“We’re already building the Wall, but we have an Emergency because we can’t build the Wall”...Huh??

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Can someone local explain his nonsense to me...??
I can only guess that he is using the incorrect term of building in talking about the existing barrier which is now being repaired (not built as we would think of that term) and on the other hand he is talking about the new barrier that he wants to build but cannot build due to Congress.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I can only guess that he is using the incorrect term of building in talking about the existing barrier which is now being repaired (not built as we would think of that term) and on the other hand he is talking about the new barrier that he wants to build but cannot build due to Congress.

Understanding your president comes down to guesswork...?

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can someone local explain his nonsense to me...??

It is a full time job for many on the right to attempt to explain trump's ramblings … of course when taken to task for such unintelligible gibberish the trumpsters claim MSM is hateful. (They then try and come up with some explanation...thus the trump/sanders playbook... sort of like - if you understand what he said then you don't know what he meant, and if you understand what he meant then you don't know what he said)

Here is his tweet - "Large sections of WALL have already been built with much more either under construction or ready to go. Renovation of existing WALLS is also a very big part of the plan to finally, after many decades, properly Secure Our Border. The Wall is getting done one way or the other!"

So logically if the building of his wall with large sections already built, and much more under construction then why make such a big deal for more money now...why not wait until the completion of the large sections and the other areas ready to go?

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0