‘Not everything is about same-sex marriage’: Father’s Day ad deemed too ‘political’ for TV

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It's sad that we can't even have Father's Day ads without them being judged as "too political" even if they have good intentions.

On another note mentioned in the article. "Gay cure" therapies are harmful and sickening. Can you go up tyo a random person on the street and force yourself to crush on them? No, you can't.

It's one of the reasons why I'm disliking the label "Christian", if that's supposed to be something a Christian stands for. It shouldn't be.

Upvote 0

Cuddles333

May 5, 2011
Denver
✟30,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The ad was a shot against same-sex marriages in that it pictured a man and woman gazing at a baby during the song lyrics; "....your mom and dad are a perfect team. " This and the organization behind the ad having a past of sponsoring sex discrimination.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The ad was a shot against same-sex marriages in that it pictured a man and woman gazing at a baby during the song lyrics; "....your mom and dad are a perfect team. " This and the organization behind the ad having a past of sponsoring sex discrimination.
Was such a depiction false?

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
"Gay cure" therapies are harmful and sickening. Can you go up tyo a random person on the street and force yourself to crush on them? No, you can't.

It's one of the reasons why I'm disliking the label "Christian", if that's supposed to be something a Christian stands for. It shouldn't be.

Most mental illnesses aren't cured after treatment but I don't think that means we should give up and not try treating them.

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
More intolerance from the liberals who preach tolerance. They shove their views on our families yet any time we try to get our views out there they are censored. I will teach my kids to follow Christian values.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
When the world goes crazy, common sense becomes a revolutionary political stance.

It's good to remember the life of Thomas More, who was executed for the revolutionary political stance of not saying anything at all.

You may not care about the current political zeitgeist, but it cares very much about you.

Upvote 0