Tucker Carlson’s Entire Tuesday Show To Feature Interview Of Biden Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "Blatant corruption", files: Tucker Carlson’s Entire Tuesday Night Show To Feature Interview Of Biden Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski

"Tony Bobulinski says he met with Joe Biden about China. The media have suppressed the story, but it’s real and it matters. Voters have a right to know the details. Bobulinski sits for an extended interview Tuesday night at 8p ET on #FoxNews"
Bobulinski first came forward last week with a public statement emailed to The Federalist and other outlets going on-the-record to corroborate incriminating claims ...

“Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing,” wrote Bobulinski, confirming that the identity of “the Big Guy’ in a May 17, 2017 email published in the New York Post is indeed a reference to Joe Biden
.​

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrives with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm having a colonoscopy prep, so I don't need any Tucker Carlson's stuff tonight.

Don't you just love those? At least nobody can accuse you of being full of it. ^_^

I thought it was funny. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrives with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Most news channels go on the word of the individual as fact. Nobody investigates anymore. At least it's not another anonymous source.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
From the "Blatant corruption", files: Tucker Carlson’s Entire Tuesday Night Show To Feature Interview Of Biden Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski

"Tony Bobulinski says he met with Joe Biden about China. The media have suppressed the story, but it’s real and it matters. Voters have a right to know the details. Bobulinski sits for an extended interview Tuesday night at 8p ET on #FoxNews"
Bobulinski first came forward last week with a public statement emailed to The Federalist and other outlets going on-the-record to corroborate incriminating claims ...

“Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing,” wrote Bobulinski, confirming that the identity of “the Big Guy’ in a May 17, 2017 email published in the New York Post is indeed a reference to Joe Biden
.​

Whenever I see stuff like "The media have suppressed the story, but it’s real and it matters. Voters have a right to know the details" I stop reading!

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

CitizenD

Jul 19, 2017
San Francisco
✟100,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

.​

Is anyone besides diehard Trump voters even watching Carlson?

And really, who looks at claims of nepotism against Biden and is like, GOT EM!

Drumpf put his kids into office while they all take in foreign money from their hotel chain.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Is anyone besides diehard Trump voters even watching Carlson?
There's still a couple Trump lifers out in TV land who for some reason arent yet on board with the Hunter Biden scandal. This is for them.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
"Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing,”

My goodness, ADVICE?! How deep does this go ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
  • Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

CitizenD

Jul 19, 2017
San Francisco
✟100,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
  • Winner
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Very few people under 50 watching cable news at all. I can only think of one of three of my buddies who even has TV service.

We all moved on to on-demand services and you know, life, because we don't have one foot in the grave like the typical fox news viewer.
You'd be surprised at how many retirees are exclusively streaming now. I set up some of my elderly relatives with streaming. Much better than cable.

Personally, I'd rather hear Steven Crowder's opinions than Tucker's.
Winking_smiley.gif

Have you tried The Blaze yet? Or, the DailyWire?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jus' sayin' that it's obvious that 1) Tucker Carlson is in the business of entertainment, not news and 2) Fox News is great for people who are unable to read reliable, accurate news sources such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, and others that have been respected for their excellent, accurate journalism since before Tucker Carlson was born.
Fox news, ny times and washington post...are all very biased. Jeff Bezos bought the Washington post to spread anti-Trump propoganda/facts

The reason i say propoganda/facts is because...well Trump gives the media plenty of ammo which they use against him. But they also exaggerate and twist words to make Trump look worse then he is

Upvote 0

CitizenD

Jul 19, 2017
San Francisco
✟100,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jeff Bezos bought the Washington post to spread anti-Trump propoganda/facts
He bought a newspaper because he didn't like Trump?

Bezos bought the Washington Post in 2013.

Trump wasn't running in 2013.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
LOL, home of the discredited 1619 project, a place which rejects free discussion of ideas.

Have you considered learning alternative ideas you might be unfamiliar with?

No, I haven't. My source of most written information necessary for life comes from the Bible. It is the standard against which I measure everything.

Tucker Carlson and the other "journalists" at Fox News are so biased that watching is a waste of time. There is a phrase that can best be applied to them: love your neighbor as yourself. Until I hear anything resembling that instead of hate I might consider, but until then...

Regarding the 1619 project, just which aspects of slavery are you in favor of?

• Haha
Reactions: Triumvirate
Upvote 0