Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, hon, this is america... We don't do that but since Obama went on TV and encourage riots, this is the USA...that's why Trump matters to ppl. We want our country back! From these radical raciest anti american hateful violent haters.
Are you coming on to me?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟343,253.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is sad, this isn't america.. I don't know what this is anymore. What has Obama done to us.

I can't help but lol at this comment.

I really must question if you really are in America.

If these scenes are new to you or in some way a new level of 'horror'.

Have you ever been on a Black Friday line..?

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
image.png

You'll notice the "breaking news" link, I trust. CNN is clearly ignoring the violence :rollseyes:

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I can't help but lol at this comment.

I really must question if you really are in America.

If these scenes are new to you or in some way a new level of 'horror'.

Have you ever been on a Black Friday line..?
I'm a old enough to know, these young ppl, sadly they don't. Rioting cuz you don't get your way...this isn't america. And I'm not arguing with a non american about this... Trumps in O'Reilly right now, talking about RvW

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟71,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Okay... No big for Trump. It sucks for Sanders. You see, ppl, no matter who, Trump can make or break ya, ask Meagan Kelly. He's made her career and he throw Sanders a bone, now he's taken it away. That's why he'll be a good President.

Sander's is out in Cali. He just cut a 22 point defieint behind Clinton to 2 point (2 mercy sakes point - how does he do that?).

And he's basically laughing at Trump. Calling him a "tough guy" and saying "he hopes taht Trump flip flops again and agrees to debate. He's basically taunting Trump in front of the entire state of California.

Yeah, that's Trump winning.

Reactions: chandraclaws
Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
If I were American I'd be far more saddened and horrofied to see scenes like these than the college kids getting frisky in San Diego...

skid-row-group.jpg

24663B6200000578-2895858-image-a-63_1420343797675.jpg

68944-full.jpg
Exactly!!!! That's why we need to to get jobs back and build that wall, cuz illegal immigrants undermines our economy. Making money under the table and wiring it right out the country while we feed them, clothes them, house them, educate them, give them medical care...while our ppl live on the streets!!! Silvo, I'll say this once, we want to come up, not be given hands out. Try to understand that. We've had Bushes, we had Clintons, we have had bleeding heart, non american lovin, american hating Obama... Time for something new, or rather old. Bring America back. I know the America that we need back.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Sander's is out in Cali. He just cut a 22 point defieint behind Clinton to 2 point (2 mercy sakes point - how does he do that?).

And he's basically laughing at Trump. Calling him a "tough guy" and saying "he hopes taht Trump flip flops again and agrees to debate. He's basically taunting Trump in front of the entire state of California.

Yeah, that's Trump winning.
Still. It sucks only for him that Trump backed out...Trump looses nothing. He's so much smarter a player of this game, that he made the rules. That's why I love it!

Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟71,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Wants to put 4 or 5 pro life judges on the SP who'll may be able to over turn RvW..

Well, yeah today.

Six month ago he was pro-choice.

Next week he might be for mandatory abortion of Down's kids.

Three days from next full moon he might be for jailing and force monitoring of all pregnant women to make sure that they take care of their fetuses according to a set of specific laws.

Five hours from now he might want to license all couples before the can have a kid and then enforce throwing all new bornes out of the country until their 18th birthday,.

Five minutes later he'll want to give all fetuses the right to vote after 20 weeks.

Monday of the next week he'll want to assassinate all the justices on the SCOTUS in order to replace all of them so that he can pack the court with justices who will uphold laws on price controls on hair pieces.

If you honestly are taking Trump at his word on abortion today, I mean, seriously, have you been on Mars for the last 24 years ?

Upvote 0