‘Lapdog press’ blacks out explosive Tony Bobulinski claims as CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo skip story

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Given that the reporting is that the Trump allies have had this information for a while, perhaps they should have revealed it earlier so it could be properly investigated by various media outlets.
Again, incorrect.

When Giuliani was interviewed last week, he indicated that he'd gotten the laptop material a mere 5 days earlier and almost immediately gave it to the NY Post, which then immediately published it.

Bobulinski only came out after Biden started denying the NY Post report with non-denial denials.

Perhaps what you're thinking of is the Ukrainian mess that Hunter was involved in that Trump was impeached for, even though Trump was a non-participant in the matter.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Perhaps what you're thinking of is the Ukrainian mess that Hunter was involved in that Trump was impeached for, even though Trump was a non-participant in the matter.

lol, welcome back to the forum. I see you haven't gotten rusty in your time away.

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's not an opinion that Joe Biden held no office at the time when the alleged meeting took place. That is a fact.

Since Giuliani hasn't released any actual emails, only pdf copies of emails, you'll not be making any independent verification any time soon.
Well you seem to think the info is completely false, either that or your disregarding it all together. That sounds like an opinion to me

I never claimed ill be making any verification soon nor do i care too. It would be nice to know the truth but its not life or death. Hopefully for your sake you can verify the information as being false soon...but wait, it seems you already have

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Well you seem to think the info is completely false, either that or your disregarding it all together. That sounds like an opinion to me

I never claimed ill be making any verification soon nor do i care too. It would be nice to know the truth but its not life or death. Hopefully for your sake you can verify the information as being false soon...but wait, it seems you already have

There's probably some truth mixed in. Any good fabricated story blends truth and fiction.

A good summary of how flimsy the story is here: Tucker Carlson’s Entire Tuesday Show To Feature Interview Of Biden Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did I say the emails and claims by Giuliani and Bobulinski are part of a Russian disinformation campaign? I only said that it has been proven that Giuliani has been compromised by Russian agents. He has also been compromised by a comedian. Therefore, Giuliani could be compromised by just about anyone and his claims along with those associated with him should be taken with a grain of salt. There are also many in the intelligence community that still believe this to be a Russian disinformation campaign.

Sure sounds like you are.

Did you see this?

Russia disinformation not behind published emails targeting Biden; FBI reviewing

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟231,093.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sure sounds like you are.

Did you see this?

Russia disinformation not behind published emails targeting Biden; FBI reviewing
From the link you shared:

"Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said Monday that recently published emails purporting to document the business dealings of Hunter Biden are not connected to a Russian disinformation effort, even as federal authorities continued to review whether the material was part of such a campaign."

Do you know who the Director of National Intelligence is?

John Ratcliffe, a Trump loyalist without intelligence experience, sees his job as helping the president and undermining the intelligence community.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
citation requested.
I said “ I think you will find” because that’s not something I’ve read or researched, so I can’t give a citation. You’d have to do some research to confirm it. But considering the number of stories the NYT publishes daily, it’s a guess I feel confident about. The NYT is world acclaimed for the highest journalistic standards, and they always print retractions when they realize they were wrong, unlike some other sources.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I said “ I think you will find” because that’s not something I’ve read or researched, so I can’t give a citation. You’d have to do some research to confirm it. But considering the number of stories the NYT publishes daily, it’s a guess I feel confident about. The NYT is world acclaimed for the highest journalistic standards, and they always print retractions when they realize they were wrong, unlike some other sources.

Not their Opinions columns:

A factual search shows the New York Times has made false claims in reporting, but always makes corrections to those stories as soon as new information is available. Further, failed fact checks occurred on Op-Ed pages and not straight news reporting.

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's probably some truth mixed in. Any good fabricated story blends truth and fiction.

A good summary of how flimsy the story is here: Tucker Carlson’s Entire Tuesday Show To Feature Interview Of Biden Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski
Yeah i mean who knows. I could very well be wrong about this guy possibly being credible and usually i would assume most of what Tucker Carlson is involved with is "fake news"

I did read the details in the link you provided and truthfully i just feel lost when i try to figure some of these things out because its been a while since either side has displayed anything that even slightly resembles "good faith"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not their Opinions columns:

A factual search shows the New York Times has made false claims in reporting, but always makes corrections to those stories as soon as new information is available. Further, failed fact checks occurred on Op-Ed pages and not straight news reporting.

Not sure what this is. I wasn’t making the claim about opinion columns, but if I was, tbree examples of an error hardly proves anything. Are you just changing the subject? If so, fine by me.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
From the link you shared:

"Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said Monday that recently published emails purporting to document the business dealings of Hunter Biden are not connected to a Russian disinformation effort, even as federal authorities continued to review whether the material was part of such a campaign."

Do you know who the Director of National Intelligence is?

John Ratcliffe, a Trump loyalist without intelligence experience, sees his job as helping the president and undermining the intelligence community.
So what! You can have a Dem in that position and seek to claim they can be objective. Does that mean they would be? No proof of that.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no credible journalism left in America - in fact for the most part, real journalism is dead. What is left are factions attached to a political party who pick and choose what stories to published based on their propaganda goals.

Supposedly?

It was dropped off by Hunter to the repairs shop - proven true and not contested.

How has this been proven true -- and I'll get to the signature in a moment? No, it has not been proven true, rather some have read into certain things and presumed it but there is no evidence. As pointed out, Hunter Biden lives in California and, from the information I've seen, it hasn't been shown that he was even in Maryland on that date.

Hunter signed the repair order, his signature has been shown proven true and not contested.

No, the signature has not been proven true. Instead, the signature has been posted on line and it is really a bunch of squiggles. I've not seen, and I did a quick search now to be sure, anywhere it has been verified it was Hunter Biden's signature.

As for confirmation, if I was advising Hunter Biden, I'd likely tell him not to comment, as well. Not commenting does not imply guilt, it implies that the person does not want to put fuel on the fire, by giving various news and gossip sources reasons to create new stories.

The Computer was taken by the FBI for an investigation of money laundering - proven true and not contested.

This is at least partially true. The laptop was taken by the FBI, using a subpeona issued by a Grand Jury. Now, Grand Jury proceedings are secret -- from what I've seen, no one has leaked what the Grand Jury is investigating. I'd be curious who claimed it was investigating "money laundering" and how they would know, particularly if they have ties to the Grand Jury.

Of course, on the other side, we know it was taken by a Grand Jury, which does imply whatever they were investigating, they thought the laptop would provide evidence. Yet, 10 months later there have been no indictments, that we are aware of, handed down by that Grand Jury. We do know that no indictments have been handed down by the Grand Jury to either Biden or any of Hunter's business partners. In fact, none of them (from what we have seen) have been asked to even testify to the Grand Jury.

The emails show the headers and identifiers for each individual - proven true and not contested.

No, the emails do not show the headers. This website gives a bit of a tutorial on email headers -- how to view them and the information they hold. The information contained in the email header is why people have made a big deal about the headers not being part of the copies of the emails. It is easy to create a To: and From: on the top of a document to make it look like an email. It is much tougher to put together things that are in the email header (it is designed to be extremely tough) -- including the web address the email actually came from and the address it was delivered to, the email "Message-ID," and the DKIM signatures.

This data in an email is specifically there to help prevent faking emails, and it is why Giuliani -- who alleges to have copies of the hard drive which would have this information -- is so criticized for only supplying screen shots of the email without the headers. It is also why so many news organizations are skeptical of these emails -- particularly that Rudy, who again should have the actual emails -- has constantly refused to provide the headers, or any other information.

The recipient of some of the emails has just come forward stating they are the originals.

Yes, he did. He also supplied other documents to the WSJ, including the various corporate documents, and they could find nothing to support his claim that Joe Biden was involved. Additionally, Bobulinsky claims that he came forward because of Adam Schiff claiming the emails in the NY Post story were Russian propoganda; Bobulinsky said he felt he had to come forward when Schiff refused to admit he was wrong. What has actually been reported, per news articles, he was already working with the Trump Campaign and the Wall Street Journal to get his story published there, before the NY Post article. Trump's campaign specifically chose the Wall Street Journal because of their reputation and, as they are owned by News Corp (which also owns of Fox News), they'd be friendly to Trump.

Instead, the WSJ couldn't verify Bobulinsky's story, the documents he provided did not support the story he was telling. While they hadn't decided not to publish, they were delaying until they could find evidence. Eventually, Guiliani (perhaps pushed by others in the campaign) ended up looking for someone to publish the story of the emails, and the NY Post was who he found that was willing to print the story (apparently other news organizations had refused as, again, they could not verify the story -- again, likely at least in part based on the missing email headers).

So, Bobulinsky already appears, no matter how sincere and honest he appeared, to be caught in a lie. He did not come forward because Schiff refused to admit he was wrong, he had planned to be the one who "broke" the story to the WSJ -- and from what I've seen of articles in the WSJ, they do appear to claim that they were working on a story with Bobulinsky prior to the NY Post story.

One last point, the person who Bobulinsky mentioned as being a good guy who was involved, and allegedly (from what I have seen) is the person who brought Bobulinsky in on this deal, James Gilliar, has stated, "unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former Vice President."

What more do you need to open an investigation?

Nothing, an investigation, or even multiple investigations (we don't know since the FBI isn't talking), are moving forward. We know it was subpeonaed by a Grand Jury. If it was true that they were investigating money laundering, they must not have found anything illegal that could be proven with the laptop -- again, if they had I presume at least Hunter would have been indicted and arrested.

According to the computer shop owner, he gave Giuliani's lawyer the laptop after the impeachment hearings, because he was so upset at Trump being impeached. That would mean Giuliani should have had the laptops (or at least known the details, even if he didn't take possession "until a few weeks ago") for 8 months.

Additionally, if Giuliani new about the emails and that the FBI had them, then Trump knew. If Trump knew, you know he was hammering Barr to find out what the FBI was doing and hurry the process up, to arrest the Bidens (as he openly called for last week). In fact, he is allegedly going to fire FBI Director Wray and Barr after the election, because he hasn't been able to arrest the Bidens -- and that makes a lot more sense if Barr had been working this case, and pushing the FBI in this investigation, since last spring and not just for a week or two.

It also begs the question, why didn't Giuliani either turn over the copy of the hard drive (or at least let Republican Senators know the FBI had the laptop) when they were investigating the Bidens? It was late enough it could have been a major boost for the President in September, and as a former prosecutor you would think he'd want these investigated by more individuals. While I don't know, about all I can think of is that Guiliani knows the hard drive will not stand up to that type of scrutiny.

To be clear, I agree they should be investigated. If it is true about the Bidens then they should go to jail. At the same time, if it isn't true, the perpetrators of this "hoax" would deserve to go to jail and the public deserves to know that it is a hoax. The issue is, at this point there just isn't any evidence to support the charges, at least beyond the single testimony of a person who admitted he is upset at the Bidens.

The same intelligence agency that said the emails are NOT Russian misinformation. Do you believe only half of what they say?

In this case, yes. Ratcliffe stated, "The FBI has had possession of this, their investigation is not centered around Russian disinformation and the intelligence community is not playing any role with respect to that." So how did he say he knew that? He said he "knew" because the FBI had not reached out to the NSA or CIA for help with the laptop, to him, and they would have if they had evidence that it was Russian propoganda. I can accept that, if the FBI had evidence to the point they felt they needed to involve the intelligence services, then Ratcliffe should have been made aware.

But Ratcliffe didn't stop there -- he went on to claim the FBI wasn't investigating election interference at all, but instead it was about "money laundering." The issue is, since the FBI hadn't reached out to him -- particularly with how secretive the FBI tends to be about ongoing investigations -- why would Ratcliffe know.

In fact, the FBI statement tended to somewhat contradict Ratcliffe. Yes, the FBI said they couldn't add anything but what they stated -- in a letter to the Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee -- was, "If actionable intelligence is developed, the FBI in consultation with the Intelligence Community will evaluate the need to provide defensive briefings to you and the Committee pursuant to the established notification framework.”

In essence, the FBI seems to be stating, without using the words, that they hadn't ruled out it being foreign interference -- they just didn't have "actionable intelligence," solid proof that it was foreign interference. If they had ruled it out foreign interference I trust they would have said that in the letter, they wouldn't have added the line about "if actionable intelligence is developed." The was the FBI worded it was very interesting, and very careful -- both to not contradict what Ratcliffe had stated but also to, without saying it, state that they weren't sure if foreign actors were involved.

On top of this, reports have come out that Hunter's "emails" and photos were offered to Giuliani while he was in Ukraine, that they were asking $5 million for the emails.

It also appears that the oligarch that owns Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, reached out to Giuliani and offered the emails and photos in exchange for help with his legal issues back in May, 2019. Some of the photos have been claimed to show Hunter with a crack pipe in his mouth and engaging in sexual acts. In fact, the Ukrainian oligarch claims they had "comprimised" Hunter Biden's laptop as early as 2014 -- apparently putting some type of virus that allowed them to access into the computer. Since this information comes from Lev Parnas, the Guiliani associate indicted for illegally funneling foreign money into the Trump campaign, this is likely a story that the FBI is investigating.

As such, I think Ratcliffe's denial was something he couldn't actually do, and why the FBI letter to the Intelligence Committee was so carefully worded -- they do have evidence that the laptop is from foreign sources (and likely tampered with) but they need to verify what Parnas told them, as well as find out if the Giuliani hard drive is the one Parnas talked about and what, if any, part of the data might be foreign disinformation.

They are not without merit. There is verbal and written proof - none of which is in dispute by Biden.

Again, Hunter being quite is likely the smartest thing he can do, particularly if some (but not necessarily all) of the informating may be genuine. If his laptop was compromised and a "fake" planted at the computer shop, most of the information might be real, with only small (but the juicy) parts faked. So, denial by Hunter that none of it is real would end up hurting him, as later he would be forced to acknowledge some is true (and would make him appear to be lying when he claimed that some was still fabricated). It could even be he "lost" a laptop, which may have been stolen -- if that is the case, it may have been a laptop he owned at one point, with the new information copied onto it.

But as I point out above, there are a lot of questions about the accuracy of what has been made public so far. Instead, none of the information has been verified. You have one witness, with no corroberating evidence, making claims that his own documentation does not support and no other partner in the deal corroborating his story. Instead, there are stories that this "laptop" was for sale in Ukraine in 2019. Instead, Bobulinsky appears to be caught in a lie (why he came forward) and it seems to weaken his credibility that he was trying to get a newspaper story published, rather than taking his story directly to the FBI/DoJ.

Yes, at this point nothing is proven and it does need to be investigated. It is far too early to make claims either about guilt or innocence.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How has this been proven true -- and I'll get to the signature in a moment? No, it has not been proven true, rather some have read into certain things and presumed it but there is no evidence. As pointed out, Hunter Biden lives in California and, from the information I've seen, it hasn't been shown that he was even in Maryland on that date.

No, the signature has not been proven true. Instead, the signature has been posted on line and it is really a bunch of squiggles. I've not seen, and I did a quick search now to be sure, anywhere it has been verified it was Hunter Biden's signature.

As for confirmation, if I was advising Hunter Biden, I'd likely tell him not to comment, as well. Not commenting does not imply guilt, it implies that the person does not want to put fuel on the fire, by giving various news and gossip sources reasons to create new stories.

This is at least partially true. The laptop was taken by the FBI, using a subpeona issued by a Grand Jury. Now, Grand Jury proceedings are secret -- from what I've seen, no one has leaked what the Grand Jury is investigating. I'd be curious who claimed it was investigating "money laundering" and how they would know, particularly if they have ties to the Grand Jury.

Of course, on the other side, we know it was taken by a Grand Jury, which does imply whatever they were investigating, they thought the laptop would provide evidence. Yet, 10 months later there have been no indictments, that we are aware of, handed down by that Grand Jury. We do know that no indictments have been handed down by the Grand Jury to either Biden or any of Hunter's business partners. In fact, none of them (from what we have seen) have been asked to even testify to the Grand Jury.

No, the emails do not show the headers. This website gives a bit of a tutorial on email headers -- how to view them and the information they hold. The information contained in the email header is why people have made a big deal about the headers not being part of the copies of the emails. It is easy to create a To: and From: on the top of a document to make it look like an email. It is much tougher to put together things that are in the email header (it is designed to be extremely tough) -- including the web address the email actually came from and the address it was delivered to, the email "Message-ID," and the DKIM signatures.

This data in an email is specifically there to help prevent faking emails, and it is why Giuliani -- who alleges to have copies of the hard drive which would have this information -- is so criticized for only supplying screen shots of the email without the headers. It is also why so many news organizations are skeptical of these emails -- particularly that Rudy, who again should have the actual emails -- has constantly refused to provide the headers, or any other information.

Yes, he did. He also supplied other documents to the WSJ, including the various corporate documents, and they could find nothing to support his claim that Joe Biden was involved. Additionally, Bobulinsky claims that he came forward because of Adam Schiff claiming the emails in the NY Post story were Russian propoganda; Bobulinsky said he felt he had to come forward when Schiff refused to admit he was wrong. What has actually been reported, per news articles, he was already working with the Trump Campaign and the Wall Street Journal to get his story published there, before the NY Post article. Trump's campaign specifically chose the Wall Street Journal because of their reputation and, as they are owned by News Corp (which also owns of Fox News), they'd be friendly to Trump.

Instead, the WSJ couldn't verify Bobulinsky's story, the documents he provided did not support the story he was telling. While they hadn't decided not to publish, they were delaying until they could find evidence. Eventually, Guiliani (perhaps pushed by others in the campaign) ended up looking for someone to publish the story of the emails, and the NY Post was who he found that was willing to print the story (apparently other news organizations had refused as, again, they could not verify the story -- again, likely at least in part based on the missing email headers).

So, Bobulinsky already appears, no matter how sincere and honest he appeared, to be caught in a lie. He did not come forward because Schiff refused to admit he was wrong, he had planned to be the one who "broke" the story to the WSJ -- and from what I've seen of articles in the WSJ, they do appear to claim that they were working on a story with Bobulinsky prior to the NY Post story.

One last point, the person who Bobulinsky mentioned as being a good guy who was involved, and allegedly (from what I have seen) is the person who brought Bobulinsky in on this deal, James Gilliar, has stated, "unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former Vice President."

Nothing, an investigation, or even multiple investigations (we don't know since the FBI isn't talking), are moving forward. We know it was subpeonaed by a Grand Jury. If it was true that they were investigating money laundering, they must not have found anything illegal that could be proven with the laptop -- again, if they had I presume at least Hunter would have been indicted and arrested.

According to the computer shop owner, he gave Giuliani's lawyer the laptop after the impeachment hearings, because he was so upset at Trump being impeached. That would mean Giuliani should have had the laptops (or at least known the details, even if he didn't take possession "until a few weeks ago") for 8 months.

Additionally, if Giuliani new about the emails and that the FBI had them, then Trump knew. If Trump knew, you know he was hammering Barr to find out what the FBI was doing and hurry the process up, to arrest the Bidens (as he openly called for last week). In fact, he is allegedly going to fire FBI Director Wray and Barr after the election, because he hasn't been able to arrest the Bidens -- and that makes a lot more sense if Barr had been working this case, and pushing the FBI in this investigation, since last spring and not just for a week or two.

It also begs the question, why didn't Giuliani either turn over the copy of the hard drive (or at least let Republican Senators know the FBI had the laptop) when they were investigating the Bidens? It was late enough it could have been a major boost for the President in September, and as a former prosecutor you would think he'd want these investigated by more individuals. While I don't know, about all I can think of is that Guiliani knows the hard drive will not stand up to that type of scrutiny.

To be clear, I agree they should be investigated. If it is true about the Bidens then they should go to jail. At the same time, if it isn't true, the perpetrators of this "hoax" would deserve to go to jail and the public deserves to know that it is a hoax. The issue is, at this point there just isn't any evidence to support the charges, at least beyond the single testimony of a person who admitted he is upset at the Bidens.

In this case, yes. Ratcliffe stated, "The FBI has had possession of this, their investigation is not centered around Russian disinformation and the intelligence community is not playing any role with respect to that." So how did he say he knew that? He said he "knew" because the FBI had not reached out to the NSA or CIA for help with the laptop, to him, and they would have if they had evidence that it was Russian propoganda. I can accept that, if the FBI had evidence to the point they felt they needed to involve the intelligence services, then Ratcliffe should have been made aware.

But Ratcliffe didn't stop there -- he went on to claim the FBI wasn't investigating election interference at all, but instead it was about "money laundering." The issue is, since the FBI hadn't reached out to him -- particularly with how secretive the FBI tends to be about ongoing investigations -- why would Ratcliffe know.

In fact, the FBI statement tended to somewhat contradict Ratcliffe. Yes, the FBI said they couldn't add anything but what they stated -- in a letter to the Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee -- was, "If actionable intelligence is developed, the FBI in consultation with the Intelligence Community will evaluate the need to provide defensive briefings to you and the Committee pursuant to the established notification framework.”

In essence, the FBI seems to be stating, without using the words, that they hadn't ruled out it being foreign interference -- they just didn't have "actionable intelligence," solid proof that it was foreign interference. If they had ruled it out foreign interference I trust they would have said that in the letter, they wouldn't have added the line about "if actionable intelligence is developed." The was the FBI worded it was very interesting, and very careful -- both to not contradict what Ratcliffe had stated but also to, without saying it, state that they weren't sure if foreign actors were involved.

On top of this, reports have come out that Hunter's "emails" and photos were offered to Giuliani while he was in Ukraine, that they were asking $5 million for the emails.

It also appears that the oligarch that owns Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, reached out to Giuliani and offered the emails and photos in exchange for help with his legal issues back in May, 2019. Some of the photos have been claimed to show Hunter with a crack pipe in his mouth and engaging in sexual acts. In fact, the Ukrainian oligarch claims they had "comprimised" Hunter Biden's laptop as early as 2014 -- apparently putting some type of virus that allowed them to access into the computer. Since this information comes from Lev Parnas, the Guiliani associate indicted for illegally funneling foreign money into the Trump campaign, this is likely a story that the FBI is investigating.

As such, I think Ratcliffe's denial was something he couldn't actually do, and why the FBI letter to the Intelligence Committee was so carefully worded -- they do have evidence that the laptop is from foreign sources (and likely tampered with) but they need to verify what Parnas told them, as well as find out if the Giuliani hard drive is the one Parnas talked about and what, if any, part of the data might be foreign disinformation.

Again, Hunter being quite is likely the smartest thing he can do, particularly if some (but not necessarily all) of the informating may be genuine. If his laptop was compromised and a "fake" planted at the computer shop, most of the information might be real, with only small (but the juicy) parts faked. So, denial by Hunter that none of it is real would end up hurting him, as later he would be forced to acknowledge some is true (and would make him appear to be lying when he claimed that some was still fabricated). It could even be he "lost" a laptop, which may have been stolen -- if that is the case, it may have been a laptop he owned at one point, with the new information copied onto it.

But as I point out above, there are a lot of questions about the accuracy of what has been made public so far. Instead, none of the information has been verified. You have one witness, with no corroberating evidence, making claims that his own documentation does not support and no other partner in the deal corroborating his story. Instead, there are stories that this "laptop" was for sale in Ukraine in 2019. Instead, Bobulinsky appears to be caught in a lie (why he came forward) and it seems to weaken his credibility that he was trying to get a newspaper story published, rather than taking his story directly to the FBI/DoJ.

Yes, at this point nothing is proven and it does need to be investigated. It is far too early to make claims either about guilt or innocence.

Wow! - Props to you. One of the best apologist renditions on behalf of the Biden's I have ever read.

Way, way, way too much to start picking apart piece by piece, but it can be done. The issue is that you have mixed up fact with opinions. You are missing some facts.

Example, how do we know the FBI took the computer as part of a money laundering investigation since the Grand Jury is secret. Good question - Here is the answer. We know it by the FBI's coding on the receipt they left.

34690864-8866457-image-a-55_1603337236008.jpg

The 272D is the internal FBI code of the offence of money laundering.

Let's just say we have completely different takes on the matter. If Trump wins we will see more, if Biden wins it will never be spoken of again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow! - Props to you. One of the best apologist renditions on behalf of the Biden's I have ever read.

Way, way, way too much to start picking apart piece by piece, but it can be done. The issue is that you have mixed up fact with opinions. You are missing some facts.

Example, how do we know the FBI took the computer as part of a money laundering investigation since the Grand Jury is secret. Good question - Here is the answer. We know it by the FBI's coding on the receipt they left.

34690864-8866457-image-a-55_1603337236008.jpg

The 272D is the internal FBI code of the offence of money laundering.

Let's just say we have completely different takes on the matter. If Trump wins we will see more, if Biden wins it will never be spoken of again.

Okay, great. So why have their been no indictments from this Grand Jury against the Bidens?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay, great. So why have their been no indictments from this Grand Jury against the Bidens?

I would know as much factual proof of that question as you do.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would know as much factual proof of that question as you do.

The difference is, I'm saying let's wait for the investigation to finish. Yes, there are a lot of things that I don't known and I admitted that. All I'm saying is that we need to wait until we have the facts and know the truth, rather than "convicting" someone when so many unanswered questions remain.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The difference is, I'm saying let's wait for the investigation to finish. Yes, there are a lot of things that I don't known and I admitted that. All I'm saying is that we need to wait until we have the facts and know the truth, rather than "convicting" someone when so many unanswered questions remain.

I said that for three years during the Mueller investigation. Yet the forum and media was filled to overflowing with unsubstantiated accusations.

I hope you have better luck.

Upvote 0