£50m Lottery grant winner revealed >>>>

O

ondaball

Press Assoc. - 1 hour 39 minutes ago

The winner of a huge £50 million Lottery grant chosen by public vote is due to be announced.

Four shortlisted schemes will learn which one has hit the jackpot in the People's £50 Million contest. The three rejects will walk away with nothing at the end of the winner-takes-all contest.

It is the largest amount of Lottery money ever awarded by public vote.

Sir Clive Booth, chair of the Big Lottery Fund which distributes lottery grant money will reveal which project the public have chosen.

The four shortlisted projects are - Eden Project: The Edge; Sustrans' Connect2; Sherwood: The Living Legend; and Black Country Urban Park.

Funds will be released to the winning project in stages..

www.yahoo.co.uk/news - believe it or not, that story too has vanished while posting, so..

See www.bbc.co.uk/news - slow again, BBC: try later, OK?

& www.cbn.com - try later, OK?

& www.jpost.com - try later, OK?

My Lords, Ladies, Gentlemen & ...

those of you who read my wacky stuff ...;)

My gut instinct says...:help:

Make sure U R sitting down when Manchester's own Andy of Eden Project makes the most upliftingly hilariously inspiring winner's speech ever!!! :clap:

Wannabes can consult my blog by 11am for my unique take on Creative Christian Writing Courses..

http://christianforums.com/t6566875-christian-writers-creative-writing-courses.html#post41510648

& How To Get A Good Agent

http://christianforums.com/t6566894-literary-agents-where-to-find-them.html

Ian :cool:

O

ondaball

icon7.gif
Eden Project

Eden Project

Two conservatories constructed to nurture plants from the humid tropical rainforests and the warm temperate regions of the world.

www.edenproject.com - 43k - Cached

The Eden Project - About Eden

About Eden

Eden is an educational charity. We built it because we’re inspired by the belief that we can work towards a better future. The money we raise goes towards our work on public and formal education, research, conservation and sustainable futures.

We … explore ways of working with ‘the grain of nature’; bring together science, art, technology and commerce; get together with others worldwide to share ideas; share ideas with you

The Eden Project in Cornwall takes a fresh look at our world and our place in it, explores positive futures and shows what can be achieved when people work together...

www.edenproject.com/about/index.html - 33k - Cached

Unofficial Eden Project Site

The Eden Project Cornwall

Thank you for Voting for the Edge at Eden, voting has now closed. Results are on ITV news 12th December. The Living Theatre of plants And people.

Information, photos, and visiting tips...

www.eden-project.co.uk - 50k - Cached

Upvote 0