JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
2nd March 2003 at 06:40 PM David Gould said this in Post #16 In precisely what respect is the 03/03/03 a 'critical date'?

They got hit hard in the Philippines. 20 dead, 148 injured. We have a good friend that is going to be flying into that airport in a week. We are making plans to adopt a daughter from Davao. My wife went to collage there and her best friend is from Davao.

Terrorism is fighting to convert Mindanao island to an Islam government. You can pretty well count on trouble starting there and then repeating itself over here. I would not be surprised if sometime this year America gets hit with something like this.

The good news is, where sin abounds, the grace of God abounds all the more. When there is more evil in the world, you can count on God to give us more of His power and mercy.

The world maybe getting more evil, but the church is getting stronger, more pure, Holy and sanctifed onto God.

Upvote 0

David Gould

Pearl Harbor sucked. WinAce didn't.
May 28, 2002
Canberra, Australia
Visit site
✟29,118.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
AU-Labor
Today at 08:03 AM JohnR7 said this in Post #48

They got hit hard in the Philippines. 20 dead, 148 injured. We have a good friend that is going to be flying into that airport in a week. We are making plans to adopt a daughter from Davao. My wife went to collage there and her best friend is from Davao.

Terrorism is fighting to convert Mindanao island to an Islam government. You can pretty well count on trouble starting there and then repeating itself over here. I would not be surprised if sometime this year America gets hit with something like this.

The good news is, where sin abounds, the grace of God abounds all the more. When there is more evil in the world, you can count on God to give us more of His power and mercy.

The world maybe getting more evil, but the church is getting stronger, more pure, Holy and sanctifed onto God.

So this is yet another prediction made after the event actually happened?

I doubt the US will get hit with much again. The terrorists on Mindanao are gradually losing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums