10 Top Errors of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture View

P

PeterAV

So many fibs in the Dispensational Pre-Trib Rapture View
Was watching a video exposing Pre-trib. They summed it up very nice in this little expose.
Top 10 Pre-trib Fibs
Fib #1
Jesus comes BEFORE the tribulation.

Scriptures exposes this lie easily.
Matthew 24:29
Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the sun shall be darkened and the moon
shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heaven shall be shaken.
Let us get another witness; to establish truth.
Mark 13:24
But in those days, AFTER that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light.
Clearly Jesus comes AFTER the tribulation.
So this pre-trib jargon of Jesus coming before the tribulation is just a ruse of man to deceive the gullible.
This is the falling away.
FIB#2
The Rapture is with a Secret coming.

O, it IS, is it?
Revelation 1:17
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and EVERY eye shall SEE him, and they which also pierced him: and all
kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Amen.
Secret huh?
Revelation 11:12
And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to
heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
See that? After the tribulation comes the resurrection / rapture.
At the seventh / Last trumpet!
Don't give me that faked up Revelation 4:1 spiritualized "Come up hither" as a pre-trib rapture, when the Bible
clearly show the real rapture, "Come up hither" POST-TRIB!
Pre-tribbers, you have been lied to all this time!
Thats not all, no, thats not all.
Here is yet another big FIB.

FIB#3
Jesus comes as a thief to the believers.

The Bible says the exact opposite yet again, ho hum.
1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake YOU as a thief.
Did you see that?
Do you believe it?
You need to, for it is scripture.
FIB#4
The falling away is the rapture.

Falling is the action of being RAISED up in Christ don't you know.
Right, and I have some swamp land to sell you.
Pre-trib indoctrination is all part and parcel of the falling away.
FIB#5
The Pre-Tribulationalist believes that the seven year "tribulation" is the WRATH of God.

They can't seem to learn that Wrath of God is at the last day in the seven Vials of WRATH!
Let us see what scriptures has to say. Why looky here.
Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth
and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great WRATH, because he
knoweth he hath but a short time.
Some extra proof for a witness, easy....
Revelation 15:1
And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues;
for in them is filled up the WRATH of God.
See that? The Wrath of God is AFTER the tribulation.
Can't seem to understand the difference between Satan's Wrath and God's Wrath.
Satan's wrath comes FIRST, then God's wrath at the LAST DAY. Namely the last HOUR!
Yet, another scripture to debunk the fake Pre-trib lies.
Look at this.
Revelation 15:7,8
And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God,
who liveth for ever and ever.
And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power;
and NO MAN was able to ENTER INTO the temple, TILL the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.
Clearly post-Trib
Revelation 16:1
And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials
of the wrath of God upon the earth.
It does not stop here, they keep fibbing! Look at this shameful one!
FIB#6
The tribulation is a period of seven years.

Is that scriptural and true? NO!..proof...watch this.
Daniel 7:25
How long?
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the SAINTS of the
most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until
A TIME and TIMES and the DIVIDING of TIME.
42 months = seven years to the Pre-tribbers.
All these fibs are catching up and overtaking the gullible.
other scriptures for proof? easy.. Watch this.
Matthew 24:22
And except those days should be SHORTENED, there should no flesh be saved: but for the
elect's sake those days SHALL be SHORTENED!
See how scripture backs up scripture?
Another one, look at this confirmation.
Revelation 11:2,3
But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the GENTILES:
and the holy city shall they tread under foot FORTY and TWO months.
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophecy a THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED
and
THREESCORE DAYS, clothed in sackcloth.
The Bible is clear that the time frame is 42 months, 3 1/2 years, NOT seven years.
But there is more.
Revelation 12:6
And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they shall feed her
there a THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED and THREESCORE DAYS.
Revelation 12:14
And to the women were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness,
into her place, where she is nourished for a TIME, and TIMES, and HALF a TIME,
from the face of the serpent.
Revelation 13:5
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given
him to continue FORTY and TWO months!
See how bad the fibs are from the Pre-trib rapturist?
Here comes yet another desperate fib. Look at this one.
FIB#7
The Church is not mentioned after Revelation 4, proving a Pre-trib Rapture.

O, really! Let us go to the scriptures daily to find out to see if these things are so, just like the Bereans.
O,O!Look at these scriptures that expose yet another fib.
Revelation 13:7
And it was given unto him to make war with the SAINTS, and to overcome THEM: and
power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
My, my, the scriptures say differently, don't they?
More scripture for to establish a witness.Why looky here; in the book of Revelation AFTER Revelation Chapter 4!
Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the SAINTS: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the CHURCHES. I am the root and the
offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
The Book of Revelation was written TO the CHURCHES!!!
O NO! There are MORE fibs! Look at this fiasco!
FIB#8
Jesus can come at any moment.

Wow! The brazenness of these Pre-tribbers is eye popping!
Let us always go to the scriptures to prove things.
So....
Why looky here!
Matthew 24:6
And ye shall hear of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass,
BUT THE END IS NOT YET!
Another witness from scripture..
Mark 13:7
And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must
needs be; but the END SHALL NOT BE YET!
Yet another scripture of many more. Watch this.
2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceave you by any means: for THAT DAY SHALL NOT COME, except there
come a falling away FIRST, AND the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Here is the biggest lie of them all.
FIB#9
It is the Christians that get removed from the earth.
Hack, cough, spitoowie!
Shall we learn a lesson here? Always choose the word of God over that of man!
So, here we go straight to the Holy Scriptures yet again.
Well, that did not take long; look at this!
Proverbs 10:30
The righteous shall NEVER be removed: but the wicked shall NOT inherit the earth.
See that? also, .... Does Jesus get his prayers answered? Really?
I know his prayers get answered.
Listen to his prayer, believingly!
John 17:15
I pray NOT that thou shouldest take then OUT of the world, BUT that thou shouldest KEEP them from the evil.
FIB#10
Christians won't suffer any tribulation.

Matthew 13:21
Yet he hath not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when TRIBULATION or persecution ariseth
because of the word, by and by he is offended.
This verse says to the contrary.
John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye SHALL
have tribulation: But be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Lots of witnesses of this point in Scripture.
Look at this puppy!
Acts 14:22
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we
MUST through MUCH tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
Pre-trib has not one verse to back up the faked up claim of a Pre-Tribulational rapture,
seeing that EVERY scripture on the subject is CLEARLY POST TRIB.
PeterAV
Every word of God is pure:
The words of man are not pure!
Run from the lies of Pre-trib rapture.

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The central error of the OP is in assuming that the scriptures only speak of one future coming of Christ.

This is the error that the Jewish leaders made when studying the Old Testament prophecies concerning the coming of their Messiah. They concentrated on the prophecies that spoke of Him as the conquering warier, and simply ignored other prophecies that spoke of Him as the suffering sacrifice.

Now that His first coming is past, we realize that the answer to this apparent contradiction was that He was coming more than one more time.

In the same way, many modern scholars concentrate of some of the prophecies of His coming, and fail to realize that these prophecies contain many details that would be contradictions if He were only coming one more time. The OP lists some of these that speak of His future coming to judge the world, and pretends that the other prophecies that speak of him coming to remove his own simply do not exist.

Actually some have cataloged more than fifty apparent contradictions between details of prophecies concerning these future comings. All of these apparent contradictions disappear when we realize that He is still coming more than one more time.

Not even one of the claims he so easily dismisses is even an error, much less a lie. And understanding the simple fact in this post will explain all his objections except those about the seven years.

In regard to the seven years, he should notice that two halves make a whole. Some of the three and a half year periods he mentions are the first half of Daniel's seventieth week, others are the second half.

Reactions: JesusFreak78
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
They also think that the people wearing white robes refers to them when, in fact, it refers to those who have been martyred.

And they imagine that the word saints automatically means the church.

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For the record, I never said that saints means the church.
For the record, which church are you referring to?
For the record, my posts, pertaining to the subject, are "Genesis Chapter 49" and "Satan's Trick". They debunk the Rapture. Of course, you sound like you will disagree with them. O.K.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
And your verse for proof of the Pre-Triblational Rapture is _____________. Thanx.

There are many.

Revelation 3;10 says, "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth." (NKJV) the word from is translated from the Greek word ek, which means "out of." A time of trial is coming "to test those who dwell on the earth." But the faithful are promised that they will be kept out of that hour. They are not promised that they will be preserved through the trial, but that they will be kept out of that time.

We see this again in Matthew 25:10 and 11, where "the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’" (again, NKJV)

Here, "those who were ready went in with" the bridegroom (Jesus) "and the door was shut." Afterward others applied at the door and were rejected.

Again we read in John 14:2-3, /a'n my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.a'" (NKJV)

But we read in Jude 14 and 15 that “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints,
to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.” (NKJV)

It is not a matter of the power of God but of the meaning of words. If God is coming for his own and also coming with his own, the coming for them has to happen before the coming with them.

These are only a few of many such passages in the scriptures. And this does not even go into the many differences between various pronouncements about His coming that would be contradictory if He were only coming one more time.

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
What I am going to show here is what Jesus said and what He showed me 20+ years ago.​
This does not differ from the accounts that GOD gives us.​
It explains the event, the timing of it and the relevance of showing it now.​
The Rapture (harpazo) of the Body of Christ​
Jesus gave a very descriptive account of His “in the clouds” return, in the Gospel according to Matthew.​
Lest we forget, it is also recorded in Luke and the Gospel according to Mark.​
3Later, Jesus sat on the slopes of the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and asked, “When will all this take place? And will there be any sign ahead of time to signal your return and the end of the world£?”​
4Jesus told them, “Don’t let anyone mislead you. 5For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah.’ They will lead many astray. 6And wars will break out near and far, but don’t panic. Yes, these things must come, but the end won’t follow immediately. 7The nations and kingdoms will proclaim war against each other, and there will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world. 8But all this will be only the beginning of the horrors to come.
9“Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You will be hated all over the world because of your allegiance to Me. 10And many will turn away from Me and betray and hate each other. 11And many false prophets will appear and will lead many people astray. 12Sin will be rampant everywhere, and the love of many will grow cold. 13But those who endure to the end will be saved. 14And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then, finally, the end will come.
15“The time will come when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about: the sacrilegious object that causes desecration£ standing in the holy place”—reader, pay attention! 16“Then those in Judea must flee to the hills. 17A person outside the house£ must not go inside to pack. 18A person in the field must not return even to get a coat. 19How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for mothers nursing their babies in those days. 20And pray that your flight will not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For that will be a time of greater horror than anything the world has ever seen or will ever see again. 22In fact, unless that time of calamity is shortened, the entire human race will be destroyed. But it will be shortened for the sake of God’s chosen ones.
23“Then if anyone tells you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah,’ or ‘there he is,’ don’t pay any attention. 24For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great miraculous signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God’s chosen ones. 25See, I have warned you.
Jesus Tells about His Return (
clip_image002.jpg
/Mark 13:24-31; Luke 21:25-33)
26“So if someone tells you, ‘Look, the Messiah is out in the desert,’ don’t bother to go and look. Or, ‘Look, he is hiding here,’ don’t believe it! 27For as the lightning lights up the entire sky, so it will be when the Son of Man comes. 28Just as the gathering of vultures shows there is a carcass nearby, so these signs indicate that the end is near.£
29“Immediately after those horrible days end,
The sun will be darkened,
The moon will not give light,
The stars will fall from the sky,
And the powers of heaven will be shaken.£
30And then at last, the sign of the coming of the Son of Man will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the nations of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.£ 31And he will send forth his angels with the sound of a mighty trumpet blast, and they will gather together His chosen ones from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.
So there we have it.
RIGHT?
Well…
This is what I have to offer.
According to what Jesus said 29“Immediately after those horrible days end,
The sun will be darkened,
The moon will not give light,
The stars will fall from the sky,
And the powers of heaven will be shaken.£
“Then at last”…
The Apostle John wrote about this event with the same description of things that Jesus prophesied about.
Revelation 6: 12I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood. 13Then the stars of the sky fell to the earth like green figs falling from trees shaken by mighty winds. 14And the sky was rolled up like a scroll and taken away.​
So what is the point?​
The point is that there is absolutely NO indication to the gentiles being in heaven until after this happens.​
Some have indicated that the rapture of the Body of Christ is before chapter 6 of revelation.​
They claim that we are present with GOD in Revelation 4.​
HOWEVER, John is supposed to be recording what he is seeing and he did NOT say that there was anyone other then GOD, Twenty-four Elders, the Four Living Creatures and in that scene.​
The first time that there is any indication that there is a great multitude of peoples, kindred’s and tongues standing before the throne of GOD is in Revelation 7.​
Which happens AFTER the events that take place in revelation 6.​
Revelation 7: 9After this I saw a vast crowd, too great to count, from every nation and tribe and people and language, standing in front of the throne and before the Lamb. They were clothed in white and held palm branches in their hands. 10And they were shouting with a mighty shout,​
“Salvation comes from our God on the throne and from the Lamb!”​
11And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the Elders and the Four Living Beings. And they fell face down before the throne and worshiped God. 12They said,​
“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and strength belong to our God forever and forever. Amen!”​
13Then one of the twenty-four elders asked me, “Who are these who are clothed in white? Where do they come from?”​
14And I said to him, “Sir, you are the one who knows.”​
Then he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation.​
They washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb and made them white. 15That is why they are standing in front of the throne of God, serving Him day and night in His Temple. And He who sits on the throne will live among them and shelter them. 16They will never again be hungry or thirsty, and they will be fully protected from the scorching noontime heat. 17For the Lamb who stands in front of the throne will be their Shepherd. He will lead them to the springs of life-giving water. And God will wipe away all their tears.​
The reason why I have shown this in this way is to help you understand what is about to take place before Jesus comes back.
Some very MAJOR events will be taking place before that wonderful “harpazo” takes place.
The Apostle Paul told us the he would not have us to be ignorant about where the dead in Christ are.​
I Thess. 4:13​
And now, brothers and sisters, I want you to know what will happen to the Christians who have died so you will not be full of sorrow like people who have no hope. 14For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus comes, God will bring back with Jesus all the Christians who have died.​
15I can tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves. 16For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will raise from their graves. 17Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with Him forever.​
[FONT=&quot] 18So comfort and encourage each other with these words.
[/FONT]

Our part is to do what He told us to do while we are here occupying.​
It is our responsibility to be prepared for the return of The Bridegroom, Lord Jesus.​
We must maintain our vigilance in Christ, throughout the long night that we are presently in and endure the greatest distress that has ever hit this planet.​
There will be many who will fall away due to their lack of sincerity.​
Sin will become very great and the wickedness of man will grow beyond the boundaries that we have seen in all of history.​
Some have called this type of prophecy “GLOOM and DOOM”.​
Jesus started it and I am here to proclaim that it is so.​
We must maintain our right standing with GOD through Christ.​
We are not to become arrogant about our salvation.​
We are to love The Word and show everyone that we come into contact with that there is no other Way, Life or Truth about GOD than that of His Son,​
LORD JESUS CHRIST,​
GOD ALMIGHTY.​
Praise GOD in all that you do.​
Let your words, thoughts and actions glorify GOD 24/7.​
Submit yourselves unto GOD.​
Lift Jesus up before this wicked planet,​
That He might draw others into the Body.​
For I agree with the Word that says that “ I would have it that none should perish, but that ALL would come to repentance.”​
All to the GLORY of GOD in The Highest.​

There will be NO PRE-Tribulation harpazo.
“Jesus Christ is LORD”​
Philippians 2:11​
Love,​
Your doulos Brother Jerry​

Upvote 0
P

PeterAV

There are many.

Revelation 3;10 says, "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth." (NKJV) the word from is translated from the Greek word ek, which means "out of." A time of trial is coming "to test those who dwell on the earth." But the faithful are promised that they will be kept out of that hour. They are not promised that they will be preserved through the trial, but that they will be kept out of that time.
Yes, it is terao ek if memory serves me right. And the only other time terao ek is used is by Jesus again to his disciples in John 17:15 Here Jesus plainly shows he does not want them to leave the planet, but to endure their trials.
Plus this verse says zip about a pre-trib rapture as you claim.
Here is a post that I claim and you can see the difference between your claim and mine right off the get go.
Here it is...
Immeditely AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. Matthew 24:29
I have several verses that say the very same thing over and over, but you? All you folk do is wrest scriptures to suit a man made doctrine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟143,045.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The central error of the OP is in assuming that the scriptures only speak of one future coming of Christ.
Can you please show us where the clear writing of the rest of the NT describes multiple returns of the Lord Jesus? I only see one, the 'last day' or the 'age to come'.

The interesting thing is that there will be no marriage in the 'age to come'. What do Millennial people think the rest of the NT says about the Millennium — what does the REST of the NT call it?

Because as far as I can tell, some Millennial people want to claim some terms like 'last day' at some points, and then drop it at others if a certain 'last day' verse is inconvenient.

Same with 'age to come'. Here's a real problem for Millennialists.

There can be no unbelievers during the Millennium, period. Why? Because they will not be able to have babies. In fact, Luke 20:35 says there will be no unbelievers in the age to come because they are not worthy!

Luke 20:35
35 But those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage,

So, scratch my head as I might, I just can't see how there are any unbelievers for believers to 'rule over' in the Millennium. Sorry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟143,045.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Peace and Safety!

I don't believe in a period of 'special tribulation'.

The persecution of Christians in the 20th Century was so bad that I find it patronising to say there's going to be worse ahead. 20th Century Christians deserve the category of 'Tribulation' as much as any group! I see their persecution as a sad but normal part of history as these Last Days unfold, and keep unfolding, after 2000 years. It is as it always was.

No, rather than Tim LaHaye's fictional series "Left Behind" where mind shatteringly huge things are happening like the sudden disappearance of hundreds of Millions of Christians, please note how NORMAL the time before the final return of Christ and Judgement Day will be.

Luke 17:26 Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

2 Peter 3:4 "4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” "

1 Thessalonians 5:3 "While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape".

Upvote 0

Bro_Sam

Feb 27, 2006
✟8,312.00
Faith
Calvinist
And your verse for proof of the Pre-Triblational Rapture is _____________. Thanx.

You seem to be awfully agressive in your beliefs. It's OK to disagree about this, but you need to calm down a bit and remember that this is a non-essential doctrine and one that the Bible tells us Christians have the liberty to disagree over.

When you call people "fibbers" (ie. "liars") for believing in the pre-trib rapture, you're not extending that liberty to others.

What is it about this issue that makes you want to be right so badly that you would sin for it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
P

PeterAV

O my, so Christains are NOT saints. OK.
I suppose your Children of God in the OT are not the church either eh?
I have yet another swamp land deal for you, but its going to go fast!
Acts 7:38 Church in the wilderness...Mount Sinai Let scripture be the truth bearer, never private interpretations.

All you have to do is show one simple pre-trib verse.
The verse of proof for a pre-trib Rapture is____________.Thanx
No straw men like yo did recently either, OK? for example...
Tereo ek =keep from

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
P

PeterAV

We see this again in Matthew 25:10 and 11, where "the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’"
And you are serious? Pulease! Take a look at the context, OK?
Notice five have provisions enough for the WHOLE night.
The foolish need to BUY and GET some oil THEMSELVES.
This shows not a pre-trib rapture, but with 5 foolish ones not being prepared for this time frame.
The five wise have faith and obey regardless of the pressure from others.
The five foolish are caught unprepared and by the time they think they ARE prepared, it is way too late.
See that? There are things to DO to prepare before he comes.

Upvote 0
P

PeterAV

But we read in Jude 14 and 15 that “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints,
to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”
And that coming is when?
At the LAST DAY! That is what scripture says.
But should raise it up again

at the last day.
and I will raise him up

at the last day.
I will raise him up at the last day.
And I will raise him up at the last day.
And there are more.
Just wanted to show the material witnesses to the real truth.
There is no secret coming. You never showed a verse for that. Because there is none.
So,so far you have no pre-trib verse to show in reality, right?
Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heaven shall be shaken.
And THEN shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:
It is so very obvious, that the coming of our Lord is only POST TRIB.
PeterAV
Every word of God is pure:

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So those martyred for the TESTIMONY of Jesus are NOT Christians. OK!
If this is true, I have some swamp land to sell you; real cheap too!
Who said that - Not I. (I apologize if you were talking to someone else).
White robes refers to those Christians who have been martyred for believing in Jesus Christ.
They are NOT the living being Raptured.

Upvote 0