“Wait Until You See What’s Coming!” – President Trump Fires Warning Shot on Computer Voting Systems

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,179.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
“Wait Until You See What’s Coming!” – President Trump Fires Warning Shot on Fraudulent Computer Voting Systems

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
“I don’t care what state you’re in, this computer voting system is wide open to fraud and intervention.” @LouDobbs True, and wait until you see what’s coming!

President Trump agreed with Lou Dobbs about computer voting systems and then added a little "foreshadowing".

"I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
- April 7, 2011

Yeah, that was a lie.

In 2016 he made brazen claims about illegal immigrants voting in 2016. Four years later, not a shred of evidence.

Earlier this week he made the proclamation:

"The threshold identification of Ballots is turning out to be even bigger than originally anticipated. A very large number of Ballots are impacted. Stay tuned!"

He continuously promises earth shattering information just around the corner, and despite never actually producing what he promises, his supporters latch on to each new promise with breathless anticipation.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,185.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
“Wait Until You See What’s Coming!” – President Trump Fires Warning Shot on Fraudulent Computer Voting Systems

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
“I don’t care what state you’re in, this computer voting system is wide open to fraud and intervention.” @LouDobbs True, and wait until you see what’s coming!
I don't know. The guy claimed he would name millions of illegal voters in the 2016 election and then nothing happened. He seems to have a pattern of making claims that are only coincidentally related to reality. Probably not the source I would go to if I were trying to make up reasons why the incumbent really didn't lose the election.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0