✟7,904.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
xSpideRx said:
Welcome to CF luc. God loves you and he wants you to trust Him for everthing. God sent His Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins. He took our punishment and three days later He rose again and went up to Heaven to be with His Father God. All you need to do is trust in Jesus for Salvation. Don't worry what others think. Jesus loves you.

dont worry what others think?

christainity would be the more publically acceptable choice

Upvote 0

•Amadeus•

Jan 15, 2005
California
Visit site
✟1,273.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Dude, consider this:

"My sheep hear my voice. I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them out of my hand. What my Father has given me is greater than all else, and no one can snatch it out of the Father's hand. The Father and I are one." John 10:27-30

If you don't hear his voice, then I don't know what I could say to you....probably nothing.

Good luck in your search, though. We will keep praying for you.

Upvote 0

S682

Dec 6, 2004
Turlock, California
✟990.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I didn't understand what this poll means. :)

Welcome, and may you be blessed and find what you need and your way around the forum! ^_^

There are many different topics in the forum. It is easy to find others with similar interests. You will make many friends.

You may find some answers to your questions at the FAQ at the top menu. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
luc said:
Well heres my basic info :sleep:

i was a hardcore christian on track to be a minister :preach:

however then i read and studied the Koran; my faith shattered and blew away. :doh:

so basically right now im in a huuuuge internal struggle on whether to devote myself to Christianity or Islam :scratch:

any input is GRRRRRReatly appreciated. :help:
I think you should pray and ask God to lead you. May God open the doors for you ya... God bless...

Upvote 0

xSpideRx

Feb 19, 2005
✟990.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
luc said:
i read the Koran and it like moved me

Look, I understand that you are confused. I think everyone questions themselves sometimes, but you need to think about what God did for you. You didn't have to do anything, He saved you by grace alone through His Son. You don't have to do good works, make sacrafices, hurt others, be a slave, or be forced into anything. God took care of everything.

Upvote 0

VictorianVelvet

Feb 17, 2005
Northern California
Visit site
✟9,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Hello, and welcome to Christian Forums! :wave: Hope you can find your way around here easily. With a little practice it will be fine. You can check out the FAQ :angel: to answer your questions about this site.

May God bless!! :groupray:

Upvote 0

luc

Aug 21, 2004
✟7,904.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
xSpideRx said:
Look, I understand that you are confused. I think everyone questions themselves sometimes, but you need to think about what God did for you. You didn't have to do anything, He saved you by grace alone through His Son. You don't have to do good works, make sacrafices, hurt others, be a slave, or be forced into anything. God took care of everything.

i dont want a god who doesnt expect his followers to be good people, i dont like the faith only concept of christianity:mad:

Upvote 0

xSpideRx

Feb 19, 2005
✟990.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
luc said:
i dont want a god who doesnt expect his followers to be good people, i dont like the faith only concept of christianity:mad:

Dude no need to get angry. I am just trying to help. I want to know why you feel this way. I mean why don't you believe in faith alone? I know you read the Koran, but tell me what made you change from faith to works?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.