10 Cities Are Reportedly Waiting For Trump Campaign To Pay $841,000 In Rally Bills

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, the only way you could make that claim, is if you're not an American citizen. Are you? In that case, Trump IS your president :p
Wrong. That is not the only way. He can't be our president if the person saying "our president" is not American. In this case, the person saying it claimed to be Canadian. It's just like if a Danish person said to me "our president" i would say "not our president" because I am most certainly not Danish.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh dear, another reason to pile on Trump. It never ends does it? I don't think it's going to. The attacks are going to just increase as the campaign goes on.

A lot of presidential candidates don't pay for their security bills. Obama didn't, but it wasn't a big deal for him. These cities didn't have a contract requiring payment. The secret service never agreed to pay that I can see. It's just more pile on Trump news.
Source?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums