Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Walk- check
Weights- check
shake- check
stretches- in process

I don't feel very "beast mode" or accomplished today but that just shows how fickle our feelings can be. ^_^

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Every time I see "beast mode" I always think of this one guy from Big Brother named Caleb and he called himself "Beast Mode Cowboy"

Caleb-Reynolds-540x810.jpg

:bigeye:

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm about to get my Beast mode on! YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH! :sayan::ahah:
Go out there and kill your workout! Y'all can do it (even if it's a little workout).

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
When I took a week (or so) off of my running last week, due to the heat and lack of air conditioning at home, I dropped a few pounds. My diet is working and the lower appetite from not running helped a bit I'm sure.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I wish everyone good luck on their fitness/nutrition goals! :)

I'm at a healthy weight, eat healthy for the most part, and drink plenty of water (and I don't drink pop...I've never liked it at all), so my main goal is to get more exercise. I want to exercise and be healthy and fit, but whenever I do exercise it's hard to stay motivated; I usually feel like I'd rather be browsing the internet or drawing. It isn't easy when all of my hobbies pretty much involve sitting, but I'm trying!

The last two days I spent at least 30 minutes walking and running around for exercise, both indoors and outdoors. I just need to keep it up now. :p

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Got my first stretch marks the other day :D For those who don't know you get them when your body is growing faster than the skin or something to that effect. In the bodybuilding world that's a sign you're working hard unless it's gained by fat (or steroids). And while I have gained a few lbs of fat back recently along with my muscle gains I've been gaining (just need to clean my diet up some and run more, no biggie), it's definitely the muscle gains that caused it because it's beside the armpits where there's little to no fat and I've been increasing a lot there muscle wise.

So basically I see it as a badge of sorts haha.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Got my first stretch marks the other day :D For those who don't know you get them when your body is growing faster than the skin or something to that effect. In the bodybuilding world that's a sign you're working hard unless it's gained by fat (or steroids). And while I have gained a few lbs of fat back recently along with my muscle gains I've been gaining (just need to clean my diet up some and run more, no biggie), it's definitely the muscle gains that caused it because it's beside the armpits where there's little to no fat and I've been increasing a lot there muscle wise.

So basically I see it as a badge of sorts haha.

I've only known the bad kind of stretch marks. :sorry: I didn't realize (or think about it) that you could get stretch marks from muscle. Maybe I'll just blame that if anyone sees them ever. I'll be like "yeah that's from the muscle I use to have. I didn't need them anymore." :p

Congrats though and that's awesome! I know you must feel accomplished as you should, it's hard work getting to where you are.

• Haha
Reactions: CodyFaith
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I've only known the bad kind of stretch marks. :sorry: I didn't realize (or think about it) that you could get stretch marks from muscle. Maybe I'll just blame that if anyone sees them ever. I'll be like "yeah that's from the muscle I use to have. I didn't need them anymore." :p

Congrats though and that's awesome! I know you must feel accomplished as you should, it's hard work getting to where you are.

Upvote 0

Boring

Handservant
Apr 25, 2017
New York
✟12,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
today, i need to do about an hour or more of walking. shouldn't be too hard, as i'm already outside. now i just need to remember to walk around the block 6 or more times, before going home.

food-wise, i'm still eating decent, i suppose. no fast food or soda!

Reactions: Cute Tink
Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I exercised yesterday for the first time in a while (other than just walking) and I'm sore today. ^_^
I want to get back into martial arts...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just finished a long run in the rain. I didn't focus on pace or speed. I just enjoyed the jog. It was so therapeutic and mentally refreshing:)
I think I just had another moment of inspiration after reading your post. Can you think of some other things people would like to do in the rain?

Upvote 0

Boring

Handservant
Apr 25, 2017
New York
✟12,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
i wouldn't run in the rain because my coat and clothes take more than a day to dry sometimes, so if i do run in the rain today, i won't be able to run in the rain tomorrow. in fact, if it happens to rain while i'm walking outside, i do double the amount of walking so that i won't have to walk the next day. putting on wet socks is uncomfortable.

Upvote 0