What classes will you be taking next semester?

Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
love4jesus said:
Awesome! :thumbsup: You must love working with children. What is your major? I remember when I worked at a day care center for the preschoolers. I was a care taker except I didn't watch the kids. I ended up cleaning but it helped the teachers out a lot. Children are so curious and funny. :D

yup i love children and I'm in Early childhood Education :D I wnat to work in a daycare :) I sub in one right now and love it.

Upvote 0

MarLoc

Sep 15, 2004
CT
✟15,179.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Anatomy and Physiology
Psychology
Chemistry
English

Who thought to put A & P and Chemistry in the same semester? That means 6 hours worth of lab. This is gonna be another long semester. Excuse me while I get as much sleep as I possibly can the rest of winter break. good night.

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
MarLoc said:
Anatomy and Physiology
Psychology
Chemistry
English

Who thought to put A & P and Chemistry in the same semester? That means 6 hours worth of lab. This is gonna be another long semester. Excuse me while I get as much sleep as I possibly can the rest of winter break. good night.
Wow! That is a lot of work! :eek: Chemistry, English, and Anatomy and Physiology together? You must be a dedicated and hard working student. Taking all those classes in one semester would cause me to be stressed and exhausted. You will be in my prayers. I give you credit for taking all those classes. :thumbsup: May God give you strength and the encouragement to do well this coming semester. Good night. :wave:

Upvote 0
Feb 4, 2002
Alabama
✟23,450.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
for jan term (kinda like a summer term but lasts the month of january ;)), i'm taking:

pre-cal
concepts of fitness and health

let me tell you, 4 hours of math a day is a little much. for spring semester, i'm taking:

biblical perspectives
western global perspectives
early american to 1874 (or something like that)
astronomy + the lab

Upvote 0

tamtam92

Veteran
Oct 6, 2002
Visit site
✟9,693.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hopefully i'll be taking computational physics !!! :) I'm so happy, the syllabus looks really interesting, and besides, the course is in english, it'll be quite interesting to try that experience !
I'll also be taking Human-Machine Interface (hopefully). these two are my electives, 4 hours per week each. I don't really know what are the other classes, lol.

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
oncewaslost said:
for jan term (kinda like a summer term but lasts the month of january ;)), i'm taking:

pre-cal
concepts of fitness and health

let me tell you, 4 hours of math a day is a little much. for spring semester, i'm taking:

biblical perspectives
western global perspectives
early american to 1874 (or something like that)
astronomy + the lab

Cool, I didn't know that there is a lab for astronomy. :cool: My brother is taking pre-calculus right now in high school. I told him it is better to take it in high school. In college, you only have a semester to learn the all the equations where in high school, you have a full year. :p Have fun in school this year and don't overwork yourself. College is stressful! Continue to work hard and seek God's will for your life. ;)

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
tamtam92 said:
Hopefully i'll be taking computational physics !!! :) I'm so happy, the syllabus looks really interesting, and besides, the course is in english, it'll be quite interesting to try that experience !
I'll also be taking Human-Machine Interface (hopefully). these two are my electives, 4 hours per week each. I don't really know what are the other classes, lol.

What do you cover in computational physics? I am happy to go back to school on Monday! :clap: I rather be learning something then to be bored at home. :p What is human-machine interface? It sounds as though you have an interesting schedule, indeed. :D lol, you are funny because you don't know what other classes you are taking. As long as you remember when you go back to school. ;) Be blessed!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PaladinValer

Traditional Orthodox Anglican
Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm only taking one Grad Class because I'd like to both 1) ease into the program and 2) raise my GPA at Geneseo (My GPA at a previous college was a 3.67 roughly; averaged out, I think I got a 3, but I believe I can up that a bit more).

After this semester, I'll transfer and totally engross myself in a MAT program, thus earning my MA in History and my MA in Teaching in as little as a year and a half (not including this upcoming semester, so make it 2 short years).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PaladinValer

Traditional Orthodox Anglican
Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yep; that's the general plan. After I'm finished with Graduate studies, I'll begin my discernment process at my parish. If all goes well, I'll start yet another educational program for my MA in Divinity ;).

And if chance takes me, perhaps a PhD in History eventually. One never knows :p

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
PaladinValer said:
I'm only taking one Grad Class because I'd like to both 1) ease into the program and 2) raise my GPA at Geneseo (My GPA at a previous college was a 3.67 roughly; averaged out, I think I got a 3, but I believe I can up that a bit more).

After this semester, I'll transfer and totally engross myself in a MAT program, thus earning my MA in History and my MA in Teaching in as little as a year and a half (not including this upcoming semester, so make it 2 short years).

I wish I could say the same about my GPA. I didn't do to good last semester. I got an "A" in reading, a "C" in English 100 because I blew off our last essay, a "W" in Intermediate Algebra and an "F" in History because I didn't take a test that was worth 30% of my grade. :o Last semester was stressful. My grandfather passed away and I wasn't use to the workload. Is there still hope for me? Of course there is. :p I need to apply myself more and seek help when needed. Last semester, I had a problem with wanting to come on the internet instead of doing my homework. I pray :pray: that this semester goes better. I feel like a failure right now. I have not failed yet because I haven't quit. I hope I do better this year or else it will be hard for me to transfer. :sorry:

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
okiemommy26 said:
Sounds like a plan lol. I just decided today that I'm going to double major in Biblical Studies.

how do you find the strength or time to commit yourself to so much work? I've never been good at taking a lot of classes at once. To me, 4 classes is enough. I wish I had the stamina and drive to take more though. ;) Biblical studies is a great major to take part in. I am sure you will do well in everything you do. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0