What classes will you be taking next semester?

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
bosox said:
Biblical Greek 102, Foundations of Educational Ministry, Lifetimewellness, Principles of Writting, and Western Civilization.
I want to take biblical Greek. I want to read the bible in Greek one day. Foundations of Educational Ministry sounds like a different class that I never heard of. :scratch: I love learning history! :clap: I am probably going to take history, next year. :p I also love writing. ;) Have fun learning this year!

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
aubreylainer said:
I will be taking:
Social Problems
Western Civilization I
Ethics
Concepts of Biology/LAB
Public Speaking
I am taking public speaking this coming semester too! :thumbsup: I have to take Biology with a lab, sometime too. :sorry: Social problems seems like a critical and analysis thinking class, cool. Sounds like a decent schedule. Have fun learning this year! :D

Upvote 0

Crono

Feb 9, 2002
Nashville, TN, USA
✟15,445.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Fortunately, I only have two classes to take next semester:

Wage & Salary Administration (3 hrs.)
Organizational Change & Development (3 hrs.)
Thesis Research (2 hrs.)

Both classes will be quite hard, and I'm sure that my thesis will also take up a lot of my time. I also need to take comprehensive exams. Depending on what my GA assignment is, I may also be teaching a statistics lab.

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
discepolo said:
human anatomy and physiology (4hrs)
american national government (4hrs)
intro to biblical studies (4hrs)
principles of management (2hrs)
principles of physical fitness (2hrs)

total of 16 credits hours
I always wanted to take human anatomy. I remember in elementary school when we had to cut open the frog, I was mortified. :eek: I let my partner do it but I was interestead in seeing the different parts. :p A Professor who goes to my church has a Master's degree in Biblical studies, he was teaching me some things that you learn in the class. It was interesting! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Crono said:
Fortunately, I only have two classes to take next semester:

Wage & Salary Administration (3 hrs.)
Organizational Change & Development (3 hrs.)
Thesis Research (2 hrs.)

Both classes will be quite hard, and I'm sure that my thesis will also take up a lot of my time. I also need to take comprehensive exams. Depending on what my GA assignment is, I may also be teaching a statistics lab.
It is a good thing that you are only taking two classes because they are hard. I tried to take four hard classes BUT I couldn't handle it because it was too much stress. That is awesome that you may be teaching a statistics lab. :D

Upvote 0

servant4ever

Servant of Jesus Christ
Jan 9, 2004
Saint Paul
✟17,534.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I will be taking:

MWF -- Gospel of John
MWF -- Life and Teachings of Paul
MWF -- History of Christian Thought
TR -- Physical Wellness for Life
TR -- Apologetics
T only - Beginning Piano

Yep, I'm a Biblical and Theological Studies major preparing for seminary.

servant4ever

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
servant4ever said:
I will be taking:

MWF -- Gospel of John
MWF -- Life and Teachings of Paul
MWF -- History of Christian Thought
TR -- Physical Wellness for Life
TR -- Apologetics
T only - Beginning Piano

Yep, I'm a Biblical and Theological Studies major preparing for seminary.

servant4ever
That is awesome that you are taking beginning piano class. I am trying to learn how to play the keyboard. I want to take a piano class so I can learn the notes. :D That is awesome that you are a Biblical and Theological Studies major. I love your schedule because you get to study God's word. ;) You will be in my prayers and God will continue to bless you in all that you do.

Upvote 0

Motor City Christian

Senior Veteran
Jun 24, 2003
Detroit area
✟22,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Motor City Christian said:
I am taking 15 credits next semester(pretty easy class load for being a junior, but it will be much tougher next school year):

MGT 3113-Personal Financial Management
HIS 1313-Western Civilization I
HIS 4323-Twentieth Century Europe
BUS 2413-Microeconomics
GEO 1013-Intro to Geography(an elective)
I changed things slightly now. I am taking Marriage and the Family(SOC 2453) instead of Intro. to Geography. Marriage and the Family clears out the rest of my bible credits in my general education core(liberal arts) and frees up an additional elective course. Hopefully, next school year I can find a blowoff class, lol. ;)

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I changed things slightly now. I am taking Marriage and the Family(SOC 2453) instead of Intro. to Geography. Marriage and the Family clears out the rest of my bible credits in my general education core(liberal arts) and frees up an additional elective course. Hopefully, next school year I can find a blowoff class, lol. ;)
that is awesome that you are going to be done with your general ed core this year. That was a good choice on your part to get that class out of the way. I hope I can take a blow off class by the time I am ready to transfer. :D

Upvote 0

Motor City Christian

Senior Veteran
Jun 24, 2003
Detroit area
✟22,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
love4jesus said:
that is awesome that you are going to be done with your general ed core this year. That was a good choice on your part to get that class out of the way. I hope I can take a blow off class by the time I am ready to transfer. :D
Unfortunately, that is only for the bible credits. I still have a science class and intro to ethics to take(falls outside of bible credits). But the good thing is instead of talking Intro to Geography I can take a blowoff class next year. So, it's a good thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Unfortunately, that is only for the bible credits. I still have a science class and intro to ethics to take(falls outside of bible credits). But the good thing is instead of talking Intro to Geography I can take a blowoff class next year. So, it's a good thing.
Oh... I didn't know you still have to take other general ed courses. :doh: Hey man, you made it a long way. That is cool that you are almost done. I still have a lot of general ed classes to take before I can take a blow off class. :p What is your major? What blow off class do you plan to take next year?

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Lbiagm said:
Arkansas History
Comp 2
World Lit
Beg. Algebra - All on MWF
Last semester, I went to school on MWF. I liked when my schedule was that way because I had time to rest. I also got to do my homework the next day which was better because I came home tired. This semester, I will be at school five days a week. :sorry: I was going to take it easy but I decided that I needed to get a math class out of the way. ;)

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
sweetlambofgod said:
Advanced Interpersonal Skill
Special Topics: Adult And Fami Ly Development
Program Development-children With Special Needs
Program Development - Infants And Toddlers
Practicum-children With Special Needs
Awesome! :thumbsup: You must love working with children. What is your major? I remember when I worked at a day care center for the preschoolers. I was a care taker except I didn't watch the kids. I ended up cleaning but it helped the teachers out a lot. Children are so curious and funny. :D

Upvote 0