Visit site
✟202,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just read Rev. 20. It will answer all your questions.

Oh, I get it: you don't believe Rev. 20 as written! Since this is truth, you and I have very little common ground.

This reminds me of Dr. McCoy in Star Trek - wanting to take to Spock about His death experiience. Spock said they would have no point of reference. Bone's replied, "You mean I have to die before I can talk with you about death?"

Here is your answers in only 7 verses of scripture:

Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

These verses are the only point of reference. Every believer has a choice: either believe these verses or not. As for me and my house, we choose to believe them.

All Amils believe Revelation 20 is inspired. You know that. That chapter says what the rest of Scripture says. You are trying to deflect things away from your own non-corroborative opinion of the chapter.

Moses employs `a thousand' in Deuteronomy 7:9 saying, "Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations."

Is this a literal or figurative thousand?

1 Chronicles 16:13-17 also states, "O ye seed of Israel his servant, ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones. He is the LORD our God; his judgments are in all the earth. Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations; Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac; And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant."

A thousand and ten thousand are used together in Psalm 91, saying, "Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee" (vv 5-7).

A similar contrast between these two numbers or ideas is seen in Deuteronomy 32:30, where a rhetorical question is asked, "How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had shut them up?"

Joshua affirms, on the same vein, in chapter 23, "One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the LORD your God, he it is that fighteth for you, as he hath promised you" (v 10).

Isaiah the prophet similarly declares in Isaiah 30:17, "one thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one."

This incidentally is the only passage in Scripture that makes mention of the actual number "one thousand," albeit, the term is used to impress a spiritual truth.

Psalm 84:9-10 says, "Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed. For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness."

The figure a thousand is also employed in Psalm 50:10-11 saying, "For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine."

Ecclesiastes 7:27-28 succinctly says, "one man among a thousand have I found."

In the same vein, Job 33:23 declares, "If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness."

The distinct contrast between one and a thousand is again found in Job 9:2-3, where Job declares, "I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God? If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand."

The same idea is intended in Isaiah 60:21-22, where the prophet instructs, in relation to the New Earth, "Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time."

Amos 5:1-4 says, "The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; there is none to raise her up. For thus saith the Lord GOD; The city that went out by a thousand shall leave an hundred, and that which went forth by an hundred shall leave ten, to the house of Israel."

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
All Amils believe Revelation 20 is inspired. You know that. That chapter says what the rest of Scripture says. You are trying to deflect things away from your own non-corroborative opinion of the chapter.

No, that is the problem: it is an isolated scripture; no other passage contains this information. What you are trying to say is, God CAN'T specify an exact 1000 years. If He does, people like you will try and symbolize it.
As long as you try to symbolize it, we will continue to disagree.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, that is the problem: it is an isolated scripture; no other passage contains this information. What you are trying to say is, God CAN'T specify an exact 1000 years. If He does, people like you will try and symbolize it.
As long as you try to symbolize it, we will continue to disagree.

The term “one thousand” is only found once in Scripture in Isaiah 30:17. Country do I do you imagine and argue, it doesn't exist in Revelation 20. It simply reads chília étee, or "thousand years." For it to read one thousand years as you are suggesting it would have to be prefixed by the Greek word mia for one - which it isn't. Thus it would read mia chília étee. The Greek allows for an indefinite interpretation.

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The Millennium starts out with the resurrection of dead people. Scripture please

No one lives at the Battle of Armageddon. Scripture please. The rest of the world, outside of those troops at Armageddon, certainly lives.

The goats and sheep are the Trumpets. This is imagination to the nth degree. Goats and sheep do make sounds, but not trumpet sounds. Where in the world you do come up with this? Have you tried just believing what John wrote? Sheep and goats are animals. Trumpets are things with no life.

The wheat and tares are the Thunders. Nonsense. What and tares represent the rights and the unrighteous respectively.

they have to be resurrected after Armageddon. You just said all die at Armageddon. There is no resurrection back to life at ARmageddon; all there is is DEATH. Please just follow what John wrote. There is no need to rearrange it or change it.

The sheep and wheat are just parable terms for those not part of the church,
You have it backwards: "My SHEEP hear my voice..." The sheep (and the wheat) represent the righteous.

My friend, it seems everything you write comes from imagination, rather that scripture rightly divided and understood. Not one thing you have written so far is scriptural.
The church is not the sheep. The nation of Israel are the sheep in the Bible. The church is the bride, or the body of Christ. That is why the seals cover the church, both OT and NT.

Then after the seals you have the Trumpets. Trumpets are a Jewish/Nation of Israel call to arms. The sheep and goats do not choose Salvation. They are chosen by the 144K disciples, and the Lamb, a sheep reference.

Then after that you have the thunders which represent the Nations themselves. I am not called to do people's homework. But it is there in the Bible. If you don't accept it, then you don't accept it.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The church is not the sheep. The nation of Israel are the sheep in the Bible. The church is the bride, or the body of Christ. That is why the seals cover the church, both OT and NT.

Then after the seals you have the Trumpets. Trumpets are a Jewish/Nation of Israel call to arms. The sheep and goats do not choose Salvation. They are chosen by the 144K disciples, and the Lamb, a sheep reference.

Then after that you have the thunders which represent the Nations themselves. I am not called to do people's homework. But it is there in the Bible. If you don't accept it, then you don't accept it.
I am sorry I asked. I doubt much of what you write is scripture.
For example:

"My sheep know my voice. They here me and follow me." I think "sheep" are anyone who believes in Jesus. Sadly, most of "Israel" does not.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The term “one thousand” is only found once in Scripture in Isaiah 30:17. Country do I do you imagine and argue, it doesn't exist in Revelation 20. It simply reads chília étee, or "thousand years." For it to read one thousand years as you are suggesting it would have to be prefixed by the Greek word mia for one - which it isn't. Thus it would read mia chília étee. The Greek allows for an indefinite interpretation.
Verse 3 says THE thousand years (in the Greek).
Verse 5 says THE thousand years.
Verse 7 says THE thousand years.

It seems John know what "the thousand" was. I wonder why people struggle with it today.

It would be interesting to have beginning readers read these verses and see of they struggle as older people with preconceptions do.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Verse 3 says THE thousand years (in the Greek).
Verse 5 says THE thousand years.
Verse 7 says THE thousand years.

It seems John know what "the thousand" was. I wonder why people struggle with it today.

It would be interesting to have beginning readers read these verses and see of they struggle as older people with preconceptions do.

The term "a thousand" is used in most languages in a figurative sense to represent a large number or a large indefinite period. Certain common numbers are frequently used in Scripture as valuable symbols to represent particular divine truths or ideas; a thousand and ten thousand are two such numbers. They are employed as familiar figures to impress deep spiritual principles in a distinctly comprehendible and identifiable way. It is not necessarily the exact numerical size of the figure outlined that is important but the spiritual idea that it represents. In fact, English dictionaries recognise the indefinite nature of a thousand defining it variously as a very large number or a great number or amount. This use is very common in our daily language.

The phrase “a thousand” comes up a lot in every day conversation. For example: “a picture is worth a thousand words” is a familiar saying. This simply tells us that much can be gleaned from a still print. An image can be more revealling and more influential than a substantial amount of text.

Another well-known phrase that some use is: “A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step.” This suggests that the greatest of endeavors starts with the first move – a great undertaking must start somewhere.

We may in passing say: “I have a thousand things to do today.” However, the expression is no way intended to delineate an exact number, but rather a notion. It is simply a figure of speech.

Tourists are welcomed to Dublin, Ireland by “Welcome to City of a Thousand Welcomes.” This is simply a figurative expression epitomizing the friendliness and hospitality of the place.

People also use ‘a thousand’ as a round figure or as a phrase to describe a general amount. If they had $1053 (literally pronounced one thousand and fifty three dollars) it wouldn't be uncommon or unusual to say I had a thousand dollars. They would simply round it off to a familiar even number. This is where 10, 100, 1,000, and 10,000 are often used. These are not wooden numbers.

This figure is also used to describe a long indeterminate period of power and government. Hitler boasted that the Third Reich would last a thousand years. The Nazi Party used the terms Drittes Reich and Tausendjähriges Reich (Thousand-Year Reich) to describe the rule, power and vision of the Fascist kingdom. It wasn’t that Hitler limited his wicked dream to that period, but that it symbolically represented a long period of unparalleled supremacy.

Churchill also infamously said of the victory of the war, “if we fail, the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age, made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will say, ‘This was their finest hour’ (Churchill in his speech on June 18, 1940).

People often mistakenly concentrate upon the actual figure revealed rather than what that figure represents. One hundred and forty and four thousand on the other hand, whilst rarely used (being found only in the deeply symbolic book of Revelation), is similarly used, only in an increased manner to impress a number that is completely unfathomable by human capability. The figure of one hundred and forty and four thousand but be viewed in relation to the biblical use of a thousand representing vastness and 12 representing authority.

It is a fact that a thousand is used as much in Scripture to refer to approximate amounts as it is literal ones. The phrase “a thousand” is repeatedly used by the Holy Spirit to describe an indefinite figure/period. Like 10, 100 and 10,000, a thousand is commonly used as an even round figure to represent New Testament truths. Revelation 20, a chapter in the most symbolic book in the Bible, fits this pattern effortlessly. To obtain a broad understanding of the biblical usage of a thousand (even if for the sake of argument it meant 1,000) it is sensible to also study the number 10,000, as both are used in a similar figurative manner throughout Scripture. Involving both in the same study better illustrates the symbolic usage of the number 1,000. One soon discovers, the terms a thousand and ten thousand are employed many times in Scripture, in varying figurative senses, to describe large numbers or vast periods of time. The expressions are also commonly used to symbolically describe great pictures of immeasurable vastness. Notwithstanding, the term “one thousand” is only found once in Scripture in Isaiah 30:17.

Few objective onlookers will surely dispute that “a thousand” is very loosely interpreted in much of the Bible’s literature. It is only the blinkered who must disagree on this figurative statement.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry I asked. I doubt much of what you write is scripture.
For example:

"My sheep know my voice. They here me and follow me." I think "sheep" are anyone who believes in Jesus. Sadly, most of "Israel" does not.
Did the church start before the Cross?

I think that dispensationalist have a little explaining if the church did not include all from Enoch, who heard His voice, to the present day. If God has sheep not part of the church, what is different between that and two different covenants meaning two different Salvations?

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The term "a thousand" is used in most languages in a figurative sense to represent a large number or a large indefinite period. Certain common numbers are frequently used in Scripture as valuable symbols to represent particular divine truths or ideas; a thousand and ten thousand are two such numbers. They are employed as familiar figures to impress deep spiritual principles in a distinctly comprehendible and identifiable way. It is not necessarily the exact numerical size of the figure outlined that is important but the spiritual idea that it represents. In fact, English dictionaries recognise the indefinite nature of a thousand defining it variously as a very large number or a great number or amount. This use is very common in our daily language.

The phrase “a thousand” comes up a lot in every day conversation. For example: “a picture is worth a thousand words” is a familiar saying. This simply tells us that much can be gleaned from a still print. An image can be more revealling and more influential than a substantial amount of text.

Another well-known phrase that some use is: “A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step.” This suggests that the greatest of endeavors starts with the first move – a great undertaking must start somewhere.

We may in passing say: “I have a thousand things to do today.” However, the expression is no way intended to delineate an exact number, but rather a notion. It is simply a figure of speech.

Tourists are welcomed to Dublin, Ireland by “Welcome to City of a Thousand Welcomes.” This is simply a figurative expression epitomizing the friendliness and hospitality of the place.

People also use ‘a thousand’ as a round figure or as a phrase to describe a general amount. If they had $1053 (literally pronounced one thousand and fifty three dollars) it wouldn't be uncommon or unusual to say I had a thousand dollars. They would simply round it off to a familiar even number. This is where 10, 100, 1,000, and 10,000 are often used. These are not wooden numbers.

This figure is also used to describe a long indeterminate period of power and government. Hitler boasted that the Third Reich would last a thousand years. The Nazi Party used the terms Drittes Reich and Tausendjähriges Reich (Thousand-Year Reich) to describe the rule, power and vision of the Fascist kingdom. It wasn’t that Hitler limited his wicked dream to that period, but that it symbolically represented a long period of unparalleled supremacy.

Churchill also infamously said of the victory of the war, “if we fail, the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age, made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will say, ‘This was their finest hour’ (Churchill in his speech on June 18, 1940).

People often mistakenly concentrate upon the actual figure revealed rather than what that figure represents. One hundred and forty and four thousand on the other hand, whilst rarely used (being found only in the deeply symbolic book of Revelation), is similarly used, only in an increased manner to impress a number that is completely unfathomable by human capability. The figure of one hundred and forty and four thousand but be viewed in relation to the biblical use of a thousand representing vastness and 12 representing authority.

It is a fact that a thousand is used as much in Scripture to refer to approximate amounts as it is literal ones. The phrase “a thousand” is repeatedly used by the Holy Spirit to describe an indefinite figure/period. Like 10, 100 and 10,000, a thousand is commonly used as an even round figure to represent New Testament truths. Revelation 20, a chapter in the most symbolic book in the Bible, fits this pattern effortlessly. To obtain a broad understanding of the biblical usage of a thousand (even if for the sake of argument it meant 1,000) it is sensible to also study the number 10,000, as both are used in a similar figurative manner throughout Scripture. Involving both in the same study better illustrates the symbolic usage of the number 1,000. One soon discovers, the terms a thousand and ten thousand are employed many times in Scripture, in varying figurative senses, to describe large numbers or vast periods of time. The expressions are also commonly used to symbolically describe great pictures of immeasurable vastness. Notwithstanding, the term “one thousand” is only found once in Scripture in Isaiah 30:17.

Few objective onlookers will surely dispute that “a thousand” is very loosely interpreted in much of the Bible’s literature. It is only the blinkered who must disagree on this figurative statement.
What you are saying is, God is in real trouble if he wants to specify a REAL 1000 years. Some people will just imagine He is making a symbol.

Is it a symbol that we are approaching the year 6000 from Adam? I don't think so: those are REAL numbers.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you are saying is, God is in real trouble if he wants to specify a REAL 1000 years. Some people will just imagine He is making a symbol.

Is it a symbol that we are approaching the year 6000 from Adam? I don't think so: those are REAL numbers.

That is not biblical teaching. It is just Premil speculation. Premil does not seem to worry at times about explicit biblical expressions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
That is not biblical teaching. It is just Premil speculation. Premil does not seem to worry at times about explicit biblical expressions.
I am not sure what you are saying. Bible chronology OF COURSE comes from the bible. There are people that have spent years studying bible Chronology - and they believe we are close to the year 6000. Bible chronology is NOT "speculation."

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not sure what you are saying. Bible chronology OF COURSE comes from the bible. There are people that have spent years studying bible Chronology - and they believe we are close to the year 6000. Bible chronology is NOT "speculation."

It changes with every scheme every time we arrive at 6000. It is all man-made manipulation.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It changes with every scheme every time we arrive at 6000. It is all man-made manipulation.
Just like the universe and that the earth is billions of years old? God's Word is just another attempt at man trying to make things up?

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
This is SO FUNNY! My friend, TIME only passes, and what has passed CANNOT change. Mark it down. take it to the bank: there is an exact amount of time since Adam sinned. It only gets bigger as time passes. TIME is not man made: it is GOD made.

Look: You can disagree with any modern doctrine. It is your choice. However, be careful, for IF pretrib doctrine is correct, you may be left behind. It is written that Jesus is coming for those who are LOOKING for Him. Life is going to be very difficult for those left behind.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Look: You can disagree with any modern doctrine. It is your choice. However, be careful, for IF pretrib doctrine is correct, you may be left behind. It is written that Jesus is coming for those who are LOOKING for Him. Life is going to be very difficult for those left behind.

Once again, you have turned your pretrib doctrine into a cult by claiming those who do not agree with you will not be gathered to Christ at His return.
That would include most of the Christians who lived during the first 1800 years of our faith.

If you look at the thousands of pages of commentary and sermons from the time of the American Revolutionary War, looking for your doctrine would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Once again, you have turned your pretrib doctrine into a cult by claiming those who do not agree with you will not be gathered to Christ at His return.
That would include most of the Christians who lived during the first 1800 years of our faith.

If you look at the thousands of pages of commentary and sermons from the time of the American Revolutionary War, looking for your doctrine would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

I did not say it. The writer of Hebrews said it. What some imagine is a cult is really the truth of scripture.

9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I did not say it. The writer of Hebrews said it. What some imagine is a cult is really the truth of scripture.

9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

I am looking for Him to appear in the same way that He left in the passage below.
It will not be a secret.

Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Act 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
Act 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
Act 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Once a person comes to understand the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and specifically applied to the Church in 2 Corinthians 3:6-8, and Hebrews 12:22-24, modern Dispensational Theology falls apart, and the pretrib removal of the Church falls with it.

The New Covenant: Bob George

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I am looking for Him to appear in the same way that He left in the passage below.
It will not be a secret.
The biggest question is, are you looking for HIM to come tomorrow, or do you believe you will see other things first?

By the way, those that say there is a SECRET coming are in error. There will be nothing "secret" about it: a very loud trumpet, the shout, then a great, worldwide earthquake, then people screaming because they saw someone disappear right in front of them, cars crashing, plane's crashing....No, no secret at all.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It will not be a secret.

Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Act 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
Act 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
Act 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Once a person comes to understand the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and specifically applied to the Church in 2 Corinthians 3:6-8, and Hebrews 12:22-24, modern Dispensational Theology falls apart, and the pretrib removal of the Church falls with it.

The New Covenant is dispensational. That is what the word "New" implies. You are refuting your own "Theology".

Jesus is going to return as a Lamb to perform the final harvest. That is how He left as the Lamb of God. Jesus did not leave on a horse in command of millions of heaven's armies. At the end of the Harvest Jesus will lead an army in celebration. If Satan is given control that army will leave without a fight. However at the end of 42 months, it is clearly pointed out in Revelation 19, that Christ will then return with an army and defeat Satan. Why is Satan even given 42 months, and why does modern theology paint Christ as only coming back to "finish" a job that should never have happened to begin with? If the nations were healed and prepared for the Second Coming in the 6th seal, Satan would not need 42 months. Why are they hiding in fear at the 6th seal? Because no one was prepared at that time. Modern theology only prepares one to wait until the end of Satan's 42 months.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The New Covenant is dispensational. That is what the word "New" implies. You are refuting your own "Theology".

Jesus is going to return as a Lamb to perform the final harvest. That is how He left as the Lamb of God. Jesus did not leave on a horse in command of millions of heaven's armies. At the end of the Harvest Jesus will lead an army in celebration. If Satan is given control that army will leave without a fight. However at the end of 42 months, it is clearly pointed out in Revelation 19, that Christ will then return with an army and defeat Satan. Why is Satan even given 42 months, and why does modern theology paint Christ as only coming back to "finish" a job that should never have happened to begin with? If the nations were healed and prepared for the Second Coming in the 6th seal, Satan would not need 42 months. Why are they hiding in fear at the 6th seal? Because no one was prepared at that time. Modern theology only prepares one to wait until the end of Satan's 42 months.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Rev_18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Judgment Before the Great White Throne.

Rev_19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.