✟7,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi y'all,

Recently my cat spilled water on my 1962 Missal and ruined the bottom half of it so it barely shuts and it makes horrendous shifting noises when I turn the pages on the missal. I was so devastated when this happened since I used that thing every day for my daily prayers.

So, I was wondering, does anyone here have an extra 1962 Daily Missal they may be willing to sell used or gift me with. I'd be more than willing to negotiate. I just don't want to drop $40-70 on a brand new missal.

Any help would be appreciated.

May God bless each and every one of you!!!

-Landon

RKO

Oct 27, 2011
✟41,071.00
Faith
Catholic
I did a cursory check on Ebay and you are right. Looks like 50-75$ are what they are selling for. You could do what I did about 15 years ago. I decided I wanted to participate in and learn the Latin Mass. So I volunteered to be a server. we had to learn the server parts by heart, which meant studying the whole darn thing pretty closely. I didn't have the long prayers committed to memory, but I had a lot of it down.

I had never really seen the Latin Mass and it was mostly out of a historical curiosity that I did. I haven't been to one in ages, but it sure is spectacular!

Upvote 0