Veteran
Jan 22, 2005
England
✟11,001.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Liddy - when I was 21 I wanted to go to Africa on mission - I needed £3,000 - and I didn't have a penny. Coming from a single parent family there was no money from home and I didn't have a job. I just prayed - and the money came - and I went. If it is God's will for you to do this mission - the money is already there. Praying that you will be supernaturally blessed and that this experience will strengthen your faith and lead you deeper into Christ. In Jesus name, Amen.

Reactions: BLESSED_KiSSY
Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
liddy said:
yeaha guys im going on mission at the end of july but i need the finace to come in , please join me in a prayer for £1000.
and if u have any thing back form God plaease let me know
ur sister in christ!
liddy :groupray:

Lord please be with liddy and help it be in your will and that she can have the finance to go and to do so in your name and in your will, amen.

Upvote 0

dmiller

FiddlePicker
Jul 17, 2004
Lake Superior's North Shore
✟2,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Praying. :) I went on the mission field once also, and no means of support.
If it is God's will for you to do this mission - the money is already there. Praying that you will be supernaturally blessed and that this experience will strengthen your faith and lead you deeper into Christ. In Jesus name, Amen.

In my case -- the money just (cough!) "happened to appear". :)

God honors desire to serve Him, and sees to it that those who wish to do so get to the area He has called them to.. You will do a great job there, I'm sure.

David

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.