Dec 2, 2004
✟21,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My town is starting to feel more and more like where I grew up, this past last week.
On Monday two guys got into a fight at school, and one of them had half his skull smashed in. The ambulances arrived during 3rd hour. I don't know if he lived or not.
My friend Alison was almost raped on Tuesday, and if this girl, Chelsey, and I wouldn't have found them she would have been. (I might be going to court now because we attacked the guy who was trying to rape her, my friend stabbed him in the arm).
Wednesday a girl was arrested during 5th hour for punching a teacher down the stairs.
Today my friend's(Dusty) dad was shooting at her mother and she got hit in the leg. Then when the cops showed up he shot himself in the chest and died in the hospital 30 min later. Dusty's mom is alive and in good condition.

This really isn't too shocking to me, I grew up with this kind of stuff. I just finding odd that this quiet town is suddenly turning into Compton. Please pray for everyone invovled in this ordeal, most of them don't know how to handle this kind of stuff. Especially Dusty, she's really messed up.

I posted this in the girls forum, but I want some guys to pray too, so I posted it here.

Reactions: Runna800