Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You need to explain yourself - don't presume to know what is in my mind. A death is a death as far as I concerned.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

People dying in terror attacks in 3rd world countries are part and parcel of their life there, we have not had terror attacks since the IRA so its a cause to be concerned, because we want to preserve our safe society.

Thou shall not Kill in cold blood.... you know Gods law.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,191.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
People dying in terror attacks in 3rd world countries are part and parcel of their life there, we have not had terror attacks since the IRA so its a cause to be concerned, because we want to preserve our safe society.
What is your point? It almost sounds as though you value a British life more than a 3rd world life.

Do you?

If not, please explain your point.

Thou shall not Kill in cold blood.... you know Gods law.
Again, I fail to see your point. Obviously we all know murder is bad. But one would have to be off one's rocker to argue that it's better to spend $ 1M to save one person from murder than to use that money to distribute vaccine that would save 1,000 lives.

Upvote 0

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is your point? It almost sounds as though you value a British life more than a 3rd world life.

Do you?

If not, please explain your point.

Again, I fail to see your point. Obviously we all know murder is bad. But one would have to be off one's rocker to argue that it's better to spend $ 1M to save one person from murder than to use that money to distribute vaccine that would save 1,000 lives.

Things don't work that simply with economics and resources and the access of money, How do you know how costly it would be to prevent terror ? Why do you have to obfuscate everything to its simplest most ridiculous conclusions ? IT WOULD COST NO EXTRA MONEY to deploy our soldiers that we already have in the homeland instead of abroad, the whole point of an army is to be flexible, they don't need to hire more soldiers just divert the current resources.......

No but Britain is my more immediate concern, of course I want to help people in wartorn countries, but I cannot help others if people are blowing up around me. Well I can, but it makes it a whole lot more difficult.

Big terror attacks are not the only issue, gang violence by muslims is through the roof here. They are proportionally much higher likely to be in jail if you adjust for the amount of population per 100.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So the bombers father and brother have been arrested.
Surprise, surprise.
Looks like it was not a good idea to let the father into country?
He wasn't a homegrown.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Surprise, surprise.
He wasn't a homegrown.
M-Bob

His parents were refugees... so he literally isnt a british person but a british citizen.... sneaky bbc.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Surprise, surprise.
He wasn't a homegrown.
M-Bob

I wonder what the defenders of terrorists will have to say about this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Facebook-2d4cf8.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I'm so sick of the apologists for murderous terrorists. You would think that a forum like this would be free of those who who defend, excuse, and explain away cold-blooded murder and false region.

Every time there is an attack the cries of, "Islam is a religion of peace" come flooding out before the bodies are even cold, and if I hear once more how it's only a "small minority" who do these things, my head will explode. A "small minority" of 1.5 billion is millions.

It's bad enough that reporters don't even use the words, Islam or terrorist when reporting on these mass killings, but when Christians do it, it's beyond odd.

Using reasons like poverty or "Islamophobia" to excuse what these killers do is itself inexcusable.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Mccleary
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,191.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm so sick of the apologists for murderous terrorists. You would think that a forum like this would be free of those who who defend, excuse, and explain away cold-blooded murder and false region.
Liar. Name one person here who has done what you refer to, above.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just because you are safe and anonymous behind your computer does not give you the right to lie.

Please as the Bible recommends remove the plank from your eye before removing the speck in my eye thank you Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.