Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What makes you think that Mueller is showing all his cards right now?

Despite my desire to see the Trump family relocated to their suites in the Trump Leavenworth, it is more important for the case to be foolproof, for Mueller to uncover every bit of corruption in the administration, and for America to be protected against Russian interference in the future.

I didn't say he was showing all his cards. I stated the evidence may be coming or maybe it isn't.

As I have stated before, if they had clear evidence laws were broken in colluding with the Russians in trying to impact the election, there is a decent chance something would have leaked by now. It is possible Mueller has been able to keep a lid on it, but even the best Washington types, have very loose lips.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,732.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Maybe he is having the exam on January 12th so that he will have an excuse to resign for medical reasons. This way he could resign with honor and dignity instead of being dragged out of the White House by FBI agents which is what he deserves.

• Agree
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Enfeoffment75

Dec 28, 2017
Seattle
✟18,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
We will see if there is any evidence for illegally working with the Russians, to alter the election. I have not seen any yet. Maybe it will come, maybe it won't.

I personally doubt that the Trump administration actively sought to _collude_ but I bet the contacts were pretty sketchy which might explain why just about every single member of the Trump administration lied or covered up their contacts.

That is the most troubling part. Why did Kushner, Sessions, etc, etc. fail to disclose their contacts? It is like every day for months on end we were treated to yet another contact with the Russians that was not previously disclosed.

Perhaps nothing bad happened, but it looks awfully sketchy.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I personally doubt that the Trump administration actively sought to _collude_ but I bet the contacts were pretty sketchy which might explain why just about every single member of the Trump administration lied or covered up their contacts.

That is the most troubling part. Why did Kushner, Sessions, etc, etc. fail to disclose their contacts? It is like every day for months on end we were treated to yet another contact with the Russians that was not previously disclosed.

Perhaps nothing bad happened, but it looks awfully sketchy.

Could be simple embarrassment, because of all the focus on the Russians. Typically, avoiding looking bad with something that really wasn't illegal, can make things look a lot worse than it actually is and covering up.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not the Trump administration, but the Trump campaign - they're not the same entities although there is crossover in personnel. I think Donnie Junior did seek to collude but whether he was successful is another matter.

Upvote 0

Enfeoffment75

Dec 28, 2017
Seattle
✟18,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Not the Trump administration, but the Trump campaign - they're not the same entities although there is crossover in personnel. I think Donnie Junior did seek to collude but whether he was successful is another matter.

I misspoke, I meant the campaign but with special focus on the players that graduated up to be part of the administration. Folks like Kushner and Sessions who had to fill out forms reporting their contacts in order to get top level security clearances but were later found to have not listed their contacts.

But you are correct, I should have said "campaign".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Unfortunately for Donnie Jr., attempting to do something illegal is still illegal. And if Donnie Sr. tries to bail him out of it, he could hand himself in it up to his neck.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Unfortunately for Donnie Jr., attempting to do something illegal is still illegal. And if Donnie Sr. tries to bail him out of it, he could hand himself in it up to his neck.

What crime would Donnie J be charged with, for simply agreeing to meet with Russians who claimed to have dirt on Clinton?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What crime would Donnie J be charged with, for simply agreeing to meet with Russians who claimed to have dirt on Clinton?
Depending on the crime. If I agree to meet with someone about buying drugs, weapons, services of a hit man, robbing a business.....

Upvote 0