What classes will you be taking next semester?

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
There are only a couple of weeks left until the semester is over. I scheduled for my classes today :thumbsup: Do you know what you will be taking?

I will be taking Reading, Shao-Lin Kung Fu, Health Science, and Speech class ;) This semester was my first semester in college. I took reading, Political/Social history of US, and English class :) I am curious to know what other people will be taking this coming semester.

Bokhard

Feb 21, 2004
✟7,738.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi!

I'll be taking.....

History 70B - problems in europe
History 110B - europe: 900-1300
Math 2E - multivariable calc
Math 3A - intro to linear algebra

I'm a math / history double major at UC-Irvine. :)

And actually, I am planning on going into the seminary after undergrad, so I'm going to be taking some classes as Concordia Irvine, just down the street... looking to get Greek, speech, Old / New Testament done.

Good times!

Greg
<><

Upvote 0

Biarien

Dúnadan
Mar 19, 2004
California
✟18,770.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Go UC!

I'm at Berkeley. :)

Bokhard said:
Hi!

I'll be taking.....

History 70B - problems in europe
History 110B - europe: 900-1300
Math 2E - multivariable calc
Math 3A - intro to linear algebra

I'm a math / history double major at UC-Irvine. :)

And actually, I am planning on going into the seminary after undergrad, so I'm going to be taking some classes as Concordia Irvine, just down the street... looking to get Greek, speech, Old / New Testament done.

Good times!

Greg
<><

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Breanainn said:
Environmental Economics and Policy major.

EEP 101
ESPM 102D
Public Policy 101
elective

Whee for 13 units. :)
13 units?!?! :eek: That is a full work load dude. I am only taking 9 units this semester. Next semester I am taking 11 units. I tried taking fours classes but it was too much work for me. I ended up dropping intermediate algebra with a 'w' :sorry: what does EEP and ESPM stand for?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Biarien

Dúnadan
Mar 19, 2004
California
✟18,770.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
love4jesus said:
13 units?!?! :eek: That is a full work load dude. I am only taking 9 units this semester. Next semester I am taking 11 units. I tried taking fours classes but it was too much work for me. I ended up dropping intermediate algebra with a 'w' :sorry: what does EEP and ESPM stand for?

we're on semester.

four academic classes is ~16 units.

i'm taking three academic classes, so...

maybe we're just overachievers. :p

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
<staff edit>

cool :cool: My neighbor is going to UCLA. He has a full scholarship and he is studying law. We grew up together ;) and he lives across the street from me for about 10 years now. Wow you are taking calculus?!? I finished high school with algebra 2. I am suprised that there are others who live nearby me. I am thinking of going to University of La Verne. Right now, I am going to Citrus college which is in Glendora :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
drumbum said:
music theory 1
keyboarding
vocal techniques
drum practice

i love being a musician....
awesome ;) I love singing but for fun. You must be multi-talented in order to play the keyboard, drums, and sing. I want to learn how to play the guitar :thumbsup: I played the clarinet in sixth grade. That was not my one of my talents. The music instructor gave me speech that 'not all people are ment to play music and that I needed to find my talents elsewhere.' :eek: I have a passion for music, I love the way it makes me feel. I recorded my first song and I thought it was good for someone who never took singing lessons :p

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
wgjones3 said:
I'm finishing up law now and I know I have to take one Christian studies and another class as well as business ethics before I graduate next spring.
Awesome ^_^ How long did it take you to finish most of your classes to be an attorney? What school are you attending? I may consider a career in law myself ;) I want to be a youth pastor but I think I will go to school for another career so I can have money to start up an outreach ministry :D

Upvote 0

Manda_24

Saved by Grace
Jan 2, 2004
Indiana
✟19,896.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am going to have 19 credit hours this upcoming semester. My majors are Pre-Veterinary Medicine and Agricultural Education

Biology 111 (focusing on cell structure and function, molecular biology, and genetics)
Ag Economics 217
EDCI 270 (Introduction To Educational Technology And Computing)
EDCI 271 (Classroom Applications Of Educational Technology)
Introduction to Veterinary Medicine (Overview of the field of veterinary medicine )
English 106 (first year composition)
Chemistry 112 (general chem and intro to organic chem)
YDAE 240 (Seminar In Agricultural Education)

I think that is it, I am going to be really busy.

Upvote 0