wheels.
(Note: Full of eyes—referring to the understanding of what God has freely given, see:
1Co 2:10 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.)
Eze 10:13 I heard the wheels being called "the whirling wheels." 14 Each of the cherubim had four faces: One face was that of a cherub, the second the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.
Note: Each of the cherubim had four faces:
The first is the face of a cherub—referring to the word moved by the Holy Spirit;
The second is the face of a man—referring to the man obeying the word from the Holy Spirit;
The third is the face of a lion—referring to set aside the word of one’s own, fierce like a lion, after receiving the word from God,
Heb 10:9 Then he said, "Here I am, I have come to do your will." He sets aside the first to establish the second.
The fourth is the face of an eagle—Yahweh is an eagle, listening to the word of Yahweh, fearing Yahweh,
Ex 19:4 `You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself.
Isa 22:17 "Beware, Yahweh is about to take firm hold of you and hurl you away, like a mighty man. 18 He will roll you up tightly like a ball and throw you into a large country. There you will die and there your splendid chariots will remain-- you disgrace to your master's house! 19 I will depose you from your office, and you will be ousted from your position.
Eze 10:15 Then the cherubim rose upward. These were the living creatures I had seen by the Kebar River. 16 When the cherubim moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the cherubim spread their wings to rise from the ground, the wheels did not leave their side.
(Note: rise from the ground—when the Holy Spirit works, be away from the human will, and follow the work of the Holy Spirit, and act according to the word of God)
Eze 10:17 When the cherubim stood still, they also stood still; and when the cherubim rose, they rose with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in them. 18 Then the glory of Yahweh departed from over the threshold of the temple and stopped above the cherubim. 19 While I watched, the cherubim spread their wings and rose from the ground, and as they went, the wheels went with them. They stopped at the entrance to the east gate of Yahweh's house, and the glory of the God of Israel was above them. 20 These were the living creatures I had seen beneath the God of Israel by the Kebar River, and I realized that they were cherubim. 21 Each had four faces and four wings, and under their wings was what looked like the hands of a man. 22 Their faces had the same appearance as those I had seen by the Kebar River. Each one went straight ahead.
(to be continued)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ge 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
A flaming sword: speak when filled with the Holy Spirit, the tongue like flames,
Ac 2:1 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.
Isa 10:17 The Light of Israel will become a fire, their Holy One a flame; in a single day it will burn and consume his thorns and his briers. 18 The splendor of his forests and fertile fields it will completely destroy, as when a sick man wastes away.
Ps 29:7 The voice of the LORD strikes with flashes of lightning.
The sword is the Word of God:
Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
Ro 10:8 But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
(Note: Confess with the mouth that the Word is Jesus the Lord; after his resurrection, one half the flesh ascended to heaven, the other half on the earth is the word, this is the spiritual meaning of Jesus having breathed his last on the cross and the curtain of the temple torn in two)
Ro 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. 11 As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."
(Note: believe with the heart—that is, believe that the word coming from the Holy Spirit is Jesus and the morning star:
2Pe 1:19 And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
Rev 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Confess with the mouth—it is to confess the word explained from the Scriptures —the Word of God:
Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.
Tit 2:10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the doctrine of God our Savior attractive.
Ac 4:31 After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly. 32 All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. 33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all. 34 There were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales 35 and put it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to anyone as he had need.
2Co 13:3 since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking in me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.
2Co 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Jesus Christ is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test? 6 And I trust that you will discover that we have not failed the test.
Eze 11:17 "'Therefore say: `This is what the Sovereign Yahweh says: I will gather you from the nations and bring you back from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you back the land of Israel again. 18 "'They will return to it and remove all its vile images and detestable idols. 19 I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. 20 Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.
Eze 36:24 "`For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.
(Note: The word Jesus speaks is the water of life, see:
Jn 4:13 Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
Eze 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. 28 You will live in the land I gave your forefathers; you will be my people, and I will be your God.
2Co 10:1 By the meekness and gentleness of Christ, I appeal to you--I, Paul, who am "timid" when face to face with you, but "bold" when away! 2 I beg you that when I come I may not have to be as bold as I expect to be toward some people who think that we live by the standards of this world. 3 For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
(Note: The power refers to the word of God, and demolishes one’s self)
So, as Adam and Eve sinned and became selfish, and spoke the word of their own, away from Yahweh (Yahweh is the life tree), death came to all men:
Ro 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned-- 13 for before the law was given, sin was in the world. But sin is not taken into account when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who was a pattern of the one to come.
So today if one wants to re-gain the eternal life, one must receive the word of God spoken in the Spirit (namely the Word of God in the mouth), and set aside the word from human will, the breath of life will remain in the nostrils forever, and thus live forever:
Job 27:1 And Job continued his discourse: 2 "As surely as God lives, who has denied me justice, the Almighty, who has made me taste bitterness of soul, 3 as long as I have life within me, the breath of God in my nostrils, 4 my lips will not speak wickedness, and my tongue will utter no deceit. 5 I will never admit you are in the right; till I die, I will not deny my integrity. 6 I will maintain my righteousness and never let go of it; my conscience will not reproach me as long as I live.
Mt 12:36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.
Lk 1:37 For nothing is impossible with God.
The Law is the glorious name of Yahweh:
Dt 28:58 If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name--Yahweh your God--
Mal 2:1 "And now this command is for you, O priests. 2 If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says Yahweh Almighty, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not set your heart to honor me. 3 "Because of you I will rebuke your descendants; I will spread on your faces the offal from your festival sacrifices, and you will be carried off with it.
Mt 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
Eze11: 17Therefore say: Thus says Yahweh GOD: I will gather you from the peoples, and assemble you out of the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. 18When they come there, they will remove from it all its detestable things and all its abominations. 19I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them; I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, 20so that they may follow my statutes and keep my ordinances and obey them. Then they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
Ro 7:14 We know that the law is spiritual;
Heb 8:10 This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 11 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, `Know the Lord, 'because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.
Heb 10:16 "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds." 17 Then he adds: "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." 18 And where these have been forgiven, there is no longer any sacrifice for sin. 19 Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body,
Ps 119:41 May your unfailing love come to me, O Yahweh, your salvation according to your promise; 42 then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word. 43 Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws. 44 I will always obey your law, for ever and ever.
Ps 119:108 Accept, O Yahweh, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws. 109 Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law. 110 The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts. 111 Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart. 112 My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.
Isa 40:7 The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of Yahweh blows on them. Surely the people are grass. 8 The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever."
1Pe 1:24 For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, 25 but the word of the Lord stands forever." That word is the good news that was announced to you.
(to be continued)
prof_chao@yahoo.com

Upvote 0